Att rewards for referralsexpired reward

I signed up for rewards for referrals with ATT. I referred a customer. My referral and I ordered his service on line. His service was turned on 2 days later. I have the nomination date, the registration date but no activation date. I need the activation date to receive my reward. Even though we know when the service was actually activated ATT did not notify me or put the activation date on the referral. When I called ATT inquiring about this, asking why the activation date was not showing they told me to wait 4-6weeks . It takes about that long to process they said. If I didn't receive anything by then that I should then call them back. Well, I received something alright, a message saying my referral has EXPIRED.

How can ATT not know know that the service has been connected? I mean they gave me a registration date(which means he has been given a phone number), so why was I not given an activation date?

I believe it is a scam and I have been ripped off. The person I talked to upon my first inquiry just passed the buck. I was given bogus information because she couldn't could not tell me why there was no activation date even though his service was already activated.

• To
    tovarrjlm Jun 17, 2010

YOU ACTUALLY SHOULD OF GOTTEN A FEW EMAILS ABOUT YOUR REFERRALS. Show expired means you not registar your friends info when order or he not put your referral code if you do it after not matter program say before order and then you have 60 days to update their information on your acct

• 47
    4764477 Feb 16, 2010

exactly same thing happened with me.
    first att agent told me that i made nomination before my refferal service was activated, then i asked to speak with her supervisor who told me that it has expired. but i didnot recieved any email saying that my reward was ready to be redeemed.
    i will think twice before making any refferal to att again.