Au Bon Painracist cashier

F

On my way out of the store the cashier made a racist remark. I hadn't said one word throughout the whole transaction so I do not understand what would make her rudely utter "uggh CHINNNEEESE PEOPLE." If I hadn't been on my way to work, I would have said something. It still bothers me.

• Lo
    LongLegged Pissed Off Puerto Rican Jul 03, 2011

### all haters. This big dick is ready for some blowing. Hit me up if you want a taste of this salty bad-boy.

• Tr
    Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 24, 2011

My guess is the OP was acting rudely, however just because the OP was acting rudely does not give the employee of judging the whole race by one person's behavior. I don't think it was a racist comment rather the way the employee said it more than the comment itself.

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

Oh, well, With that being said, I'm done for now..

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"Why didn't you say CAO NI MA (fouth tone) and left at their confusion"

I'm sorry, but when I back someone up on this (Noone usually does) I stay for the duration.

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"C.Yes, I'm an Asian welfare Baby!, be my guess."

Good answer!
    However, you won't get the results of your grade until next week..I'm too busy with my studies! ;^)

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"LOL! Funny little man, you sure like to twist ### around as usual of your kind. you are not my scapegoat here, nope you have a sickness, a hatred of white people."

Assuming that I do hate white people, which I don't BTW, What concern of it of yours...My "Native American" friend...Curious, most N.A. I know consider themselves by their tribal name, (Of which many already know) and NOT by the political correct term given by those who now run the country of their ancestor's usurpers!...Unless of course, you either have a percentage on their great grand parent's side so you consider yourself N.A. at least that's what you evoke at the first sign of an accusation of being a racist (Like...Now) You're N.A. but do not identify with your people as much as you do with white people, or you could be a white person, who just wants to put me in my place by proving me wrong..It really doesn't matter, that's a question you already know the answer to.

I can only deduce by your behavior and your responses..And my experience with scores of people/cultures that I've studied over the decades, but I could be wrong.

But still, why would my "hatred" towards whites have any impact on a Native American? Assuming I'm not white myself.. ;^)

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"Takezo2K11, dont you have a job to go to? Or are you living off the goverment?"

Lol, Ya know, it's kind of cool to not even have an emotional investment by these posts...Ok, here goes..
    Answer:
    A.No I'm a full time student taking 16 hrs
    B.Yes, I'm a welfare baby!
    C.Yes, I'm an Asian welfare Baby!
    D.None of the above.
    E.I'm whatever you want me to be..

And no, we're not grading on a curve here, so it's alright!

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"So you are setting an example of your people, so what do you expect? And if you cry white ###, Im a Native American ###."

It doesn't matter what "Race" you are, You still are a hateful, spiteful person who tries to cover up his hatred by lashing out and blaming others! I may be your scapegoat here..But this is a online forum, there are more important people in my life that I concern myself with, not anonymous people of the internet who will read/see what they want to see anyways, my life will go on as usual! ;^) Still you assume too much, much more than what I ever did...Ironic, that.

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"ok Takezo2K11, let me get this straight...anyone says anything and you say it is racist but you are free to be as racists as you want "to make a point" isn't that the kettle calling the pot black...speaking of Kettle, I just gave way part of my race and no I am not black...go back in your history book and find someone with that name"

Heh, seeing your response is a clear indication of how you view my points, which is a simple knee-jerk reaction to someone even mentioning anything "Racist" I have found that an incredibly large majority of whites (U.S. and Canada) have been on the receiving end of the Blacks, Mexicans, Asians and the indigenous peoples of your country's continued accusations of racism and I can actually relate to the frustrations of how it's irritating to have someone always coating your intentions and way of life is an oppression towards them, even when a lot of those accusations are false (I've lived in new york and the tension goes back for generations, so does the ### claims) especially when you're trying to do the right thing and it feels like they're spitting right in your face.

However, this is not the case with the Original Poster, and to remain defensive and hostile even when there is a slight perception of a complaint of racism simply does nothing for the actual claim of true racism as much as the false claim of entitlement, or vindictive zeal from those who want to play the race card.<--This is a general statement for all people. as "You" can also be used in a general term.

My point is to support the original poster, and while you might agree with me or not, I still support the OP and am less concerned whether you think I'm a racist, or not because you are already convinced, (even if I had said nothing at all) and you will only see your side of the story, and not the orig poster's or anyone else's for that matter.

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"Heath, read this post, another asian biggot .

Ironic...How most of you people have self righteously scolded me on my assumptions towards claiming to know your race, (I never did, just your knee-jerk reactions.) yet you people are convinced that you know mine!

Thanks again Jim, for proving me right twice!

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"Go back to china ###, we dont need your kind here ###."

Yeah! CONGRATULATIONS to Jim52: You've finally have come out of the closet!...Thereby making your previous posts about me being a racist null and void!

"I've found that those who scream the loudest about racism are usually racist themselves. To quote a friend of mine: "I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally."
    More justification and living in denial..But that's fine, I already proved my point. ;^)

TheLoveFist V
    Dear Takezo2K11:

### off, you stinking ###in' ###! You are just as racist as the ###s that you're ### about! I'm tired of you (Liberal/Conservative/white/black/Asian/Jew/sand n** etc..) always whining about racist this, and racist that, why don't you just eat ### and die!?

There, I had to edit your post as this is a much better way to express one's feelings!...Irrational anyways..

Oops, my "bad" Now back to the subject: Your post:

"Jut take comfort in knowing that it is the Chinese that will still rule strong while these ROUND EYES <---Bet you'll whine about THAT being racist heath2011.) and their nations will fall yet again, while mother China lives on..So don't worry about these cave-men and their ignorant gruntings they will become extinct soon enough!"

"Remember: Racism is a bias Against and <FOR> someone due to their race!"

So, you're racist. We got it already.

My response:
    "To the Original poster: See? now they're picking apart quotes out of context in order to justify their position of denial, it's a common tactic most use to discredit a point that someone is trying to make.

"Jut take comfort in knowing that it is the Chinese that will still rule strong while these ROUND EYES <---Bet you'll whine about THAT being racist heath2011.)<--- Heh, looks like you did-edit-gkenigmatic-edit ) and their nations will fall yet again, while mother China lives on..So don't worry about these cave-men and their ignorant gruntings they will become extinct soon enough!"

Even after my example that I set to at least try to help in showing what it's like in someone else's shoes have been lost on you..Save for a justification tool. LOL!

There.

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

OOPS! Sorry, it was this guy! LOL! "gkenigmatic"

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"Jut take comfort in knowing that it is the Chinese that will still rule strong while these ROUND EYES <---Bet you'll whine about THAT being racist heath2011.)<--- Heh, looks like you did heath2011 ) and their nations will fall yet again, while mother China lives on..So don't worry about these cave-men and their ignorant gruntings they will become extinct soon enough!"

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"Calling someone Chinese isn't racist. However, you trying to determine what other's races are based on their posts is racist."
    Another justification, and also the accusation I was referring to..My god, they're pathological in their responses! You are going by a assumption from your own mind in order to justify your position..No-one is trying to determine anyone specifically, "The majority of their own people (Mostly white) are being told that they are being racist." *Note, I said mostly white, now if you AREN'T white then that still means you are the majority of the people (Pick any race..Ok, how about Mexican/jew/ black?..) that are denying the claim of racism made by a person not in your majority.

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

Lol, Just telling it like it is Jim, but then again, I really don't care if you like what I say or if you think I'm a troll..I am supporting the original poster anyways! I will not even try to explain it to you people because you not only wouldn't understand, but you will actively resist understanding someone else's point of view, unless, it fully supports your own.

The fact that no one even tries to relate to the poster, but instead reacts as if the original poster is accusing them, is proof enough!
    To the Original Poster, I understand what you are saying, and these people are just proving me right! Just take care about which forum you post the truth to..

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

"Reminds me of that episode of the office where Michael is say that the word Mexican has certain connotations. The point being, is that he was the ignorant one, as is the case with the OP here."

To the original poster: See? What did I tell you, let this be a lesson for you. The closet racists are starting to come out, and they will tell you, and insist that you are wrong, even though in every case of their denial is the same...The majority of their own people (Mostly white) are being told that they are being racist...They will always deny it and worse, try and make it the accusers fault. Next time you should not bring up your complaints of racism on-line, because the majority of people on-line in an English-language forum is white, and the majority of them are either racist, closet racists or simply just clueless of what the actual term means. (I reiterate, Racism is a bias for or against someone due to their race.) And you will never accomplish anything in trying to bring it up on a public English forum, except to enrage and/or to help justify the majority of these racists. (Closet, or overt)

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

BTW, heath2011 I don't care that you're married to a Chinese person, The fact is that a racial slur doesn't have to be "[censored], [censored], or Pie-Face" but a intention/attitude of contempt/ hatred is slur enough. You might not be a racist (In your mind) but you really have no idea what racism is, and therefore could be one and not even know it! Remember: Racism is a bias Against and <FOR> someone due to their race!

Takezo2K11 Jun 24, 2011

I agree it was racist, the only people who don't think it's racist are racist whites (Yes, I'm pointing to YOU "heath2011") I can guarantee you if someone said the exact same thing to one of these "bigot-deniers" they would band together a organization to promote their own hatred and supremacy...Oh, wait..

Jut take comfort in knowing that it is the Chinese that will still rule strong while these ROUND EYES <---Bet you'll whine about THAT being racist heath2011.) and their nations will fall yet again, while mother China lives on..So don't worry about these cave-men and their ignorant gruntings they will become extinct soon enough! <--At least according to these paranoid savages)

BTW, You don't want to bring up the subject of racism, because whether you are right or not, the majority of whites online are bigots anyway because they will always support any and all instances of racism, except when done by their own people.