Att.com / Rewardscenterthere is no reward

O

they told me after 21 days to contact them to redeem a giftcard for $100. i can't even get on the rewards website.i am very upset with this i upgraded for this reward.

• Pa
    Parkavenue Aug 06, 2009

I've had to call three times now and twice have been referred to a "Specialist" to put through the reward. Why can't they get it together?

cherdacat04 Aug 24, 2009

I got taken by this also. Does anyone have a solution?

• Ca
    candi vega Aug 24, 2009

I was told of a rewards program back in april of 2009 and was told if i purshade a box of internet service i would recieve a 50.00 visa rebate card from them and have not recieved anything and when i contact att they give me the run around and send me to all different places. there service sucks and there internet service is really slow for the 25.00 a month service fee. i am not giving up on this and will be contacting att highter up supervisor.

Jady de Mesa Aug 26, 2009

I was informed I would obtain a reward and I cannot even contact att.com
    All I find are complains. What kind of trick is this?
    Very disappointed! What should I do now?

Jady de Mesa 8/26/09

Jady de Mesa Aug 26, 2009

Why are you asking again? You have my comment here above.

Jady de Mesa Aug 26, 2009

It is not empty. What is the matter?

• Ca
    Capt.Dan Sep 02, 2009

This is the website that works. You can not use a search engine. Type it directly into the address bar.

• Be
    Beth Ramey Sep 29, 2009

We are waiting to hear from our rebate and we have also gotten the run-around. Every time we call we get a different story. They act like they don't know when we started service, and they tell us to keep waiting for it.
    They changed our phone number, so that they could restart the wait time for the rebate, since it "hasn't been 30 days yet", according to them. We pretty soon we will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. I wasn't going to have phone service with them, but I decided to do it as a cheaper alternative, plus they promised a $170 rebate if we took the "package." I encourage every other person who has had trouble to also tell others.

• Ha
    Harland E. Zell Oct 03, 2009

You guys make it sound so easy when you sign up for your U-Verse, to get your rebate of $100. Seeing all the other simular compaints, I wonder if you are no better than Charter when I got their package. I was hooked up on Sept 19th, account #[protected]. Maybe should go back. Harland E. Zell [email protected]

• Lj
    ljohnson1227 Oct 09, 2009

I have gotten ALL the rewards promised to me. I signed up back in August and have already gotten ALL of the rewards that were promised. I recieved $100.00 (in two $50.00 checks) then $125.00 and the $50.00 visa card and my $75.00 for my modem. Hope everything works out for all of yu asap. The rewards are there. The only one I had to call about was the modem and I had to call them to let them know when I made my second payment and they took care of the reward right then. Very happy customer.
    LeeAnn Johnson

• Je
    Jerry R. Gravitt Oct 10, 2009

I was told when I changed to att.net for my service provider (computer) that I would get a refund of $125.00 and I received a notice to contact getmyrewards.att.com.
    I have tried many time to get this web site and just get a run around. What is wroug with this system? Why don't you just sent me what I was promised?
    This is bad business.

Jerry R Gravitt
    100 Cline-Smith Rd
    Cartersville, Ga.
    [protected].

• La
    Layla21 Oct 12, 2009

Hey Everyone!
    I was thinking the same thing because I too tried typing in the website they gave me in order to get my $100 reward. And Since it didnt come up when I typed att.com/rewardscenter I called back to figure this whole thing out and this was the problem with me... the website is actually att.com/rewardcenter (NOT rewardS, with an "s" at the end of rewards). I typed it in without the "s" and the website popped up! It has a lady on the phone and then to your right it gives you 3 options to look up your account. Pick one. Then it will ask you for your zip code. type it in and then it should show you your reward. To the left of that you will see where it says REDEEM YOUR REWARD. CLick that and then it will show you the a timeline of the estimated date you should receive it.( you may have to temporarily allow pop-ups in order to see it) Hope this helps!!!

• Le
    Lena Speer Dec 11, 2009

i have been with att since july of 08 and have had to call every single mnth when i get my bill...where does this get me??absolutely no where but the run abouts like alot of other ppl...we shldnt have to deal with this for the outrageous prices we pay for somewhat of nothing!! i will b movn my services elsewhere whenever my contract is up but until then i will have to deal with the mnthly bs!! i hope someone can get further than i have with this co...then on top of everything...they are tryn to make me pay an almost $500.00 phn bill just since a recent move...thier sayn i didnt pay my landline service for 9mnths...what phn compny wld let a customer go that long without payn thier bill to begin with????
    good luk ya"all!!!