Ashley Furniture/Baker International Groupwhere is corey baker?

I work for the Rutherford Law Firm in SC and I am currently trying to file a litigation suit against Corey Baker, Ashley Furniture, and Baker Intntl. Group. Does anyone know where he is or how I can serve him. We are working hard in trying to pursue our client's refund for furniture that was never delivered, but cannot find him. If you know someone or have some information as to where and how I can find Corey Baker or an office for Baker International Group (now that all locations are closed in and around Columbia), please contact us at [protected]. If you are also in the same situation as our client, we may be able to assist you in obtaining refunds or delivery if needed. Businesses should not be allowed to skirt around liability when they do not service their customers in instances such as our client's and the ones I've read below. I appreciate any assistance anyone out there may be able to provide in our pursuit for justice.

• Fr
    fraudstopper1 Dec 02, 2009

He works for Giant Partners in the Atlanta branch... Below is his contact info.

Corey Baker