Menu
Jim 'N Nick's
reviews & complaints

Jim 'N Nick's
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
0 resolved 5 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jim 'N Nick's. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:57 pm EDT

Jim 'N Nick's - Manager Summer at Greystone location

Summer is lazy! As a customer I should have not heard what I did. I overheard her saying that she was glad that she had gotten a couple of employees fired and that she was working on getting a few more fired. What kind of manager stands around saying that? Personally I that it was awful that she was speaking against almost every employee she had. I’m not sure who promoted this woman but I think they made a huge mistake.

Desired outcome: She should be fired

Update by Jay46
Aug 03, 2022 11:19 pm EDT

Jim n Nick’s is a great place to work except for one thing. There is way too much favoritism in this restaurant. Everyone should be treated equally. I was yelled at for having a sandwich on the shelf next to my purse? The very next day it was one of the employees Birthdays and it was ok that food was out everywhere to eat. In the To Go Room instead of employees playing on their phones why are they not made to clean, stock or whatever between customers? I’m tired of the manager’s allowing their pets to do whatever they want and the rest of us get [censored] on. I’m constantly being asked did you stock, did you stock? I come into work daily and there is no stock. All I’m asking is for equality!

Hide full review
2:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a friend that works at the store in Murfreesboro Tennessee and she I had a family emergency last week where her daughter was in trouble. And her tips were stolen because she did not get to put them in and there was a new girl that started and the manager owner jt paid for her to get brand new shoes to work with but couldn't replace my friends money.

10:19 am EDT

Jim 'N Nick's - Missing food

I purchased a call in order in Hoover on 4/30/2022. Transaction #530002. I ordered a pint of beans valued at $6.49 plus tax. When I got home I discovered they did not get in my sack. Next day I called and talked to Lewis. The following week I called again and talked to Christine (not sure about the name). She told me she would handle my refund and to be patient because you are short on employees. This is not my problem. It’s been almost two weeks.

Desired outcome: I want a refund.

Hide full review
H
11:03 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Well for starters we were seated and waited 20 minutes for a waiter to come and greet us to take drink orders. (It was not packed either because it was later in the night). Then we went ahead and ordered when she dropped off the drinks cause we didn't want to wait that long for her to come back. So we have three grown men that order 3 orders of 12 piece...

S
9:01 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good morning. My husband and I travel to Birmingham often and we really like the food at this restaurant. However, we see messy menus, dirty floors, waiters/waitresses with dirty aprons(some of this with the aprons is understandable), and just an overall somewhat dirty look. Some of the tables could be cleaner and some of them seem to need a little love on...

Jim 'N Nick's contacts