The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ashley Furniture/Baker International Group — where is corey baker?
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I work for the Rutherford Law Firm in SC and I am currently trying to file a litigation suit against Corey Baker, Ashley Furniture, and Baker Intntl. Group. Does anyone know where he is or how I can serve him. We are working hard in trying to pursue our client's refund for furniture that was never delivered, but cannot find him. If you know someone or have some information as to where and how I can find Corey Baker or an office for Baker International Group (now that all locations are closed in and around Columbia), please contact us at [protected]. If you are also in the same situation as our client, we may be able to assist you in obtaining refunds or delivery if needed. Businesses should not be allowed to skirt around liability when they do not service their customers in instances such as our client's and the ones I've read below. I appreciate any assistance anyone out there may be able to provide in our pursuit for justice.
More Ashley Furniture/Baker International Group Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner