Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aramex Internationalfish lures

Kindly I would like you to check for me the package tracking number [protected] and [protected] en route to US to Big Y Company which was shipped on 3rd July 2018. Its yet to be scanned in US and no records since in left Kenya for US. Kindly check out for me. I have used Aramex for over 10 years and only such incident happened to me when I totally lost the package same way but have entrusted them to date but now it going much worse.
Kindly assist.
Jackson

Aramex Internationaltracking no : [protected]

I sent a parcel containing a statue of our lady on 22/6/2018. through your agent sardonyx, 14 jampettah street, colombo 13.
    Even though I paid and handed over it on the said date. now they say it was despatched from colombo on 29th. I clearly want to know what happened to the parcel for one week in colombo.
    If it gets so late in an express service what is the meaning of we spending so much money.
    I need to know when it will be delivered. it was for a feast on 2nd july and the date is already passed.
    Hope to hear from you as early as possible.

tracking no : [protected]

Aramex Internationalshipment number.[protected]

I'm the owner of above shipment, I have been waiting delivery of that shipment since from 09th June 2018 and not yet received! I contacted five times aramex call center in Saudi arabia and every they promise me that delivery will happen with in hours. But unfortunately never materialize . For that reason, I decided to rise my complaint to Aramex international in order to give a picture how Aramex service is so poor in our part of the world.
      Best regards
      Ali sheikh Abow
      +[protected]
      [protected]@hotmail.com

Aramex / shipment wrong deliveredshipment wrong delivered

I am from Saudi Arabia and my shipment by aramex under Tracking No [protected] was delivered to a wrong person on 28st of May and since then I am contacting aramex every day but they say someone from our office will contact you but till today no one responded to my compliant i am so upset from this unprofessional and not acceptable.

Ahmed alzahrani
        25th Jun 2018

Aramex International — product was on hold; delivery guy lied about me not answering my phone

I ordered items from namshi dated june 12 and june 20 with shipping and tracking number of sa668983835...

Riyadh

Aramexservice / your shipment delay / driver and delay

My shipment number is [protected]
          I ordered from souq.com
          Suppose to be delivered by aramex
          After more than week I receive a call from your driver named lok about my exactl location.. He came while I was praying after 3 minutes I call him back about 10 times and no answer
          When I call the customer service one lady named tasmine told me that he left already and he can't come back
          Im really disappointed

service / your shipment delay / driver and delay

Aramex Internationaldelay in delivery

Kindly note that I made an order on 6th street website since 24/5 and according to their policy the order was supposed to be delivered through aramez within 5 working days.

Surprisingly I received the tracking number only today! And when I checked it through the online tracking tool I found a comment " we tried to deliver it on 2nd of june but customer wasn't found" where I got shocked! How come you didn't even call us? And what then? Why u didnt deliver it on 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th or 7th of June? This is very bad and I am reAlly shocked and after all of this they are telling me that it can't be delivered by today and we are travelling out of country tomorrow!

I am very disappointed

Aramex Internationalpoor service and very bad forecasting

I was expecting a shipment through aramex which recorded on 25th May from Hong Kong,
              Today is 3rd of Jun till the shipment not received in UAE.
              They are providing wrong information each time.and they do not have a proper updates on shipment.its shame to call a courier service company who don't have proper plans on logistics. I suggest whoever planning to book for a courier please don't go behind aramex.

Aramex Internationaldelayed shipment with no true and clear update

Hello,

My shipment with the airwaybill number [protected] should be delivered on 27th of May 2018, but it is not arrived yet.
                I called the customer service many times, and each time they have a different saying! Once they told me that the package is damage, another saying was that the package is still in Dubai when the website shows that it is delayed in Riyadh since 27th of May which is the estimated day that it had to be arrived to me, finally they told me through Twitter messages that the shipment is in Jeddah! Please I need someone who is truly can find a solution for this problem and to deliver my shipment as soon as possible! I although made two complaints one of them was closed with no solution [CaseReference:RUH/0518/158591], and still no one has contacted me for the second [CaseReference:RUH/0518/154848]. As I mentioned earlier in my complaint that Asos.com has no clue about all the sayings even the damage that you are talking about! I have waited for so much time and l'm still not getting any true or clear update for the shipment. Please you are my final hope to help me and to deliver my shipment!

Best,
                Norah

Aramex InternationalI am compelling about

In 05/13/2018, I printed label of my shipments from the website. I chose pay cash and I asked customers survives to send someone to pick up my shipments. When he had picked up my shipments he did not ask for the money (85 riyal SA) (and I forgot to give him). After my shipments arrived I went to take them but they asked for money (395 riyal SA). this is because that man who pack up my shipment did not ask for the cash and he changed payment way to (CC) whiteout inform me.

Aramex Internationalcomplaining about clearance of shipment from cairo airport

shipment number [protected]
                    I already contacted them at aramex and they call me but how come the total price of the shipment around 70dollar and they will make me pay 150 dollar to take it put of customs the percentage is not accurate at all
                    I send them all the pills and the links of the purchased items I need some one to contact me today.. I need some explaination please

amani. [protected]@aramex.com
                    [protected]@aramex.com

all details is on this emails
                    my number for further contact
                    [protected]
                    [protected]@gamil.com

complaining about clearance of shipment from cairo airport

Aramexunethical behaviour / shipment wrong delivered

I am residing in saudi arabia and my shipment by aramex under airway bill no. [protected] was delivered to a wrong person on 31st of march and since then I am contacting aramex every day but they say someone from our office will contact you but till today no one solve my issue I raised a complain but receive a automatic response that we will contact you but it never happened what do I do? And who will solve my issue its almost more that 55 days and no one from aramex saudi arabia respond to this issue. I request aramex to look into this matter and solve my issue asap

Aramexaramex egypt

Aramex egypt always do this :-
                        Pick us banks shipments which should be delivered door to door and do not send it to customer only leave it at aramex shop
                        And from the other side they go directly update the status on site " with no answer phone from customer" and on reallity this didnot even call one time
                        This is the 2nd time happpens to me and i know other friemds happen to them the same
                        The courier doesnot want to bother him self with delivery of shipments till door
                        seems no good monitoring system to your workers here

aramex egypt
                        aramex egypt

Aramex International — "tracking" parcel by customer to south africa

1. 26 April - parcel left New York USA 2. 28 April - parcel arrive Johannesburg ZA 3. 28 April - received...

Johannesburg

Aramex South Africano customer support

Parcel from the UK arrived in Johannesburg on 1 March 2018. No contact from Aramex until 27 March 2018. Asked for copy of invoice that was sent same day. Thereafter sent four emails to person whom asked for the invoice, also phoned and was asked to leave my cellphone number...still waiting for ANY response.
                          Finally got someone who was willing to help on 26 April 2018 who said invoice for there fees must be paid (Never received any invoice or call) which i did same day, then received email 30 March from this lady saying she sent it to delivery.
                          It is now 4 May 2018 and still no word from or of delivery??
                          Shipped 26 February 2018 from UK and arrives in Johannesburg 1 March 2018, i.e. 4 days, but from Johannesburg to Pretoria (60km) now more than two months and still NO PARCEL.

This is the worst service i EVER encountered, even the regular post Office is superb comparing to Aramex SA.

Aramex Internationalbad service!!!

I've ordered a package from amazon
                            On March 30 the expecting arrival day was April 18 so I've waited by April 18 I didn't get any call or message from Aramaix, then I tracked the package on Aramix website and surprised that the package has arrived to Jeddah on April 9th so I contacted Aramix main office in Jeddah they said within 24 hours I would get my package delivered to my home now it has been 4 days since I contacted them I get the same response everyday they say tomorrow I would recive my package till today i didn't recive any call or massage so please I need to understand what's happening!! I need my package as soon as possible !!

Aramex International — uae services

Hi Im moving from Dubai to Saudi before I moved I clearly mentioned to the customer services representative...

Aramex — poor service, poor staff handling and lack of cooperation

AramexGreetings A shipment was sent from the city of Abha Saudi Arabia to the United States - Texas, Houston...

Abha

Aramexshipping - from hongkong to qatar

Very poor service. My item got shipped from HongKong on 15th Feb 2018. Departed operations facility at Hongkong on 16th Feb. It took 3 days to reach Singapore operations facility. By the time I called Aramex local office and the customer service tried to fool me by asking me to check with the shipper as it is not yet shipped and shipper migh have just created the record. Once I started questioning them, they said it will take time.
                              My question is, will it take 3 days to reach Singapore from Hong Kong? Are they walking from HK to Singapore?
                              Now, after it reached Singapore, they processed it for 2 days and on 21st Feb, it got departed to Qatar. Until now the status in tracker is " Departed Operations facility - In Transit". Are they walking from Singapore to Qatar?
                              When ever I call local office, the standard answer is " not yet arrived and when it arrives, will give you a call".
                              Next time - NO ARAMEX.

Aramex International — شكوى من مندوبى الشركه لوصول شحنه مكسوره

بعد التحيه  بالنسبه للشحنه رقم [protected] وصلت للعميل مكسوره  على الرغم من تغليفها و تامينها جيدا و قمت...

Alexandria