Ashley Furnituredelivery issues and damaged furniture

E

My boyfriend and I ordered furniture from Ashley on Jan 1st, our order was over $8, 000. Ashley furniture was supposed to deliver all of our furniture on 3/27/10. The day before delivery we get a call saying that all of our furniture will come except for the bed. I was on the phone with them for about 2 hrs and they told me the bed will be delivered on April 3rd. On 3/27 the living room furniture, dinning room furniture, and bedroom furniture except the bed was delivered. All of the furniture was damaged except for the living room furniture. We let the company know and they sent over a technician who did nothing but take pics. The day before April 3rd we didn't hear from Ashley so we called and they said that our delivery was never scheduled. They rescheduled for another day and said the bed will not come it is on back order until June. After complaining they agreed to deliver the bed, our chest (which was damaged on 3/27 and sent back), and the dining room buffet (which was also damaged on 3/27 and sent back). The bed was delivered on 4/8, after they said it will not be delivered until June, but the chest and buffet were not delivered because they came off the truck damaged. We have called the company numerous times, but we are unable to speak to a manager and everyone we speak to can't do anything or help us.

I would highly recommend that you do not purchase furniture from Ashley furniture. I am definitely going to file a complaint with BBB. I will never shop at Ashley furniture again. They have horrible customer service, furniture, and inventory system.