ATT Uverse Servicebilling problems

U

I am very unhappy with my uverse service billing, and telephone. Iwas told that I would be connected in august 12th 2009 and was not connected until sept 18th 2009. I have had billing problems since. When att came out to connect it was for a bundel phone, internet, and tv its been a nitemare. my bundle price shoud be 99.00 plus tax which was offered by the complaint line because of billing problems. my telephone was not bundels so I had 2 bills monthly I was paying for long distance and unlimited long distance and regular phone services $68.00 monthly $84.00 for uverse. att finaily reconnected my phone to bundles after 4 months. when att connected uverse to my flat screen tv on the wall they didnot connect the power cord correctly left the weight of the tv on the cord and we cannot watch it any more. I was told that I could get it fix and they would remburse me. I talk to 1800 complaint line and was offered premium channels and a extra box for 6 months free that was 2 months ago and my acct is still a nitemare my bill was $174.00 when I call back they still gave me a different price $140.00 and said they cannot give me $99.00 plus tax because thats the wrong rate. there is no communication with employees and no special notes are taken and you allways get a different person every phone call you fine youself trying to explain its bad I have had my cell phone with att/cingular for 16 years and my home phone for 17 years I hate I ever changed over to uverse. I am looking for other services. this is to much for me I cant injoy my services for staying on the phone with problems. thanks carolyn. Ist coastly and not worth the problems Iam having.

• Uv
    uverse sucks never again Apr 12, 2011

I am having the same problems with uverse, BILLING!! They kept overcharging my account for months and finally I got rid of them and they still wanted to collect money for wrong billing (overcharges). Finally got someone to agree that my balance was $300 and change and not $508. I paid the $300 and change and not I've been getting phone calls from different collection agencys trying to collect the balance on my account that was settled a year ago. Then uverse (AT&T) charged my bank account directly the $208 without my authorization and we had to dispute the charges with my bank. Finally after several days I got my money back and uverse sold me account again to a different collection agency. I am telling my friends and family NEVER to get uverse. Now I have to wait for tomorrow because customer service is closed and fight this battle again. NEVER NEVER NEVER get uverse...