Autonation USA Phxunsafe vehicle

T Jul 18, 2019

Do not buy your car from here. If I could give zero stars, I would. I bought a 2013 chevy cruze in january and they sent me out the door with a flat tire. Then, I had to have several things fixed in the engine because of issues with power and it hesitating when accelerating. Then they say the catalytic converter needs replacing but it's not covered. Only come to find out the darn things are on back order. I had to wait to get it replaced. Four months later, i'm still waiting. So I get it replaced elsewhere. Well, that didn't fix the entire problem. The transmission needs replacing because they couldn't figure it out and there were no codes coming up. Just because there are no codes, doesn't mean there isn't a problem. It takes me making 4 or 5 calls to just get a call back. This place neglects its customers or tries to pass them off to other people/other dealerships within the autonation family. Or, they are on vacation and won't be back for a week. Sadly, that's only the beginning. The radiator needs to be replaced. It has crusting on it and according to other mechanics it's been that way for some time. I've only driven the car maybe about 1000 miles. I thought they were supposed to inspect all the cars before they sell them. Obviously, they aren't doing their job. Again, this is only the tip of the iceberg. I explained when I bought my car that I needed a reliable car because I have a handicapped child and need my car. What a lie!!