Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aramex Internationalshipping my son and daughter passports

I called aramex to arrange pickup of my shipment. The adviser promised to call me back to take the payment. He never done do. So i called back and spoke with someone who said will call me back. Also this never happened. I ended up with not sending my shipment. They waisted my time and i took off work waiting for them but no one tuned up.
I then called to make a complaint . Till now and since one month no acknowledgement of complaint was received neither any one called. They are rubbish service and dont respect anyone . I am left now with taking legal action against them for their negligence and carelessness

Aramex Internationalnon delivery of my order - shipment [protected]

I recently placed an order with a UK company for delivery to my Aramex Account, DHA14658 Aramex House, Old Bath Road, Colnbrook, Slough, SL3 0NS. The parcel was accepted and logged by Aramex on November 22. I paid the shipping and VAT fees on November 24 and my parcel arrived in Saudi Arabia on November 26. The parcel was then delivered to the facility in the Eastern Province on November 27 and shows as under processing.

I have contacted Aramex customer services numerous times, starting December 1 to see when the parcel will be delivered to me and they will not provide me with any information apart from the parcel is at their Khobar facility and they will contact their operations department. Nobody will explain to me why they are holding my parcel.

They will not allow me to speak to a Supervisor, I am told they are too busy to deal with me. All I am asking is for my parcel to be delivered to me and the company to provide me with delivery details.

Nov 13, 2019

Aramex International — card of bank and beauty supply

I want to complain about an employee that insulted me as a customer he hang the phone on me And Left without...

Aramex Internationalshipping

Poor slow shipping service. Aramex deals with multiple global forwarders. Most of these forwarders aren't cooperating with Aramex and they are creating horrible impressions to Aramex SnS customers. Aramex customer support is terrible and never resolve a thing. They keep telling you wait and don't come back to you. I have shipments that took over a month to arrive!

• Ot
          Othusitse Loxley Moroka Nov 19, 2019

My no kim 1134 loxley Othusitse Moroka
          I lost my orders plzzz help me [protected]
          My paseal is from london juno records plzzzzz👃😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭

Nov 10, 2019

Aramex International — delayed delivery of passport from vfs

Ive been waiting for my passport since Thursday morning. 7th November, Thursday, 10:24am - i received a call...

Aramex Internationallost parcel

I bought Health Products for Person Use from IHERB PENNSYLVANIA USA they shipped it on 7th of October 2019.
        As per the history of tracking the shipment left New York United States on 9th of October to United Arab Emirates Dubai. up to date it is not arrived to Dubai.
        I contact ARAMEX DUBAI by telephone many times the do not know the location of the shipment, also IHERB PENNSYLVANIA send many E-mail to ARAMEX New York, United States, they replay them the it is on the way to the destination country.
        Now about 23 days the shipment still on the way!!!
        Can you help me to get my parcel.
        Shipment Tracking No. [protected]
        Yousef Alsalami
        +[protected]
        UAE

Aramex Internationalcustomer support

Hello,

I've sent two emails in the past two weeks to Aramex and assuming it goes automatically to the branch in Oman since it identifies your location. I need to how to request for a package pick up from the U.K and deliver to Oman and i have received no reply. I've sent a customer support request/complaint and nothing came back either. This does not seem to be on Aramex's professional standards and it's quite frustrating.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Nabila Al Amri
          E: [protected]@hotmail.com

Aramex Internationalnon delivery, more lies

I called each day and each time promises but more lies, the tracking kept saying "Attempted delivery - no one home - delivery rescheduled"
            while there was many people home
            There was never a second that no one was home.

[protected] (lost or delivered to wrong location, still awaiting to hear from them)

[protected] "Attempted delivery - no one home - delivery rescheduled"

[protected] "Attempted delivery - no one home - delivery rescheduled"

[protected]"Attempted delivery - no one home - delivery rescheduled"

It has always been like that with Aramex, i have written so many complains and i still cant belive companies use this to send our parcels, the only reason i use it was due to amazon and ebay global shipper, otherwise i would never touch this rubbish company.

Aramex Internationalshop & ship service

Dears.
              Please be informed that I am suffering from the delay of my shipment as al I called the customer service and I requested them to deliver it to my address and they ignored my request!!!and the attitude of the carriers
              As they delaying my shipment to enforce me to collect it from aramex office instead of delivering it to my address.
              Shipment no : [protected]

Aramex Saudi Arabiaone month delay on s&s shipment with no explanation

I have made a purchase as usual from Amazon.com under AWB# [protected]. I have received an update message that the shipment arrived at Aramex Operations Facility in Riyadh on 21/Sep/2019.

Since the shipment wasn't delivered, I started contacting the call center and have been daily for the past 3 weeks. All I get is the same answer with no clear transparent answer.

What they say is that the shipment is under clearance. What I say, if it takes too long, there should be a reason why. Today the shipment has been with Aramex for exactly one month, this is totally unacceptable. Had I known it would take this long I would have opted for normal mail rather than a courier service. On another hand, it too late for me to return the goods for the supplier as the return policy has expired.

I have been trying to get in touch all this time with the management as the call center agents have very little access to the information.

I need an end to this frustrating matter.

Sameer

Aramex Internationalaramex refuse to deliver my credit card for no reason although they deliver to me before cc at the same location from the same bank

I had request supplement card to my credit card. The courier company (Aramex) contact me and have my old address which I am not leaving there anymore. I declare to them my current address and location where I live (which was in the same city) the company refuse to cooperate and ignore my request to deliver the supplement credit card. The cause Aramex told was that the contract with the bank will not allow them (which I don't believe because I received two cards one month ago at two different address. And even they denies that they delivered any cards to me which confirm the lies of the company)
                  The customer service who contact me "Ahmed Ezat" supervisor and his manager.

Finally, I don't accept lying and playing around just because of his pride. Even they are not following any rules because they already delivered the card to me before at the same address I declared or/and they are lazy to do there work.

My name: Fady Raafat Ramzy (فادي رأفت رمزي)
                  Id: [protected]
                  Contact number: +[protected]
                  E-mail: fady.[protected]@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2019

Aramex International — power steering pressure line hose

Good day I purchased the above products from the US on October 7, using a local carrier to deliver it to...

Aramex Internationalwrong invoice asking for extra money

Hello ..
                    regarding the support request JED/1019/9702

till now i didn't get any action from Aramex to clear the issue even JEddah -Bawady branch although they promised me to solve it after they discovered the mistake which gave me a clue about the customer support in ARAMEX .

the problem is ... i got an invoice from Aramex for a small box moving from china to Jeddah - Saudi arabia ( order [protected] ) and mentioned in the invoice that the weight of it is 6.39 KG and the cost is 728.470 SAR.

After i Paid the money and getting the box in JED, We discovered that the weight is only 2.1 KG .

When i went to ARAMEX Bawady branch in JED we discovered that even the dimensional weight is about 5.XX KG .

that is mean the money that i paid extra money because off a mistake done by your staff.

thanks to check and adv how can i get my money back .

rgda ...Ussama

Aramex Internationallate delivery and lack of staff support

I have 4 bending shipment as I used to deliver all my shipment through aramex so I expected the same services. Two of my shipments already arrived and supposed to deliver on last Wednesday however this is not the first time that I'm receiving a call that my address is wrong.i Give it to them again.expected to deliver it on Thursday but it failed today is Sunday and the customer's service agent doesn't care either don't know why my shipment still at there office. My flight on tomorrow after noon and it would cost me lot to waiting those shipments
                      I'm really disappointed from such services I get it here in Kuwait and asking for someone's help urgently to check my case

Oct 08, 2019

Aramex International — delivery of my package

4 days ago my package arrived already and someone call me asking where to deliver my package, so i told him...

Oct 08, 2019

Aramex International — worst customer service

Good evening I got the worst service i have ever had. I have a shipment to be delivered today...

Oct 07, 2019

Aramex International — no delivery and no feedback on complaints

For almost 1 month now I try to get a package delivered from Aramex Dubai, 3 times now I have called and...

Oct 02, 2019

Aramex International — fail to delivered on time more than 3 times

Aramex fail to delivered the items couple of times on time for the reason "Customer Not Available" However i...

Aramex Internationalpriority parcel express - what a joke

Shipped a book on Sep 16, 2019 and was told it would arrive on the 18th. Well as you can see from the tracking, the package is still in India! I've emailed customer service and also personally visited the dispatch agent who was nice but of course could not solve the problem. As far as the email to customer service, it has been a week and I'm still waiting for a reply!

Now how to get a refund? What a joke!

29 Sep 19

16 Sep 19
                        17:42
                        KRISHNANAGAR BRANCH - INDIA
                        Shipment Finalised

priority parcel express - what a joke

Sep 28, 2019

Aramex International — after 15 days - shipment still not delivered. parcel - 0.68 kg. contain government papers

15 Sep 2019 - Shipment from # 402 Burlington Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE 20 Sep 2019 - Shipment Arrived...