The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Aspen Dental — poor service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We started using Aspen Dental in the spring of 2009, after we relocated to Indiana in the fall of 2008. I haven't had one good visit from 2008 and present. The employees don't really care if you wait an excessive amount of time. There is no communication between the client and the personnel. The receptionist would rather eat than familiarize herself with the clients. I've had to handle the communication between my insurance company and Aspen. Never can I remember a time that I haven't had to call up and 'scold' someone regarding my bills. All cleanings and routine x-rays are covered, yet I get a bill and have to make calls every time we've had them perform a service. So, now that a new dental office has opened in my area that handles my insurance, we have made the choice to move, yet again. Anyone that is looking for a dental provider stay CLEAR of Aspen Dental. You will have more headaches, or toothaches, respectively than you will want to take on. Contact your insurance company to get a list of their approved, in-network, dental providers. And, if they deal with Aspen, turn them on to this site and others that have multiple listings of complaints against this company. Don't bother complaining to the corporate office. You won't get anywhere.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - Practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - Bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal