AT&T / at&t u verse billing

1 United States

I has tried for several weeks to resolve a future problem, I had a promotion that was to end on February 15, 2019 on my U Verse TV service, I had made several calls to get a better pricing on my service, I was told each time I called to call back on a different date to get a better price. I finally called on the ending date of the promotion (2/15/2019) I was told there was no promotions avaiable, so I canceled my service and went to Dish Network. I ws told since I canceled on the end of my billing cycle, I would have no further bills relating to U Verse TV. On today, I received an E-Mail saying I was past due on my account and that I owed $148.69 for TV service I no longer have.

I think that AT&T values new customers over existing customer, and has no regards for those have been with AT&T for several years. This is to inform AT&T that I will not pay that charges for service not used.

AT&T is on the verge of losing all my business and I will fight the charges with any means I have. Including Small Claims Court.

If you wish to discuss my concerns, you can contact me at [protected]

Mar 7, 2019