ARGOS Blackpool UKArgos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy

J

I recently went into Argos Blackpool UK, with cash to purchase to items from the Jewellery Department, a gents 9ct gold ring and also a 9 ct gold initial pendant.

Both items were coming up on the computer as in stock, but the sales assistant could not find them. She told me to please leave it and go in another day.

I took my cash else-ware and bought from another shop.

Very very disappointed indeed, these items were for a gift. Another buyer next to me was also having problems and was told to go back in a week if she wanted engraving on the Tankard she had bought.

The staff really did not know what they were doing.

I will not return.