AmeriGas PropaneLack of concern

K Dec 02, 2020

In the terms and conditions stated by amerigas (pg. 6 last paragraph) in bold capitalized words "do not run out of gas, serious safety hazards, including fire and expolision, can result." I wont mention the following notes below this headline. With that being said I am beyond frustrated with reason that I have now dropped far below the mentioned 20% fuel level. I called on nov. 17th noticing it was at 20% even though my account is set for regular forecasted deliveries. After that I continued to call daily for the past 2 weeks. It is now dec 2nd and I have been told 5 times I was put on the emergency delivery request which would take 24 to 48 hours. As frustration built I requested twice to speak with a supervisor but they were unavailable both times. My last phone call today I was again told I was put on the emergency request and that I should receive tomorrow. Because I have been told the same thing prior I decided I would call the emergency phone number. The associate specified that this line only deals with leaks but inquired more for me. Come to find out it was flagged but there was not an estimated date of delivery, meaning to me, I was not even on the coordinators dispatch and not included to be part of the route tomorrow. This representative insured me she spoke directly to the dispatch and that I will need to be present tomorrow when the delivery comes because of the of the current percentage. I do believe that there must be a lack of communication within the company and that there is a lack of transparency to the costumers. I do have to say I did talk to 3 particular associates that seemed to really care and did all they could in the position they hold within the company. I do hope to receive the request that has been put off for 2 weeks.