Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 26, 2019

Aramex International — cap

Tracking # [protected], shipment was received by a person not authorize as per your website: 25 Sep...

Aramex Internationalpackage delivery

My name is Hilda Akinyi Owii. On 13 April 2019, I sent a package to my daughter Rose Anyoso Nandwa in Ohio, US via the Aramex Yala Tower office in Nairobi. Shipment number is [protected]. Five months down the line the package hasn't been delivered! I've DM'd Aramex on Twitter numerous times but all they keep saying is to be patient. Are you able to please help? I would much appreciate

package delivery

Aramex Internationalrudeness and disrespectful attitude towards customers

Dear Sir,

First let me introduce myself, I'm Marwa Mahmoud, Works at one of the United Nation organizations.

Last week, exactly on Wednesday 18th of September, one of your company courier called me in order to deliver a package came to me from one the online dealer, the thing is that because I was on a mission with the UN out of Cairo, I agreed with all dealer to send me my staff after 25th of September, once I'm back to Cairo, unfortunately one of them send my order with one of your company couriers his name is (Mostafa) phone no. +[protected] from Aramex Cairo, so this guy called me and I informed him that I do not remember me receiving any orders during that time since I was out of Cairo, adding to that I agreed with all people I deal with that I can't receive any orders, again he called me again last Sunday 22nd of September, and he mentioned that he wants to deliver the package and he was so rude, very disrespectful and raised his voice and at the end he disconnected the call and hanged up the phone in my face.
    This is the first part of problem, the second part that I tried to submit a complaint to the customer service and one of the service supporters called Nada, told me that someone from the complaint unit will follow up with me regarding that incident, I never heard from them, next day I tried to follow up with the company, I talked with someone from the complaint department called Noran Mohamed, she also told me that she will follow up with me about my complaint and as before never heard from her.

I'm so sorry if I might wrote very long email, but Is this how you treat your clients, of course that Mostafa, Nada and Noran Mohamed, do not expect any penalties for their omission and respectfulness towards clients, since I did not receive any feedback.

Of course I will announce your company's new strategy(Hiring rude people) in my work place to be announced among UN globally in order to avoid putting any of our staff or our clients in such situation, it seems to be a personal incident but as a UN staff member I have to report that, moreover I still do expect to hear a feedback from you side, since I now communicate with Aramex globally, I do expect it to be fast and firm.

Sep 24, 2019

Aramex — arts madagascar

Am MR ANTOINE BONGO BY NAME, my package arrived in new Zealand with aramex on Friday 20th of this month with...

Aramex Internationalextremely irresponsible, late and yet slow service in malaysia

I'm supposed to receive my parcel on 17th of September 2019. According to the tracking system, I was told my parcel arrived in Malaysia and passed through custom on 9th of September. So I thought I will receive my parcel earlier. But no, never mind, I just hope it will arrive on time. I specially cancelled all my plans! To wait for the parcel on the day and I didn't receive it. What's even more frustrating is aramex team didn't even take the initiative to contact me. But waited for me to contact them the next day.THEN ONLY THEY FOUND OUT MY PARCEL WAS STUCK AT CUSTOM. What's your problem you should've told me what to do when it arrived in Malaysia back on 9th of September, not wait until it's after the date I supposed to receive my thing only contact me. Nvm, I was told I need a permit to get my things through custom. I IMMEDIATELY APPLIED FOR IT THE NEXT DAY AND GOT IT RIGHT AWAY THE NEXT DAY. And aramex told me I can receive my thing on Sat 21st of September BUT NOTHING, Monday NOTHING, I CALLED AGAIN. THEY SAID I'LL RECEIVE BY TUESDAY. I CANCELLED ALL MY PLANS TO WAIT FOR THE PARCEL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ARAMEX. SOUNDS MORE LIKE YOURE THE CUSTOMER THAN I AM. YOU GUYS PLEASE FIX ARAMEX MALAYSIA TGIS USELESS COURIER OK. DO SOMETHING

Aramex Internationaldelivery/shipment is missing

Shipment [protected] got missing. I did choose 19.9. As delivery date and now when I opened the link from sms it shows 0 shipment coming. However I did not get it!

Address: al fattan building emirates accomodation in al qusais 2, damascus street next to hotel time. +[protected]

delivery/shipment is missing
        delivery/shipment is missing

Aramex Internationaldelivery issue

Dear Sir,
          Good day.
          We are Al-Dyar for plastic manufacturing and Trading. On the 9th of September 2019, we have sent a small parcel of about 2 KG of plastic granules as samples to a customer in the UK. These are free of charge samples with no commercial value. Now it's almost 9 days and the parcel is still in Colnbrook. They asked the customer for his VAT number which he already sent. Now they are asking for more docs, which he finds strange. As he gets samples from all over the work without been asked for anything. The Aramex courier tracking number is [protected].

Please can you expedite the release of these samples? As i said its of no commercial value, but we need the customer to receive it and test it.

Sep 18, 2019

Aramex Malaysia — bad delivery service and bad support service

Tracking ID : [protected] I was being informed by my sender that the parcel should have reached me within 9...

Sep 16, 2019

Aramex International — [protected]

Shipment # [protected] has arrived destination Egypt on 22/9 and requested documents (invoice, ID and...

Aramex Internationalpackage not delivered

description of events in short form:
            [protected]

Package contains wooden sticks that were samples traveling with the recipient to Germany on 20.9.19 for an urgent business matter.

18.8. Went to gouna office "short cut" which work with aramex here, to send a package to arrive on 19.8.

I was too late and was advised that I might catch the car in Hurghada before it leaves to Cairo.

I raced to Hurghada office, car had not left so they issued me a receipt in the back area and I gave them the package and paid so that it can be delivered by 19.8.

20.8. the recipient informs me that package never arrived

I go to Aramex Hurghada to complain and am referred to call 16996

21.8. I call 16966 at 13:00, explain the situation and am told that complaint department will call me back within 2 hours.

Three and a half hours later they call and I ask them to call me back later because I was in a meeting.

Half an hour later they call back and of course I do not pick up.

22.8. no call back

23.8. no call back

24.8. no call back

25.8. I call 16996 again and tell them that I have been waiting for a call back from complaint department and they said they will pass it on and again I waited. No call back

28.8. I went to the gouna office to complain in person and was advised to put this in writing.

31.8. email sent to " shortcut" office and employee there forwarded it to an aramex manager.

today 16.9. four weeks after giving an aramex employee my package, I receive a call from a delivery person, wanting to finally deliver my package back to me.

• Updated by Sarah Sherifa · Sep 16, 2019

So I do need my package back, 160 LE aramex fees and 200 LE Benzin, so a total of 360 LE refunded. I do not know how Aramex can compensate me for the business deal that was lost because of this failure of delivery and my time and nerves. And the fact that it has been 4 weeks since I entrusted you with my packaga and then could not even find a channel to complain locally

Aramex Internationalparcel received - tracking # [protected]

I received my package yesterday. Tracking number [protected]. I received the parcel but there are 4 things missing. My two dresses - color yellow and other one black with peach, and two Indian stoles one is light pink and the other may be maroon or pink.
              I had reached out to my shipper and they say they ship altogether, can you please look into this matter urgently. Thanks
              Jatinder
              ph - [protected]
              email - Naturel.[protected]@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2019

Aramex International — shipment

We have 3 important documents(passport s of me mad my family)from vfs global for delivery to my home...

Aramex Internationalshop&ship delay

hello,

hello,
                kindly be informed that the following shop&ship shipments AWB [protected], [protected] are being held at customs for two and half months, each time I contacted the customer service they promised to release them soon although I have supplied them with all the required documents for clearance, now I just can't return them to the United States because the due date of returns of the goods has passed, these two shipments worth nearly 1000 USD, and im afraid that they could be damaged the customs ware house or they are forgotten by aramex clearance department
                kindly be requested to resolve this issue because aramex shop&ship Cairo wont help any more
                regards

amr Refaat
                tel :[protected]
                email :[protected]@tedata.net.eg

shop&ship delay

Aramex InternationalShipment categorized under incorrect category

I have ordered 4 Kitchen handles from Amazon to My Shop & Ship USA NY Address. When the shipment reflected in My account it was under category Industrial/Specific Equipment !!! How this could be . Called the Call Center with no clue

Thanks to find the below Details:

Shipment No.: [protected]
                  Supplier Tracking Number: 420114139361269903504021127376
                  Pickup Date: 09/03/2019 07:57

N.B.: Thanks to find the attached Amazon invoice & Order Details from Amazon related to the highlighted items

really A terrible experience

Shipment categorized under incorrect category
                  Shipment categorized under incorrect category

Aug 21, 2019

Aramex International — I complain aramex egypt

Dear aramex teams I just noticed that I will stop cooperate with your company due to many clients complain...

Aramex InternationalShop and ship

Hello,
                    My shop and Ship shipment under number:[protected]
                    was held at customs on 29/07/2019 under held number: 15239
                    My SNS account no: CAI 287342
                    and it's still held until now!!
                    they have contacted me on 29/07/2019 asking me to send them some documents to complete the customs clearance process and i have sent them those documents right away!
                    until now after 21 days my shipment is still held!
                    by the way my shipment arrived at my SNS US address on 20/07/2019 so it's been 31 days in total !
                    How can you call this a fast shipping service?
                    I have contacted SNS Egypt call center more that 6 times and made with them 2 requests and the results is absolutely nothing!
                    I really don't know what should i do now or who should i contact!
                    Can you give me some answers please? and i promise you that would be the last time to use your services again
                    thanks in advance

Aramex Internationalparcel not received at trivandrum

I am not sure if this is the right page to put through my complaint on a missing parcel. Please forward to the relevant department if you may please.

I am waiting for a parcel to be delivered to India from last 10 days, which was sent from Palmerston North, New Zealand. No one in Aramex Trivandrum knows to track it or to give right information. This is an urgent document which was sent out in high priority .

Can someone help please

Tracking Number : [protected]

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Jijoy Benny Thomas
                      +[protected]
                      [protected]@gmail.com

Aramex InternationalDelayed shop&ship shipments

Hello
                        I have two shipment held at customs for nearly one and half months shipment #[protected] and #[protected], I have contacted customer service regarding these shipments all I receive only promises to release them soon I sent them all the needed documents, the problem that I can't return them the customer the time date for returns has already passed, kindly be requested to resolve this issue
                        Regards
                        Amr Refaat

Aramex Internationalunclear charges on package

Upon delivery i was informed that i had to make a payment of more than 200aed that included 155aed customs duty, vat and 50aed aramex charges.
                          My package is evaluated as 324.85usd which translates to around 1195aed. Being over 1000aed i am aware that there is a 5% charge for customs duty.
                          5% charge on the CIF value of my package is not 155aed! Requested for a receipt of this payment but the only proper receipt given was for the VAT. For the final amount charged, more than 200aed, there was only a paper by aramex to be signed as proof of payment. I didn't accept those charges and was asked to call aramex for more clarifications. I called and didn't get any useful clarification (as always) and was informed that someone would be calling me that same day to clarify me on the subject.
                          No one contacted me and/or was able to explain me how are the charges so high.

Aug 16, 2019

Aramex International — express delivrey / package n°[protected] not received

Dear sirs, I am writing to you to enquire about the reason of this delay in receiving my package. I have...