Autonationhorrible and misleading

M Jul 12, 2019

I had been working with a salesperson named Samantha Storm she as amazing she and I had been in contact via phone calls, text messages and email. I had spoken with her and told her I had my OWN financing. I knew where I wanted to stay at for my own personal reasons. When we arrived at the lot she greeted us and was ever so nice and charming she stated she would go look on the computer and pool the other lots to see what she could come up with at that time a gentlemen named Curtis came out and asked me in the lobby in front of everyone in the lobby was I in bankruptcy and I asked him why he stated that a few other people had came in and were in bankruptcy and wanted to stay in the same price area that I wanted to stay in. I was really floored on how he handled me and how he argued back and forth to get his point across that the has to ask everyone this question. I was insulted and humiliated to say the least if this is how Auto Nation handles everyone this is not acceptable. I couldn't understand how or why this line of questions were being asked and why he did it in the lobby in front of EVERYONE that was there. I just pray that no one else has to be humiliated in this manner in your establishment but Curtis was not nice nor was he a great representation of your car dealership.