ARCOgas payment reimbursement

R Review updated:

I went to pump gas on an Arco gas station on Avalon and 213th St, in the city of Carson, paid on the automatic payment machine outside $30 in total. Apparently only $10 went through according to the cashier but it shows $20 for change but he wouldnt give me my change or let me pump $20 of gas. He told me to leave my number and IF they went OVER when they open the machines( which is two days later), they might give me a call. In the meantime I only have $10 of gas on by truck for the week, and I'm short of $20.

• Va
    VaderSpade May 06, 2020

That's right $500.35.
    My bank flagged this as fraud and shut off my card on an important out of town trip. So now I can't even go across the street and get gas. I'm stuck out of town during the Covid pandemic. No gas, no room, no food, no way home!

• Ar
    Art Tokaryev May 14, 2019

We had a bus of kids. About 35. We wanted to use restroom and it's took us a long time since we could use only one restroom because the other one was locked and a worker refused to open it because they use it as a storage

john tran 2018 Dec 31, 2018

i'm not happy the guy his name is Ramon mordes at Jefferson ca 92201.he was worst service and then easy get mad do not listerning customer .u can check your camera at the store Arco am/pm 42858 at around 9;30 to 10 am this Sunday 12/25/18 he talk really louder and then he said he look like manager there .thanks for your help

• Se
    SeanDiesel Sep 08, 2013

The same exact thing happened to me at the disgusting ARCO gas station on the corner of Victory Blvd. and Haskell Ave in Van Nuys, CA. I put $40 into the payquick machine, and selected my pump. When I got to the pump, it didn't show the zeroes like it normally does before it begins dispensing fuel; it simply said $40.00 and 10.876 Gallons. When I went up to the extremely rude attendant, he didn't bother to try and help me since he had other customers. I waited almost THREE HOURS for the police to arrive and got an incident report number from them and their badge numbers since they were my only credible witnesses to what had happened. After meeting with the owner of the gas station the next day, reporting this incident to the California Dept. of Agriculture: Weights & Measures division, and even calling ARCO corporate to file a complaint against the gas station, I've gotten nowhere and the owner still refuses to give me my $40 back that was STOLEN from me. I might actually hire a lawyer to help me get my money back in this case, because it's very wrong that someone as unlucky as me keeps getting screwed over like this in life and can't do anything about it but bend over and take it. But I'm not going to just take it anymore; I will fight back to the death to get back my HARD-earned money.