Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AramexAramex delivery staff changing information with out asking customer

I got msg from Aramex and confirmed on 7th March Delvery option on 8th with location and email and then saw it was changed in the system on 8th as customer not found and I called and expressed my anger for the same and wanted my delivery which they between 9 am to 2 pm promised to on I saw changes today in tracking for which option of Delvery or pick up . Why do I have to repeat the same every time and this not acceptable that your staff change things as they want and don't do what they are suppose to do as per the customer instruction . I need my items today as I passed it by phone yesterday for my two shipment of Next . I don't your lazy staff to change it as they want on 15 th to add it with the other shipment . 9th March. How ever ;

Aramex InternationalAwb no. [protected] Delivered to wrong Address

Hi Aramex
    I have a shipment from amazon and i got a call from my previous office that there is an item that was delivered to their office. I was surprise bcoz i never used this address. I called your customer service and made a complaint they have confirmed that your delivery guy delivered the item in a wrong address not the one that is mention in amazon. But i hve not got a call back from aramex.
    Pls can u help me i need the item to be delivered in the right address. pls call me at [protected].The address mention in Amazon is bldg 49 flat 407 Discovery Garden and not in Dubai Airport Freezone.

I am very dissappointed on how Aramex wrongly delivered the item.
    Sincerely
    Sheryl Viloria

Aramex InternationalNon Delivery and Poor Customer Service

Aramex provides the poorest service delivery and a very non professional delivery service.
      Product was scheduled to be delivered time after time and never got delivered. After rescheduling the delivery because they never turn up, I decided to call the customer service and he reassured me product will be delivered in 3 days time, 5 days past, still no delivery. Called customer service again and the quality of customer service provided was worse than poor, utterly useless. Shame on you Aramex Dubai, you are terrible terrible terrible.

Feb 20, 2020

Aramex International — unethical behavior

Dear Sir or Madame. Greeting from Egypt, Alexandria. Kindly note that. Since 1 month or more a little...

Aramex Internationalshipment take long time

I have an urgent shipment contains government documents and passports and it's holding my travel. I informed the rep in Jordan and he mentioned very urgent. The shipment should arrive to Jeddah the area im staying. I surprised that it went from Jordan to dubai then to Riyadh and no update about it .

It tooks one day from Jeddah to Amman when i sent first time .

Aramex Internationallost shipment number [protected]

I have shipment from 30th dec 2019 with global shopaholics and aramex company aramex told me they didn't receive the shipment from global shopaholics and global shopaholics say they send my shipment to aramex with tracking number [protected] and I didn't know where is my shipment from month and I make a lot of complaints without any solution to the problem

Jan 30, 2020

Aramex International — shipment no [protected] from turkey to riyadh since 17/1 & not arrived till now

Shipment [protected] from Turkey to Riyadh since 17/1 and not arrived till now i already opened a request at...

Jan 23, 2020

Aramex International — package not received

On Sunday December 15, [protected]@aramex.com, sent me an email telling me that shipment #[protected] has arrived and...

Jan 22, 2020

Aramex International — very bad support from customer service department

Dear Sirs, I address to you a complaint of bad support from all those responsible for my company'...

Aramex Internationalparcel

Tracking id [protected]
            I sent parcel since 29 december
            Your represtative assure to deliver parcel till 5 January...but till today parcel is held at airport...please check details sbd inform me ..i already put complain but no response from your side ...i show how's responsible you services are... kindly update me from present status
            Umar Irshad
            +[protected]

Dhq civil hospital H2 gujranwala

Aramex Internationalcustomer service

Hello,
              I've been trying to reach aramex costumer service in kuwait, but no one answering, I also tried to make a complaint and went to aramex head office but they didn't help much. I am very upset as I made several complaints in the past about my shipments being late and not informing me for the time of delivery, as this is not the first time, and all they can give is excuses! I am a costumer I don't want to hear your unprofessional excuses I just want my package delivered in time and a good costumer service.

Aramex Internationalparcel number [protected]

I am absolutely disgusted in the manner in which you handle your shipments, you lie to the customer which is part of your ethos coming from your origins of course, furthermore you are incapable to deliver a parcel on time according to your promise...

My advice to you is this is not your business sell it...

I would rather concentrate on selling potatoes if i were you

you are by far the worst courrier company ever...

Aramex Internationalservice

Hello!
                  Two weeks back I received a message that my shipment arrived to Dubai and located in the warehouse. The delivery day was scheduled but the driver never came at the scheduled time. Two weeks passed I still didn't get my shipment. When calling [protected] I don't receive a proper information. I was told that an urgent request is done for my parcel but still 2 days passed and the situation is still same.
                  I'm really dissatisfied with the service and with the way of handling complaints!
                  I've been calling aramex dubai almost everyday and still no one can fix it.
                  My shipment - [protected]
                  My phone number - [protected]

• Sh
                      shaisha Feb 23, 2020

I'm currently experiencing the exact same thing. Did you ever receive your shipment?

Dec 19, 2019

Aramex International — delay in bank transfer

Worst customer service in Aramex Egypt Delay in the bank transfer procedures, not true it takes 5 working...

Dec 18, 2019

Aramex International — delivery of passports from vfs dubai

Dear Sir/Madam For the past 3 days I am in follow up with Aramex Saudi Arabia regarding delivery of mine...

Aramex Internationaldid not received it

Dear Sir
                    I received a call concerning ship # [protected] and they asked me to receive it personally. They gave me an appointment on Saturday 14/1/2019 from 10am to 5pm. I had to stay that day to receive it. No one came and no contact from the Aramex group. On Sunday I send them a complaint that no action was done and received no answer. I contacted them and they gave me another appointment on 17/01/2019. at 2pm that day I contacted them and the answer was that they know nothing about the delay and that they will take an action.
                    I really do not know if they know that I had to stay 2 days waiting for them and as I do not know the nature of the material to be delivered I may be in trouble if a specific answer or appointment was to have an action about.
                    Really I lost 2 working days for nothing in addition to no action to apologize about the waiting for them.
                    thank you and waiting for your answer and action

Dec 12, 2019

Aramex International — customer service team

Hello, I have a shipment [protected] that should be received on Saturday 7th of December 2019. I informed...

Dec 11, 2019

Aramex Emirates L.L.C — goods not delivered tracking number [protected]

Hi Aramex support team I have made a purchase online 3 Cotton Suits on the website of Al karam Studio (Based...

Dec 10, 2019

Aramex International — poor delivery

tracking number [protected] NAME MARIE RITZELLE GEREZ ARAMEX, If oyur company doesnt care whatever item...

Dec 10, 2019

Aramex International — duplicate payment for order no# [protected]

Dears, Kindly I need your urgent support as I chose your respected company to deal with transferring order...