AT&Tu-verse internet/home phone

J

I WAS a U-verse customer, but needed a faster internet service. I was told my early cancellation fee would be waived due to the lack of a faster speed in my area. I called and cancelled, returned my equipment, and was told it wouldn't effect my home phone service. I lost my home phone for over a week! I called to have a regular landline installed and a week later they reinstalled unversed phone...not telling me I was being charged for internet services! I paid double internet for 2-3 months before I realized it, because I "HAD" combined billing. I again asked for a regular landline to be installed and had to wait almost two weeks for the completion of this process. Once I finally got the landline switched over, they unbundled my account! My cell phone was discounted to have unlimited data with it combined. I had to call again, finding out it was still NOT bundled, nor was my credit ever given. There has got to be a better process, consequences for their inconvenience, and a waste of my time!

NoThanx Apr 06, 2016

ATT lies. They simply lie. I now record all conversations with them, and even when I play them back to the next rep, their rep simply says, "You fabricated that recording. We never said that." Even with confirmation numbers, which are later found to also be fabricated or altered, even with actual papers signed by their installers proving that they were at my home, they still lie and say, "We were never at your house." They lie. They tell you anything to get your money, then they simply lie and say they never said it. They are all liars and crooks.