Assurance Wireless / unethical behaviour phone salesman

501 Sereno dr Vallejo, ca. 94589, United States

On are about March 15, 2019 Darlena A, Hill and I Floyd S, Hall went to the local Walmart located at 501 Sereno dr. Vallejo, ca. 94589 Where we approached the Assurance wireless phone salesman. The salesman told us, that we needed additional information for phone activation. We later came back with the papers requested unfortunately the papers that we brought did not meet the requirements. Darlena mentioned that she would be back with a copy of a bill that had her correct address on it. Sometime later Darlena walked back to the phone representative booth from her motel that was about three blocks away. It later became known to me that Darlena and phone salesman had a romantic interest. Additionally Darlena placed spyware in the home I share with my parents and the phone salesman placed penndot spycams outside my 123 Kathy Ellen dr apt #g5 Vallejo, ca. 94591 residence. Since then they used spy technology to monitor me and my family while gaining access to my online banking account, cell phone, and social media accounts. I have since then reported the Cyber Monitoring & Bullying to the local authorities.

1.Vallejo Police dept Incident report #[protected]
2. Federal Bureau of Investigation
3. Central Intelligence Agency report#GE2ETMQS
1700 Montgomery street, #300 San Francisco, ca.94111

• Assurance Wireless Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value your business and appreciate you as our customer. For security purposes and to further assist you please send us an email at [protected]@virginmobileusa.com with the following information:

Assurance Wireless Phone Number: