AT&T — harassing phone calls
After the customer service rep refused to return my calls about overbilling and reception dissatisfaction, I cancelled my account. AT&T hired three different collection services who each call more than twice a day with harassing collection calls for a debt I do not owe. Beware. They call as Allied Interstate Area code 818 but also from both Nevada and New Jersey. They call every day just after 8 two times. At least twice in the early after noon and every night after 8.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service