Aspen Dental Management — total treatment and experience
I was a patient at Aspen Dental. I was told by their dentist that my teeth were rotten n recommended I get them all pulled. I am 56 yrs old, disabled n live on a tight budget.
So, per their recommend-ation, I got all of my teeth pulled. The dentures they made never fit my mouth n after terrible pain n suffering n being slapped numerous times while getting my teeth pulled, I am let with an $8, 000 bill.
I asked for a refund n the only money, I received was the $1, 200 they didn't use that I had borrowed. That money back to where I had borrowed it. I did not receive any amount of money for my refund.
So, I am left with dentures that are too big n don't fit that I have to keep putting adhesive in my mouth so they stay in so I can eat.
I am a brittle diabetic n have to eat to main my blood sugar control n be able to chew my food, which makes it very hard with loose dentures. I have developed an ulcer now n have to undergo a surgical procedure now.
I am very unhappy with my whole experience at Aspen Dental n would never recommend them to anyone else.
I also want my money back as I am now having to make payments on Dental Implants.
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment 
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental Management - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal