Aspen Dental Management / billing dept.
I was getting a denist that was not in the network. They had all my insurance info but, apparently there denist credential dept was not updated so, my insurance denied it. So, now i'm out of $1500 which would have been cover if, they gave me a dentist in the network all send and done it cost me $6, 577.00 at least if I got the money back from my insurance I could have paid down my loan. Aspen don't care they got thir money from me. I am so upset about this i'm on disable from breat cancer and the chemo is what made my teeth go bad in the first place. I never would have went there if, I knew my insurance was going to be denied and it's their mistake for giving me a dentist that was out of the network or them, not checking that his cedentials wereup dated. I will never refer people to aspen. Iwas told by a friend not to go there, should have listened.
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal 
- Aspen Dental - I am complaining about a letter I received from aspen dental after 2 months of returning there ill fitting dentures