AT&T — be wary
This is one of those outrageous early termination fee compaints. Had $15.99 internet scheduled in July for one year. I lived in Indiana until that May of 2006, at which time I moved to Ohio. Since AT&T did not cover Ohio I had to terminate my service 4 months early of the contract. So of course they sent me a $200.00 early termination fee bill. Do the math and you might realize something doesn't add up. For 4 months at $16.00 there would only have been a bill of $64.00. I figured this was fishy enough to pass on to everyone to BE WARY with AT&T/YAHOO (Formerly SBC/YAHOO)!!! Crooked, Crooked, Crooked.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service