Applesbeeshorrible mangement and food

F

I visited a Applebees over 3weeks ago, I arrived 30mins before closing and my food was horrible and cold. I called back to complain to the manager by the name of Kelley she was very rude to me. I spent a total of $33.oo dollar and when I called her she informed me that it was nothing she could do and she took me name and address and stated she would have someone to send me a gift card in the mail that I never recieve. I called back on yesterday and request her Distict Manager contact informantion and she gave me a fax number. This manager call my house phone back several time and made some very inappropiate comments to me. I have never in my life been treated so awfull. I would now like my money back because I will never eat in another Appelebees ever again in life. I think this manager was very very unprofessional and had no business calling my house after I complained.