Wesley Berry Florist Logo

Wesley Berry Florist

Having problems with Wesley Berry Florist?

2985 Haggerty Hwy
Commerce Township, Michigan
United States - MI48390

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wesley Berry Florist.

Complaints & Reviews

Wesley Berry FloristFloral arrangement

I "googled" florist Palm Beach Gardens.
Wesley Berry advertised themselves as a family owned and ran local business. I came to find out (the hard way) that not an iota of the above description is true.
I ordered a very special orchid arrangement, upgraded it to deluxe to be delivered next day to my best friend in Palm Beach Gardens.
They advertised price minus 20% plus free delivery.
More than 20% is re-applied by the various additional charges. ie vase, gift card, handling, sales fee.
My special occasion orchid went from $99 to $169.7.
Because it was an especially important occasion we decided to accept the fee.
My friend sent us a photo of the orchid. To say I was astonished would be putting it mildly.

This arrangement can be bought for $30 in Walmart.
I contacted customer service and was shuffled onto an out of the USA call center where the agent couldn't understand a word I said. BTW I could barely understand him either. I've written to customer service. No response.
As we charged the amount we are holding that on our card pending the outcome of our complaint.
NEVER. NEVER order from this lying cheating company. It's a SCAM.

Jean M.

• Pa
      Patricia Black Jun 03, 2016

I ordered flowers over the internet via Telafloral which in turn processed through Wesley Berry Florist--unbeknownst to me at the time. The flowers were not delivered when promised, not the upgrade I asked for, and did not include the $5.00 balloon I added. They really don't care. I spent all day on the phone trying to get the flowers delivered and now fighting with them because it was not what I ordered. They won't call me back--I must call them back. They say they don't call customers back. It is easier to deal with my credit card company and stop payment. Make certain when you order flowers it is not with this sham of a company.

Wesley Berry FloristNon delivery of Funeral flowers

Two of my son's mother passed away in LA. I ordered flowers on 2/13/16 to be delivered on 2/15/16. I immediately called them because of the misrepresenting of the cost of the flower arrangement. Their $40 discount was after they added the $40. Their free shipping was added back in before the total was given. The $69.99 price ended up $102.07.
    Second the flowers were not delivered on the 15th for the friends viewing of the body. The flowers were not delivered on the 16th for the funeral. After multiple attempts to contact them I finally got someone who then put me on hold for a long time and then transferred me. After finally connecting this young man he also put me on a long hold. He then stated that they had tried to deliver the flowers but had difficulties. He said he was sorry. This company is absolutely sorry. This stupidity cannot be corrected since their mother is now in the ground. Companies like this one should be closed or the FCC should fine them. I would not use this company if they were giving away free flowers.
    I cannot see any attempts of this company to deliver this Funeral flower arrangement. All my attempts at correcting this before the time was up went to no avail. For 4 days I attempted to correct their incompetence.

• Dr

FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS LTD
        Office 3, Unit R, Penfold Works, Imperial Way
        Watford, United Kingdom, WD24 4YY, Company# 9740810

• IrishPrinz Feb 26, 2016

The worst service ever, I ordered roses for my aunt, she got dizzies, I called over 50 times. they keep disconnecting the line, worst company ever! do not waste your time.

Wesley Berry Florist — You're Forever In My Heart

IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!! Paid extra for an upgrade and got a product that was of worse quality...

Wesley Berry Florist — Delivery Service - did not happen

Online - I ordered a Plant Basket on 1/11/16 for delivery on the 13th. I received a confirmation of delivery...

Wesley Berry Flowersunauthorized credit card charges

I ordered some birthday flowers for my mother on 1/2/16. The "big fat birthday bouquet." I was given a confirmation #[protected] & told that I would receive a receipt via email & never received an email. I was told the total was $52.00. On 1/6/16 my debit card was charged $78.46. I did not authorize this amount. I tried calling customer service 6 times today- 1/11/16. The first time I was on hold for 9min 31sec before being hung up on. The second call, I was on hold for 3min 55sec, the 3rd call lasted 2min 45sec, the forth call- 2min 3sec, the fifth call 2min exactly & the last time lasted for over 10min before being disconnected once again. I also emailed them this complaint today as well. I am highly upset being treated so rudely. I requested an immediate refund of $26.46. With the way I was treated today, I will be amazed if I get it. To top off the whole situation, my mother did not receive the correct flowers that I ordered!

Wesley Berry Flowerspaid for dozen roses only half delivered and on the wrong date

I placed an order for a dozen red roses for my girlfriends birthday to be delivered on Dec 11. When they did not show up I tried calling and was transferred fourteen different times and never received a call back from customer service. The flowers were finally delivered on 12/14, but only a half a dozen were delivered when I paid for a dozen. Contacted the local florist who did the arrangement and they didn't even receive the order under 12/12 and the store was closed that day.. They confirmed that only a half dozen were ordered and that they too had problems with Wesley Berry as they did no send enough money for the delivery fee. They stated they too have had numerous issues with this company. I also have them all the info for the card and when the local floral company received the order it stated no card. Rip Off. I want a refund.

Wesley Berry FloristUnethical bogus charges

On 12/2 I ordered flowers for my brother in the hospital in Stephenville, Tx. Order # was [protected] The order totaled around $50. At checkout a pop-up asked if I wanted a discount on shipping. I clicked yes, and the order was placed. The confirmation showed additional bs charges: shipping $19.99, handling 6.99, sales fee $20.63...effectively doubling the cost of the order. I immediately called customer service (multiple times). Finally I was assured the order was cancelled with a full refund. I was supposed to receive an email to that effect in a few minutes. That was two hours ago and nada. The order still shows as active on the web. Customer service doesn't pick up. Totally sleazy way to do business

Annie AZ Dec 02, 2015

This morning 12/2 at 6 am MST order# [protected] I place an order to send flowers to my brother in the hospital in Stephenville, TX At check-out my order totaled about $50. A pop-up asked if I wanted an additional discount on shipping. I clicked on 'yes' and the order was placed...for a total of $96+...a bunch of bs fees like Shipping/Service $19.99, handling fee $4.99, sales fee $20.63...effectively more than doubling the cost of the order. I immediately called customer service. It took several times, but I was finally assured the order was cancelled with a full refund. I was supposed to have an email to that effect in a few minutes. That was over an hour ago, and nada. It's on a credit card, so I will fight it through the bank if necessary. Talk about a sleazy way to do business!

Wesley Berry FloristAwful Flowers and Literally NO Customer Service

On October 2, 2015, I placed an order for a flower arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers / Flower Delivery Express (base price $67.99). I paid an extra $20 for a "premium upgrade" and a same-day delivery fee ($6.99). The total price of the arrangement with all of the added fees was $106.34. The arrangement was NOT delivered on the same day, but delivered the next day. I did receive a call from the company to inform me that they would "upgrade" the arrangement due to their failure to deliver on time. I was absolutely shocked when the arrangement arrived the next day. It looked nothing like the photograph on the website. For $106.34, the company sent a bouquet that had approximately six old daisies, three roses, some greenery, and a balloon tied to the vase. It was a sad, pitiful arrangement and I was embarrassed to have sent it my friend for her birthday. I have called the company five times. Each time I am connected to a call center in India that transfers me to "Customer Service." That transfer places you on hold for a few minutes and then transfers you to voicemail. I've have repeatedly left voicemail messages, but no one has returned my call. AVOID THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM! AVOID: www.WesleyBerryFlowers.com. It appears that this company uses www.FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to process their orders. I do not know if they are one in the same company, but I would AVOID that company too!

Wesley Berry Flowershorrible!

In July I ordered with a code. I did not realize you could not combine a code with a sale. After realizing, I called immediately to cancel. Well it was delivered. I was told if I wanted a refund that they would have to pick up the flowers. I was promised two refunds of $10 and $15. I never received anything. I was also told that if my phone number was located on the phone log I would receive a full refund. Well after numerous phone calls and emails I still have not received anything. Th kicker is that I spoke with a supervisor, DeVante and he promised me all of this. When I spoke to him the second time, he told me that he never spoke to me. How would I know his name and ask for him specifically if I never spoke to him? I am very upset I am not getting anywhere in this situation. Oh and I have I mentioned that I get emails everyday with store credits to use?

Wesley Berry FloristNon delivery, no refund

I ordered flowers online to be delivered by 2 p.m. I was promised they would be they were never delivered at all when I called for a refund they said they would refund the money in 2 to 5 business days they emailed me confirming they would refund the money and their customer service department continues to disconnect me and the money has not been refunded I ordered flowers 8/14/2015. I have spoken to them again they reassured me it would be refunded again and after 12 days still no refund

Dente687 Sep 03, 2015

Want a refund to credit card

Would like a refund

All my info is correct

Wesley Berry FlowersTerrible Customer Service / &Hidden Charges&

My first disastrous experience with this company was when I ordered long stem red roses in July 2015 for my girlfriend’s birthday. The web page showed a picture of a vase with 15 red roses and greenery. Next to the picture was a product number. I ordered believing I was ordering the vase of roses displayed.

Once my girlfriend received the roses there were a lot less then pictured. I contacted the company and this is the email I received.

Hello,
                  I am sorry that you weren't satisfied with the arrangement. There is four different sizes on the website and the size that you picked out the fulfillment center filled to value. I can send you a 100.00 store credit 48390 and 15305 are the promotion codes that are good for a year and good on flowerdeliveryexpress.com. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tim P.

Tim P.
                  Customer Service Specialist
                  Wesley Berry Flowers Corporate Offices
                  Office 248.668.2881 Fax 248.669.2454

Today (8/10/15) I ordered (Order #[protected]) Blooms Of Sunshine Exquisite for a cost of $67.99. I then added a card for $3.99, $6.99 Vase/Service Fee and requested delivery on 8/10/15, which would qualify for free shipping. I also entered the code 48390. Once I entered credit card information and proceeded to checkout I was surprised to see the following charges

Blooms of Sunshine
                  Savings -$50.00
                  Shipping Service $12.99
                  Sales Fee $17.51
                  Transaction Total $99.11

I called the company to inquire why the extra charges. I was transferred twice and when I told the third lady I was connected with I wanted to cancel the order I was immediately disconnected. I called back multiple times, and due to a langue barrier, I requested to speak with a supervisor in the United States. Each time my call was disconnected. Finally one of the calls transferred me to a voice mail requesting I leave a message and a return call would be made. At 6:10 PM a Marcus called me back. When I told him I wanted to cancel the order I was placed on hold. After an eight minute hold Marcus told me my credit card would be credit the amount of the order in 7 – 10 business days. Time will tell.

Wesley BerryDodging cancellation/refund

I ordered flowers for my aunt through Wesley Berry's website. I assumed they would show a confirmation page before the transaction happened. They didn't do that and the order was processed without an ok from me. When I got a confirmation email, with NO order number, my $40.00 flower arrangement was now $90.00, with an added $1.99 for what I have no idea.
                    I immediately replied to the email to cancel the order. I also called the number on my email receipt, and they are "working on it" but can't seem to find my information, or the order. I have a second call into them, as well as another email. Meanwhile the charge is showing up in my bank account. They seem to be able to do that! Seems they purposely dragged their feet so the order would be delivered. I called them a second time, left a voicemail, got an email back saying that the order was delivered, so too bad.

My aunt got the flowers delivered by a guy in a kilt(!) and there was no company on the card, so no way to contact them. Obviously, they don't want you to know where these flowers are coming from. My aunt said the flowers were crammed in a vase, and that the flowers were such strange colors that some of them looked dead even though they weren't.

I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and reported them, also gave them the link to this website to see the endless complaints and scams.
                    I am working with my bank to get the charges to my account restored. These people need to be put out of business.

• Re
                        Rebin2278 Feb 08, 2010

Terrible service, rude customer service reps. Very Disappointed. And, very difficult to get refund from the company. I will never use them again. I questioned whether this was a real company or a fraudulent one.

Wesley BerryRipping off Elderly

My mother, who is elderly and cannot get out to shop, ordered a Mother's Day bouquet for her daughter-in-law online. She ordered a bouquet that was under $40, and when the final total was given to her, they were charging her $100.So she cancelled it, but the online service told her there would be a 30% cancellation fee, even though she cancelled as soon as she saw the total. She got confused about what to do, tried to call customer "service, " but, after a 20 minute wait, was told no one was available.

I've advised her to call her credit card company to attempt to cancel the charge.

This place should not be allowed to advertise online. They are frauds.

• Da
                          danielfeliciano35 Sep 14, 2011

On the last 18 nov.2017 i cancelled the order number00711327. then the emailed this to me. Subject: Floral Order Confirmation

Dear DANIEL FELICIANO, This email is to inform you that we have processed your order for

delivery to LUZ MARARY in AGUADILLA, PR for delivery on 11/18/2017. Should you have any questions regarding your order, you can respond

to this email, or call us at [protected]. Please reference order

number [protected]. for more than 3 months i still waiting for a refound to get my money back and the only ansewr that i received its im sorry'' hey i been waiting for more than 3 months...i want my refund.

Wesley Berry FloristDelivery

Ordered online flowers for my granddaughter who was at children's medical center I. Oklahoma City. Ordered [protected] and called them to make sure it would be delivered in the am before she was discharged. She is eight years old. Paid 88.72 and paid extra to make sure it would be delivered the next day. Well she was discharged and the left at the main desk at 430 pm and she was already discharged. She lives 3 hours away from Oklahoma City so needless to say they won't be going back to pick up flowers. Called the 1-866 number 3 times this afternoon and they put me on hold for 20-30 min only to be disconnected with the promise of talking to a supervisor. Do not order from this company I only wish I would of read the reviews. I filed a complaint with the bbb.

• Et
                            Ethel Nelmes Aug 22, 2008

Flowers that were delivered to my daughter were no more than grocery store quality and size. I paid $55.00+ and got $4.99 worth of flowers. She told me that the arrangement was cute but very very small and told me if I paid more than grocery store price for this arrangement I got ripped off.

Jake Aug 29, 2008

I ordered flowers at 2pm for my wife for a very special occasion and I was told they could make it ONE MILE to her work by 9pm. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP!! I'll stick to real florists next time. Birmingham is filled with them.

WRECKED MY DAY!!! NEVER AGAIN! Don't let them screw you too.

Jake Aug 29, 2008

My bad... wrong state! THAT WAS IN WEST BLOOMFIELD MI

• Aj
                            AJQ Feb 21, 2011

HORRIBLE SERVICE. I ordered flowers for a funeral, was guaranteed next day on time. No delivery. I called and cancelled, the clerk said the order would be delivered the next day. TOO LATE. All I got was sorry, nothing we can do.
                            Be warned this is just a middleman in Michigan who calls in the order to a local florist. The customer service person I spoke with said she was the local florist.
                            Just check the internet yellow pages for the area and call straight to a local company where you MIGHT get better service.
                            This company Wesley Berry has no scruples.

• Aj
                            AJQ Feb 22, 2011

Flowers were ordered for a funeral on the 20th of Feb, ordered on the 19th. Wesley Berry said no problem. They were not delivered, how horrible, to be the only one without flowers. This company had my name and number to call if they could not handle a simple order. Their company could care less, all I got was sorry! Check all the complaints and do not order from this company, The complaints are endless. I am sorry iIdid not do this first.

• St
                            stuffymuffy May 15, 2013

Paid for same day delivery--they did not deliver. Said they would give me a 30.00 rebate, i asked for a 30.00 credit to my credit card. Crickets. Nothing.

Dont use if you need flowers today - like my friends father passing suddenly.

• Ge
                            George Dente Sep 02, 2015

Did not deliver flowers ordered 8 / 14. Promised refund on phone and by email. Did not refund. Can not connect to customer service, keeps hanging up. Has many complaints against them. They are a fraud. Do not use!!!

• Ge
                            George Dente Sep 02, 2015

fraudulent company, does not deliver orders, promises refund, does not refund. customer service always disconnects

• Re
                            Reviewer81160 Sep 15, 2015

On the day the flowers were to be delivered they never arrived, but they charged my visa even though I called and emailed several times only to get put on hold and then disconnected. Hugely frustrating can you help..

• Ve
                            veryangry15 Sep 17, 2015

I just ordered an arrangement today, after I fell for the lies on their web page about being a local florist. I placed the order at 9 AM this morning and they guaranteed delivery by 5 pm. Guess what? Not delivered and it is now 8:45 CST. They sure didn't hesitate to charge my Visa. I should have known the minute I called and spoke to a call center. I just want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for ruining my special delivery for the birth of my best friend's child. I called at least 15 times today only to have the very same experience as you... talk to someone who can't help at all because of "limited access, " and then to be transferred to "customer service" to be disconnected. I am beyond mad.

www.wesleyberry.comHad to Fight for a Refund on non-delivery

Placed 2 orders online early in the day for same day delivery to the same person at a single address in California. Was charged an express shipping fee of $6.99 per order which I paid assuming that the order would be delivered as offfered by the company. Later that day, I received an email stating that due to circumstances beyond their control, they would not be able to honor my delivery; nor could they give me a date as to when they could deliver. I requested that my orders by cancelled and refunded and was told by a supervisor that it was her job not to cancel or refund orders. REALLY!!!? In my book, this constitutes theft! So, this company is willing to offer a product (plants and flowers) and a service (delivery of plants and flowers), take your money and not stand by their commitment. What a joke!!! A typical bait and switch scam. I had to call 5 different times and speak to 5 different supervisors who are rude and don't really care about your issue, and fight to get a refund to my credit card. 5 DAYS LATER, yes, that's 5 days after placing my original order that Wesley Berry could not honor, I was told that they would go ahead and process the refund for my 2 orders which was a total of $209. This business should be shut down. Do not. I repeat. DO NOT order from these clowns and spend your money with an honest company.

Flowerdeliveryexpress / Wesley BerryTOTAL SCAM..RIP/OFF

when I placed my order for flowers I was quoted one price, however when I received the invoice it was $75.00 more than the price the customer rep who said her name was Cleo had quoted. When attempting to get an explanation for the difference I was hung-up one my somebody who identified themselves as Jay. Called 6 times and each time talked to a different person and all said they had to put me thru to some other department. After being put on hold for 30-45 mins at a time in my attempts to contact them to cancel the order or explain the extra charge, I was passed around several times. I have yet to speak to a person about my issue. So, I called my the dispute department at my credit card company and have a case open. I will pursue this matter until I am satisfied. This company is HORRIBLE AND SHOULD BE PUT OUT-OF-BUSINESS...

Wesley Berry Flowers / Flower Delivery ExpressRip Off/Fraud Alert

This company is a TOTAL rip-off. You would be better off calling a local florist and having them deliver your flowers. I called in for the $19.99 local delivery special. The representative assured me that the flowers would be delivered that day - some additional $10 for delivery totaling $29.99. The flowers arrived the next day. And, they charged me $58.64. When I called into customer service got a credit for the troubles. Turns out the credit was actually a rebate off of the ORIGINAL price of anything not to combined with any other discounts or offers. I tried to order more flowers - minus the $50 credit/rebate SCAM and it said my total price would be $62 because the original price of a special $39.99 flowers is $89.99. PISS POOR. They have horrible reviews on Yelp too. STAY AWAY FROM FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS

Wesley Berry Farms FlowersEMBARRASSED by delivery

SHOCKED, DISAPPOINTED

Wesley Berry Farms, 800wesleys.com, flowerdeliveryexpress.com

I was SHOCKED, DISAPPOINTED and embarrassed at how small the arrangement was.
                                1) I took a collection from our office, collected $65 and placed an order for a Sympathy Plant. There was a sale so I upgraded to a $64.99 MINUS $40.
                                2) After all the additional magical fees of $19.99 SERVICE CHARGE, $18.35 SALES RATE (which for some reason is not our state 7% sales Tax so I have no idea WHAT that is) minus this and that...with "FREE" delivery...the arrangement cost me $80.32!!! (I will NOT be redeeming the "rebate" on next order because THIS order was UNSATISFACTORY.
                                3) I had to put in $15 of my own money, and I am a single mother, with 2 children, one in college, working for secretary salary!
                                4) AND IT WAS TINY (the size of a COFFEE MUG) and disappointing and EMBARRASSING so I will NOT be returning, and I will post my comments.

After calling an incompetent call center TWO TIMES, and after literally 12 emails (I have all of them for proof of the mumbo jumbo wording they use)...this was finally "handled" by issuing me $100 worth of credit good toward arrangements only, you are NOT allowed to use it toward all the "magical fees", so even the apology credit will cost you money.

NEVER again, and I will not go out of my way to post this complaint in as many VENUES as possible! (this is site #2)

EMBARRASSED by delivery

Wesley Berry Flowers Aka Flower Delivery ExpressFRAUD

SCAM!! RIP OFF & JUST HORRIBLE!!! HEED EVERY COMPLAINT LISTED ON HERE!!! I (especially on yelp!) I ORDERED A BIRTHDAY ARRANGEMENT FOR MY MOTHER WHILE I WAS OUT OF TOWN- UPON MY RETURN A FEW DAYS LATER, THE ARRANGEMENT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP!!! NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO BEING RELATED TO A BIRTHDAY! THE IDIOT THAT TOOK MY ORDER OVER THE PHONE DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT I TOLD HER I WANTED- INSTEAD SHE PUT IN "FLORIST CHOICE"!! THEY SENT MY MOTHER THE CRAPPIEST LOOKING ARRANGEMENT, "FALL THEMED" UGLY BROWN FLOWERS IN A CHEESY CHEAP BASKET! WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTING A REFUND THEY GAVE ME A VERY HARD TIME STATING THAT IT WAS A "FLORIST CHOICE"- IT WAS NOT! THIS ARRANGEMENT WAS PATHETIC AND NO WHERES NEAR THE $55 I PAID FOR! SHE TOLD ME THEY COULD GIVE ME A CREDIT FOR ANOTHER PURCHASE OR RESEND THEM ANOTHER ARRANGEMENT! TOO LATE FOR THAT, DAMN! SO THIS WOMAN FINALLY BACKED OFF WHEN I TOLD HER I WOULD CANCEL THE BANK TRANSACTION AND MAKE NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS- SO WE WILL SEE IF THEY REFUND MY MONEY OR NOT- THESE COMPLAINTS ARE VERY LEGIT!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Wesley Berry Flowers American Floral Delivery Flower Delivery Express Nationwide - Floristsnever received my order and they took my money

I ordered flowers for a funeral on February 11th for a service on the 12th to be delivered by 1pm I received a confirmation email and they took the funds for both flowers that I ordered some where around $100 was taken out of my account so I have to say I was completely shocked at the service not to see the flowers or any flowers that I ordered for the fact. I have called and emailed many times with no success of getting any kind of response much less a refund. I have called at least 5 or 6 times and left my name and number and sent at least twice that many emails to Email: [protected]@800wesleys.com with no returned email or calls. It has been over a week now since I placed the order and I have no expectations of getting my money back but nothing can replace the sadness of not having the flowers for the service.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices