AT&T — u-verse internet/home phone
I WAS a U-verse customer, but needed a faster internet service. I was told my early cancellation fee would be waived due to the lack of a faster speed in my area. I called and cancelled, returned my equipment, and was told it wouldn't effect my home phone service. I lost my home phone for over a week! I called to have a regular landline installed and a week later they reinstalled unversed phone...not telling me I was being charged for internet services! I paid double internet for 2-3 months before I realized it, because I "HAD" combined billing. I again asked for a regular landline to be installed and had to wait almost two weeks for the completion of this process. Once I finally got the landline switched over, they unbundled my account! My cell phone was discounted to have unlimited data with it combined. I had to call again, finding out it was still NOT bundled, nor was my credit ever given. There has got to be a better process, consequences for their inconvenience, and a waste of my time!
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service