Assurance Wirelessumx u683cl phone

L Dec 17, 2019 Review updated:

This is the first email I sent to customer service on 12/15/2019

I've only had your service for 2 days and have already had to call to fix problems making phone calls, sending text messages and getting online. Was told the problems we're solved. Well that didn't happen. What good is having 3 gigs of data if you can't use it? Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Google and Chrome? Forget about it. I was so excited to get assurance wireless and now I wish I would have stayed with my other carrier. Coverage map shows I should get excellent service. If an emergency arose I'd be out of luck. I dial a number and it doesn't connect, it just shuts down the dialing page. I try to send a text and it says waiting to connect to server. This is the worst phone I've ever had and I was around with the bag phone and the handheld phone with an antenna that was a foot long. I'm so disappointed in your service. I thought about skipping a bill and paying for an upgrade but if the service is this bad why would I pay for another phone just to feel like throwing it against a tree or running it over. God forbid if I need to call for help. It's shameful you advertise all this great stuff but then not actually uphold what you advertise. I'm grateful for the information you put in your letter to me on who to call with a complaint. (That is if I can get a phone call to actually comnect.) At least you did one thing right. This is just another example of taking advantage of someone already struggling to make ends meet. This service is just awful.

This is the second email I sent 12/16/2019

Account pin 113699

The email you responded to is obsolete. I have received the phone and the service is atrocious. I've sent another email yesterday about this. As of today I had to call customer service again to have my phone reset. I was told there is a black out for the next 72 hours. ( 12/26-12/19)I asked that my phone be reset anyway. When I let him know it was the second time I had to call he told me there was a black out starting on 12/13. I then asked him how long that black out lasted he told me 72 hours. When I talked to your representative yesterday, 12/15, nothing was said about a black out. When I mentioned that means there was 6 straight days of a blackout he wasn't sure what to say. I was advised to make a call, after reset, which went through, I told him if there was indeed a black out the call wouldn't have gone through. He asked that I make another call and that one also went through. He then called my phone and it also went through. Again I'm saying that if there was a black out I would not have received your email much less be able to reply to it. I hope that you will be able to resolve these issues, it could be I received a bad phone and it's not assurance Wireless's service. If you cannot make this right I guess the next step is calling the Georgia Public Service Commission's Public Affairs Unit.

This could be an issue of a bad phone. Trust me if I could afford a phone plane I wouldn't be in need of your service. I'm not gonna go into my tale of woes because there's no need in it and from what I can tell from your customer service I'm just another broke American and your customer service doesn't give a damn. It's a shame you can't get transferred to an American representative or get a United States phone number from your outsourced, overseas, rude, incompetent representatives.
Sincerely;.
Waiting on pins and needles for your reply
[protected]@yahoo.com

Dec 26, 2019

Oh wow, I've received my new U683CL and the issue I've experienced (so far and prayfully that's all) is battery life "drained" without me using it (meaning it's just on standby OR it's OFF completely) and it has to be recharged nearly after 1 day of non-usage. So I've had my phone about 2 weeks and the Assurance Wireless plan is 1000 minutes with unlimited text messaging but no data or roll-over being apart of the plan. So This is my response to your complaint about your experience with your U683CL. My name is Malave' Contreras, Cincinnati, Ohio. [protected]@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2019

@Malave' Contreras Well since my email was hidden it's just me FIRST (Malave') & LAST (Contreras) name @gmail.com

Today is Wednesday December 25th 2019 UMX U683CL