Backpagemy tou compliant ads being removed with no explanation or refund!

For more than a month now I have been reporting reoccurring ads that break the backpage tou! Some times they are removed most times they are not! Today 3 of my ads were removed after I used the same language from theses ads in my ad. I'm just curious as to why the tou is enforced on some but not on others. I have reported some of these ads myself! So since they were not removed that would give me the impression that what is in them is ok! Evidently it is only ok for them! Coded prices in ads in dating! If a person would read them they could see it since your computer obviously can not! Use of words like "prostate massage" which I used today! The only thing different in the ad & mine was removed but at least 4 other ads with the same two words in it have re posted several times since mine was removed! Multiple e-mails & calls ignored! The $ from these ads just taken! No ned to explain or let a client of your business know what is allowed & what is'nt! Just snatch down whatever you feel like! I post the same ad over & over multiple times a day! Why is my ad ok at 8a & then no good at 11a when I am doing exactly the same thing as I see on the page being done by all other posters! I have been a long time super user of your site over the years & I am really considering other choices! This is no way to treat a cash paying customer! I'm sure cityvibe craigslist eros & other sites are much more appreciative of their clients! I believe it is time for me to become one! If anyone should decide to look my email alexis. [protected]@yahoo.com central jersey.

LesaleeP Apr 07, 2018

Yes I m pretty sure the government understands.

Mmmhmm

You can [censor] Off.

$20 x 5 million [censor]

LesaleeP Apr 07, 2018

You both will get what you deserve.

LesaleeP Apr 07, 2018

I contacted Backpage Cleveland Ohio and responded to the removal of the ESCORT ([censor]) services & complained... I explained that they discontinued the [censor] but yet now they were posting under "Massages"
    I explained to Backpage that the government will retaliate against them and they would, once again, lose there authority. No response. Money hungry, above the law (Not) losers.
    Congrats. You lost it all.
    Lesa Priestas
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Incredible Touch
    440*310*6392

Spell √ fir = For [censor]

LesaleeP Apr 07, 2018

Backpage screwed everyone when they discontinued the "ESCORT " section and continued to allow [censor] to post in the "Massage" section. This is and was unacceptable to me considering I am a Massage practitioner for now 18 years and furthermore have used Backpage to advertise as well for now... 17 years.
    Way to go James Larkin & Michael Lacey... You let this continue even with a retaliation yet known to come. Money hungry, laxx to the maxx... Was it worth it?
    Backpage from this last day forward, does not exist. Glad you endorsed the [censor]... Your business is now Dead. Fir those of us dedicated, legitimate people, I myself posted for 17 years paid, and was %100 professional... and you took the side if the hook. You lost it All.
    Congratulations.
    Lesa Priestas, Cleveland Ohio

• Bi
    Bill Cobb Apr 27, 2017

It's not Back page removing your ads, it's your competition, they are hitting that report button & reporting you. These ### are getting vicious now days.