AT&T Yellowpages — beware of this scam
Do not advertise with at&t yellowpages! Beware of scam. When deciding whether or not to purchase internet advertising service on yellowpages.com, I asked the sales representative how many calls per week I could expect to receive. The sales representative advised that I could expect to receive 1-2 calls per week and then proceeded to justify the $154/mo payment in terms of 1-2 calls per week received. After starting the service in october 2006, I received one, and only one, call through the online advertisement through february 2007.
Five months, one call. Don't waste your money.
Before signing, I asked why they would hold me to a one-year contract when it's easy enough to pull the online ad if it wasn't working. And if they were so sure it would work for clients, they should have no qualms about allowing people to get out of 1-yr contracts. I tried to get out of contract, even through bbb, but alas, i'm stuck. Save your money and put it to better use. There are better ways to advertise your business than through at&t yellowpages.
More AT&T Yellowpages Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service