Ashley Furniture Industries — Leather sofas and recliners
The minute our 5 year warranty was up all the leather started cracking and peeling. The furniture is in our second living room and barely used. It's like brand new as far as function but looks horrible! Must be very cheap leather. I've had other couches for 10 to 12 years and they still aren't doing that. Will never buy from Ashley again. We bought 2 recliners and two couches. Is there anything we can do to salvage these?
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order