Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

May 27, 2019

Aramex International — 6 days delayed, not yet received my order.

[protected] tracking number, Its been 6 days since the shipment is in aramex ware house sharjah, and not yet...

May 27, 2019

Aramex International — delivery of the shipment

Dear Sir, One of our shipment was picked up by Aramax from our HO in India on 16th of may Vide Tracking ref...

Aramex Internationalpassport

I ve sent my son passport through your main office in Riyadh to the US Embassy in Dhran. The visa was issued last week and the passport was mistakenly sent to your office in Dammam city. Now the employees refus to cooperate with me and they justify that this is the embassy mistake. They also refuse to raise a request to redirect the shipment to Riyadh where i m now. They said if you want the passport you have to travel to Dammam and receive it there otherwise the passport will return the US embassy and i sould contact th then - really poor service provided from your offices in KSA- . I m not sure if this the real case or you lost my passport ? I m travelling soon and the tickets prices start to rise. Unfortunately, I have to rapply for an official complaint to the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabis as you holding my son's passport.
The number of the shipment is
[protected]

May 24, 2019

Aramex International — my parcel not received

My tracking id [protected] My address:-Address update:- To Baliram verma c/o Sayeed abdula ayed Al qahtany...

Aramex Internationalshipments number [protected] / [protected]

dear aramex,
    i'm complaining to you since 4 days about my two shipments number as above. the answers is not as per the tracking page and recently nobody reply to my emails or complains. please see the attached pictures.

all the cases are closed once the reply came form the customer services without solving the issue.

also reply emails from the customer service contains wrong information not as the tracking says.

regards,

Aramex Internationaltracking information not updated

My Shipped number [protected]

the same tracking information for the past 6

Also i try to call customer service in Saudi Arabia for the last 5 days and i cant catch them.

Yesterday i spend on hold for 16 Minutes to catch the customer service and they not giving any valid reason for the delay

The website, whatsup, call center all giving me the shipped in the way from USA to KSA for a 5 days a go.

• Yy
          YYK May 17, 2019

I faced similar issues as you for both my domestic shipment.

1) Call center lines always engaged
          2) The delivery man never contact me, but update the online tracking service with "customer not available"
          3) The tracking system is not updated for regularly - the longest gap I experienced was 36 hours without an update in the online tracking system
          4) Whatever messages we send to Aramex via the online form will only lead to an automated standard email replied as followed, and the issues will never be resolved.

Dear valued customer,
          Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that your request has been sent to the concerned team to assist you with your inquiry at the earliest time possible.
          Best Regards,
          Customer Service Team.

Aramex Internationaldelivery to bahrain from nairobi

I am in Bahrain. I recieved a package from Nairobi from a friend containing a birthday gift. The packagr was sent via Aramex .
        The content was a card in an envelope, and a dress in a shopping a bag that was wrapped nicely with a flowery wrapping paper.
        When I opened the package, I saw the bag, i took it out, saw the envelope, took it out, and there was still something inside, when i checkef it was the wrapping paper tored from the upper half (see pic). the envelope of the card was also tore opened with clear cuts.
        i adked the sender and he sent me a pic of the wrapped gift, the way he placed it in the aramex package. he confirmed that the card was also placed in its envelope and sealed.

Aramex Internationaldelivery period a/w# [protected]

This is documents for B/L, cargo arrived port and documents with aramex, every day call person and inform me tomorrow will deliver, docs. sent to another office branch for aramex by mistake, no body help you only inform u tomorrow will received docs.
          and when back to call still not received no body care .

the important for person answer call to end call .

we are a company imported from all countries, we inform all suppliers don't dispatch documents with Aramex .

May 10, 2019

Aramex International — [protected]

This is relared to my shipment number [protected] I am trying to collect since 28 April . And till thos date...

Aramex Internationaldelivery services

I used your services to delivery my documents in 4 April 2019 with consignment number [protected].almost 35 days gone but the documents is not reached in destination.your tracking system shows attempts delivery fail.how is it possible to fail delivery to well known organizations of that's area.Document is so important. Kindly help me as soon as possible

May 05, 2019

Aramex International — my passport lost by aramex

Dear Aramex I have to received ny passport by Aramex now its been arount a month still there is no update for...

May 01, 2019

Aramex International — missing carton

I had a shipment from china with tracking number [protected] My vendor have sent 5 boxes containing 40 tape...

Aramex Internationalmissing hair colour packets and damaged to chana pkts

Parcel from India to Brisbane Australia - detail photos attached
              I tried with Aramex website and also with Aramex Dubai but not successful
              Initially I tried with custom Australia but it was not opened by them being confirmed on Mar 2019
              Complaint to Aramex was sent on 28-3-19-reference number BRI/0319/39
              Signed by aramex officer of 24/2/19 - date of parcel oped by officer- signed and date on photo
              Claim sent to Aramex reference number BOM/0419/28309-24/4/19

Apr 29, 2019

Aramex International — aramex courier person

The person was really rude and arrogant, approach the reception and talking on his mobile, give me the...

Apr 28, 2019

Aramex International — my product exchange my dimensional weight and non acceptable for second hand

أنا بتقدم بشكوى إلى مركز رئيسي للشركة ارامكس أنه فى بدايه عدم تقديم معلومات كافيه عن خدمة من قبل موظفين شيب...

Apr 25, 2019

Aramex International — more then 50 days shipment not delivered with no reply from aramex

I would like to say with very regret that I am facing worst experience of my life with aramex. Its has been...

Aramex Internationallow performance, bad service level, unpresentable staff and wrong tracking information

Order tracking number: [protected]

Fake shipment status and incorrect tracking comments. I was at home waiting for my order, you sent it to a different government (wrong address) although I do confirm the delivery address by phone once you received it and called me.
                After you send my order to a different government and you called me from there and you apologized for your mistake you mentioned in your tracking comments that I'm not at home not saying that you send it to a wrong address moreover it took 10 days my order at your side (food stuff from Carrefour) You received it on April the first and called me 10th of April 19 no one from you side call to handle my complaint I'll share my bad experience with your company on all "Don't shop here groups" across all social media and will report your ignorance and bad service to the commercial chamber and end user authority

Aramex Internationalshipment not handled well

Dears,
                  almost a year ago (28-April-2018), we requested shipping one of our servers from our office in Dubai to our office in Cairo. when the package reached Egypt, Aramex team started to request papers that we were not even aware they are required for shipping such items which should have been communicated with us prior to proceed with shipment. now we ended up with one option, destroying the server on our own expenses and pay all landing and shipping fees.
                  we have freezed paying the original shipping fees due to unsatisfactory service outcome. however all our other dues to Aramex are paid on time.
                  this is completely unexpected from experienced company and team and we requested immediate corrective action to resolve this issue.
                  Client Number: 60649
                  SQN: [protected]
                  AWB: [protected]

Aramex Internationalshipment no [protected]

To whom it may concern,
                    I am a customer in shop & ship egypt. I complain about my shipment no [protected]., I didnt receive all items in this shipment as they told me that egyptian customers didn't release this item. So I requested to re-export to sweden and I paid the fee for that as it show in the receipt voucher I attached to this complaint. I called your customer service many time at egypt and I emailed them many time and they give me different answer every time I call and they never answered my mail., but finally one week ago I got a new shipment no #from them and they told me that your shipment is returning back to egypt cause the phone number I give to them is wrong then the told me the person in sweden (my wife) refused the shipment, so how they return the shipment to cairo before they ask me by phone or email? You have a worst customer service I ever deal with in egypt.
                    Best regard
                    Sherif adel
                    [protected]@gmail.com

shipment no [protected]

Apr 16, 2019

Aramex International — service support team ignored my inquiry

Greetings, Here is summary of the incident for your kind perusal: Personal request, not company account...