Aramex CourierDelay in delivery

R Dec 09, 2020

Dear aramex,
Regret to inform you that still I have not received my item delivered by aramex. It is so disappointing and frustrating to me that a small consignment which is in aramex warehouse dubai is not able to deliver to my location at dubai downtown hardly 18 km.Instead I am getting message from aramex every day from 6.12.2020 that you have a shipment under shipment number 46045651212 and asking me to schedule every day. Also to my calls to aramex call center on 08.12.2020 about 5 times from morning they are only informing me that we are speeding it up. Can somebody call me and inform where is my consignment and I will come and collect as the world famous courier company aramex is not having resources to manage a material in between 18 km for 4 days. So pathetic.
Aster all it was a birthday gift to my son who was celebrating his birthday on 08.12.2020 without the gift from his father with the support of aramex a global brand, recognized for its service and products 😠
With great sorrow and disappointed,
Reji George