America's Servicing Company (ASC)class action lawsuit due to fraud

S

Due to serious neglegence on the part of america's service company (hereby refered to as asc) I am preparing to file a lawsuit based on the following facts.

1. Fraudulant notorization of mortgage signature. I was informed that because my wife was 2000 miles away at time of signing I should sign her name and they would get it notorized and it was totally legal.in fact this is concidered a fraudulant act by the state on michigan thereby null and voiding legal contract. This fraudulent act has been just found out and will be forwarded to the michigan attorney general.

2. Failure to pay insurance out of escrow and getting mine cancelled after 2 months of phone calls. Then placing their own in and charging me $800.00 for it. Per my mortgage escrow shall be in place to provide funds for taxes and insurance. Another fraudulent act per mortgage agreement

3. Provided false apr information. Was told that I would have a 7.5% and got stuck with a 9.6% rate. Also I was suppose to be in a frm and was put into an arm. Fraudulently showing one intrest rate on initial proposal and installing a higher one on the actual mortgage note. Was not shown at closing just told to initial everything.

4. Mortgage broker informed at signing not to worry about anything that we would be refinanced in 12-18 months. Completely untrue. Your ability to refinance is completely up to the lender not the broker.

These are just a few of the many documented fraudulant practices they have done to my family. We have tried three times to get refi'd only to have huge fee's involved to do it. $15000.00 by countrywide, well fargo sent paperwork recieved no answer. (wonder why?) last company refused till we were in the home for two years.

I am looking for anyone with proof of negligence to join us and bring this to a class action level. I feel that it is time to take a stand against the practices of this company and their parent company.

James Monroe Mar 02, 2008

I have simalar issues count me in. I will send you an email with the situations I have encountered and proof to back it. Lets take back whats ours. James Monroe

• Mi
    Michael Brown Mar 04, 2008

One of the wort companies I have ever delt with. Crooks!

• El
    elizabeth barry Mar 12, 2008

was in lost modifacations in dec 2007 till now .no andswer had to pay all the lawyers fees plus i think i should be able to get back the fees because i was told not to sent any money ,because the were still working on it

Dee Mar 13, 2008

Just dropped off the hefty retainer this morning against asc. clear violations for respa us. 2605 and two indiana deceptive contract statutes. both are fee shifting statutes so I should be able to get all atty fees back.

I have to tell ya... this has been a long heart breaking nightmarish battle with asc beginning november of 06. it was so hard to find a lawyer who had any idea as to how to go about this type of case.

Do not give them your homes people, make them fight every step of the way!!! today I know I have done all I can in alocating to compitent hands. I will try to get some real sleep tonight for the first time in nearly 18 months. I recomend class action but do not have time to wait.

• Al
    alex Apr 14, 2008

I boutgh my house an iam having the same problem with asc

• Ci
    Cindy May 09, 2008

We too have been having a nightmare of a time dealing with asc, they lose documentation, lie, don't follow through, put our information on someone else's account, sent us someone else's loan modification agreement (with our names on the first page) etc, etc, etc. then after months of weekly phone calls to them we receive a notice of their plans to sell our home (we didn't even realize it was in foreclosure as we had been "working" with them) I then sent a letter to their lawyer and to them with the modification agreement forms (for the 4th time) but this time certified mail and someone called me back (2 months ago) I just called them again today to see how the modification agreement is coming along and guess what... they can't find it... I don't even know what to do anymore... you can certainly count us in!

jennifer May 22, 2008

I have had more problems then you can even imagine and have faught with asc for three years now!! its so bad they want to forclose and the send me something with my new payments, it's like one department doesn't talk to another. this institution wants to forclose on someone who paid them over eight-teen thousand dollars in intrest just last year? they didn't even have my correct ssn and sent me a notice that if I didn't reply with my correct ssn they were going to charge me fifty dollars!!! after three years you would think they would have my ssn wouldn't you? I have many letters with different payment amounts, how do you know how much to pay? and try to get ahold of them! right

• Rt
    rt3 Jun 06, 2008

I would love to participate in a class action law suite. asc, lie, are unprofessional, devious. they did a bate and switch on my 30 year fixed turned out to be arm. when I was late they gave me pre-approval for a loan mod and two months later denied me?? what??

One person at asc told me they want to branch out into real estate so they want foreclosures and they do not consider themselves a mortgage company just a debt collector. it is for these reasons they do not want to publicly admit they are part of wells fargo - it would make the stiff wells fargo people look real bad.

Increased the arm right away but waiting an additional 3 months when rates went down to reduce it. then added an escrow account with insurance even though I pay my own and better yet refused to give me an impound account at the beginning when I requested one.

• Bi
    Bill E Jul 06, 2008

I have proof. my local insurance rep fax numerous times proof of "wind" insurance. he nor I ever received a response other than me getting more "insufficient insurance" notices. despite that they tacked on their own snake-oil wind insurance to the tune of $233 per month. this raised my monthly payment from $1167 to $1400. my yearly taxes are $616. kind of wondering where that extra $2784 per year is going? am I going to get a refund? if the wind blows my roof off, will asc replace it?
    Count me in... fl2tucson at yay-hoo d0t c0m
    I can fax or mail you documents

• Dt
    D T Stout Jul 06, 2008

They got me over the barrel signing the paperwork at 11:00 pm, the following day I was going to bankock thiland for a heart operation. it was supposed to be a fixed rate turned out to be a arm and the rates just went up. my payments was supposed to be around $1600 a month and now are over $2, 100.00. I would gladly join a class action lawsuit against asc.

Debra Woods Jul 07, 2008

These people at asc are the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. they lost my faxed personal papers, bank accounts, social security number etc. no one seemed to give any straight answers. the led me to believe that they were working things out for me to keep my home. the next hing I know, its up for auction. I lost my home to these idiots who jacked up my mortgage from$1200 to $1688. then the property was upside down and they added a $250 pmi to the note. I tried everything I knew to do to save my home and they just gave me the run around. gladly will I join a class action lawsuit against asc.

• Me
    Melissa Jul 11, 2008

I have been dealing with inflated escrow fees. asc is charging me proposed escrow fees. these fee's have put me in the rears causing threats of foreclosures. they have increased my mortgage payments $450. a month. stating come the end of august i'll be near $8000 behind in escrow alone. enough paperwork to make your head spin!! I need help, before my family and I loose our home!

• Jl
    J.L. Jul 21, 2008

Asc is involved with fraud. I have documented how they are currently in contempt of federal court. I have never dealt with a company who is willing to break federal law & laugh in the face of a federal judge. I can only warn others - do not trust asc. they do whatever they have to do - even break laws - to get your property.

We must organize a huge class action suit & put this company out of business. otherwise, as our economy continues to sink deeper into trouble, they will step up their unlawful practices to get your property, your equity & leave you with nothing.

Keep all records, dates, times, who you spoke to, department. keep payment transaction histories, comnplete with check numbers or confirmation numbers. if we unite, we may be able to stop them from bringing american consumers to their knees.

If a lawsuit is put together, let me know how I can help. I will provide documentation.

• Mo
    Monica Anderson Jul 29, 2008

I went to short sale my house and had a signed offer in sept. 07. asc drug their feet, ignored all calls, stated that they were too busy, etc. I had received 2 more offers, and they were sent in to asc. we provided comps showing that the offer was comparable to others in the area. they forclosed on my house in march 08. the second mortgage is still on my credit and is going to force me into bankruptcy. I am pissed off. I will do whatever it takes. I am in.

• Te
    TerriD34203 Nov 10, 2018

@Monica Anderson The same thing happened to me! How do we get these crooks?

• Ey
    eydie Aug 08, 2008

Hi am so glad I found this... I have more than enough documents to help you with this law suit... by the way I had informed every attorney general in the us with letters from myself an have gotten responses from all. I have checks that that they have litteraly signed (forged) my husbands name on them, then sent them back... I live in pa... let me kknow if I can join or at least help you.

hagd an gl... eydie

• Su
    Suzy Aug 10, 2008

Asc took over my mortgage in september of 2006. I have never been late on a payment and have a credit score of over 750. I have been informed that this company takes over subprime mortgages, so i'm not sure how I got in the shuffle. I have also heard that they take 1 out of 10 good mortgages to keep some money coming in. they have tacked on $200 a month on to my escrow account. I have talked to my insurance company (a very reputable one!) and they have never heard of such a thing. of course I pay it, because I can only imagine the nightmares I will have with this company if I am not paying in full. of course I am also looking at refinancing, but $14, 000 later, it seems unfair that I should have to pay to get out of a situation I did not get myself into! I am contacting an attorney tomorrow. let's continue this fight until we get some real answers and some security! let me know if your story is similar!

• Be
    beverly Aug 13, 2008

has anyone had ASC give you a confirmation number on your payment but not take the payment out of your acct.? Then try to forclose for non payment.?

Derrick Aug 14, 2008

Asc is by far the worst loan servicing company on the planet. I have tried to modify my loan for the past six months and haven't gotten anywhere. I can't believe how incompetitent the customer service reps are in this company. the idea of servicing a loan is to collect money from the borrowers... I haven't made a payment since oct. 06... that's not a typo.. lol... I want to pay my bill, I want to get my loan squared away, I want to do the right thing... but for christ sake these people cant even send me a bill. the last bill I received was in jan 07. I have called relentlessly to get something rolling but I cant get a straight answer. I have been told to go to there web site to get information and fill out the loan modification forms but the web site link is not available for me. so I am prompted to call the 1-800 number and get the run around all over again. I really don't know what to do.. I have called for months on end with absolutely no progress. I hope that a class action law suit is filed because I know there are thousands of people that are having the same issues everyone else is that has written about it.

• Ka
    Karen Vick Aug 17, 2008

this company is a total joke, just denied a loan modification, my rate is now 9.3% who can pay that, they are the ultimate scammers!!!

• Ai
    aimey m Aug 19, 2008

I refinanced my home with asc in 8/2006 with a 6.3% and it went up to a 9.3% in 9/2007.
    I was able to get one modification down to a 8.3% and now my rate is going up to 8.5%.
    I have applied for other modifications 3x and they lost my papers that they say have to
    Be faxed in. my husbands income was not applied the last time and I have been denied. they
    Would not let me speak to the loan modification expert for the art program to reconsider because
    They are to busy. I have faxed in all of my information to them several times and I keep getting the
    Run around. I also have had them force their own hazard insurance several times saying they do not
    Have any records I have homeowners insurance. even though I have my taxes and insurance
    Included in my payment. I just had to renew my insurance and now asc is saying I only have
    My taxes included in my payment not my insurance and I had to pay farmers up front for the
    Entire year for my homeowners insurance. and they still tried to force their own hazard insurance
    After farmers faxed them the proof of insurance.
    Please contact me regarding this class action suit against them.
    You can definately count me in

• Ce
    Cenobia Quintanilla Aug 29, 2008

Please let me know how to get involved with this class-action
    Lawsuit. I filed personal bankruptcy earlier this year and asc begged me not to put my investment prop into the bk. against my better judgement, I kept it out of my bk — more importantly, so my tenant wouldn't be displaced.

Asc promised they would work with me through modification — my tenant has been paying her rent on time and therefore paying the mortgage — now, asc is trying to foreclose — after I kept the prop out of the bk.

Please call me if you need more info. (310) 866-7419.

Thank you very much.

mandy Sep 02, 2008

I need info on the class action suit. In April I recieved documents from ASC stating: "Congradulations your loan modification has been approved". That lowered my interest rate over 5.5% starting May 1st. I signed the papers and sent them in. In May I made my payment over the phone with someone in the modification department because the automated service was not updated to my new loan payment. On June 6th I recieved a call from ASC saying My mortgage was over due and if I did not pay they would start the forclosure process. I informed the Caller that I was up to date on my Mortgage because I recieved a loan modification. She then informed me that as of June 4th my loan modification was denied. I dont see how they can have me sign legal documents, accept the new payment, and then deny the modification more than one month after the modification took effect. Isn't that breech of contract? I hired a lawyer and He performed a FORENSIC LOAN AUDIT. He found lots of violations but it seems as though He will just try to save me a few hundred a month off my mortgage and nothing more. Is there anyone who can tell me if ASC violated any Law or Act by not honoring this contract?

• Ga
    Gale Ponti Sep 10, 2008

I was originally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1990 while working for a large company with 10 years of service, in the capacity of Customer Service. My doctor informed me, November 2006, for health reasons that I needed to be placed on disability and should no longer work out side the home.

My husband had taken very ill in November 2006 and needed to be hospitalized. After being discharged 3 days later he unexpectedly pasted away.

My husband had always taken care of our financial affairs after my MS was disclosed my involvement was even less. With the lose of my Husbands income and he did not plan for the future I was forced to file bankruptcy in March of 2007, the home was not included.

I realized I could no longer make the mortgage payment on my disability and stopped making payments may 2007. The home was going to go into foreclosure. I listed the home with a realtor in hopes of selling the home prior to its being foreclosed.

We had several offers that were below market value but would cover my principal and what I had fallen behind in. The home was Assed at $212, 000, listed at $175, 000 with a Principal of $143, 000. All were rejected by ASC! Had an offer of asking price October 2007 two (2) days before going to Sheriffs Auction and ASC said they didn’t have time for the deal and it will go to auction.

As of this posting the home has not yet been sold and ASC still has the property.

I found American Serve Company (ASC):

1) ASC made it difficult to find the correct person to contact for my circumstance and when finally contacted was not given all the information necessary to conform to their guidelines.

2) ASC made if difficult for my realtor to work with them in an effort to sell the home with the offers presented.

3) ASC was unwilling present options of working with me through this difficult time such as pay interest only while selling the home, refinance, or anything. ASC’s only option was pay up and become current. ASC wanted this home to go into foreclosure.

4) ASC severely happened and delayed the process of me to sell the home in a timely manner.

I want to be included in a Class Action Suit against American Serving Company (ASC). I will provide a detailed account of what took place if a Class Action suit is filed.

• Pa
    Patricia McGee Sep 18, 2008

I too hate this company and want to be in on the class action suit, for harrashment and excessive charges.

• Ji
    Jim Sep 23, 2008

I agree with everyone. The problem is no one is taking steps towards the lawsuit, everyone is just saying count me in but no one do anything. If no one is willing to take the first step then you should all be quiet and suck up the losses.

If you still don't get it... you all need to get off your butt, contact a lawyer, and get all these people together to proceed with the lawsuit, if no one is willing to take the time to do this, then... oh well.

Go, go, go, go, go, go, go...

• Os
    oswaldo martinez Sep 24, 2008

same here i like to be in this lawsiut, plase someone make the first step i have none experience in how to do it otherwise i will begin with the next step, but i really want this company to pay, i been disable for the last 3 months due that i couln not take the pressure of losing my house after 4 years of living there and all d money i put into

• Su
    Susan Sep 29, 2008

Unfortunatley I had a home foreclosed on with ASC last year. It was a 80/20 loan with the company, the house was sold at an auction for a less than the loan was worth, but they failed to apply to any of the profit from the 1st mortgage to cover at least some of the second mortgage which would have took the second mortgage down quite a bit. So now they are still reporting on my credit that I still owe the full amoung. Is it legal for them to do that?

This company needs to be brought down...

Jeff T Oct 04, 2008

ASC is owned and overseen by Wells Fargo, and Chase Bank if I remember correctly. I to am going round and round with these clowns just as the rest of you.

Does anyone have a lawyer here who is familiar with ASC, and their crappy tactics? I'm currently wating for a negotiator to workout the loan in hopes of a loan mod, but based on what I'm reading here, it's not going to happen is it?

I'm in San Clemente, CA, and you can call me anytime with the info. It's time to take care of business. I've got the rope, you got the tree, let's hang them!
    Jeff Taylor / 949-395-7376 / [email protected]

• St
    stephen ivey Oct 06, 2008

I would like to get on board with anything that is moving forward against ASC. I am a victim of there insurance scam.
    If anyone needs some help asap i recommend this website http://www.loansafe.org

JeffreyLee Oct 08, 2008

Wells Fargo you have to come out of hidding sooner or later if you want to trade in your so called toxic debt to the US Treasury.

• Do
    Douglas Robbins Oct 11, 2008

COUNT ME IN!!! In Texas - ASC is a terrible mtg company...original title company messed up and did not include escrow at time of signing. After a year in the house this came up - set up escrow with ASC - got behind on payments - set up payment mod - mtg payment went from 900 to 3200 a month (my second is paid perfectly) - finally done - but now showing two months behind!!!

LAWSUIT - Please contact me - I will be on board!

• Pu
    puckhead Oct 17, 2008

I completely agree. This company has been ripping me off for a long time now with my escrow account. They have had paperwork faxed into them by my insurance showing that I have paid, yet they constantly add on their own "hazard insurance" and always say they did not get the fax. This is complete BS and the are purposely double charging me for insurance on my home!!! Whoever is heading this thing up, please contact me, or count me in! My insurance company will vouch for this.

• Gr
    Greg LeRoy Oct 18, 2008

WOW!! This company really ripped everyone off... I thought I was an isolated incedent. They foreclosed on us in December of 2007. We contacted them dozens of times over the course of nine months on loan modification. They kept telling me I hadn't faxed the correct information. I faxed the exact documents they needed several times.. they would tell me they received them and were reviewing them. Then I would contact them and they would lie and tell me they didn't receive them or the wrong documents or missing information. It was a nightmare. The only way to stop them from foreclosure was to file bankruptcy. Payments were restructured through the bankruptcy court and we missed a payment and were foreclosed on a couple of months later since they wanted the total arrearage even though the court set the back payments to them. Lost the house and land and my mind!

• Fr
    fran Nov 14, 2008

this company is a rip off...count me in...

• gutizano Nov 26, 2008

I am in the morgage papers they have are not event sign by me.
    lets bring down this crooked companies.

• Ce
    Cenobia Quintanilla Nov 29, 2008

Please call me regarding my participation in a class action lawsuit against ASC. They have lied to me about
    doing a modification -- they begged me to keep my property out of a BK7. I did so, because ASC promised to work with me. After the BK7 was discharged, ASC refused to help me with the Modification on my 2nd mortgage. My property is an investment property in North Carolina.

My telephone number is (310) 866-7419 - my name is Ceci.

Thank you.

Please call me anything 24/7.

Joe Nov 29, 2008

ASC has ruined my life. I was in a good credit scenario before the 2 year fixed ARM. The inflated income and the hidden ARM that was sold to me by an upstanding member of our community has ruined my credit. I went from a score in the 700's to 550 as soon as the ARM hit. I was repeatedly told that it was a fixed rate. ASC is telling my wife something different every time we call. Don't send in a payment, send in your payment, and wait until the modification is completed to send in your payment. No one is giving us valuable information from ASC. They have increased our payments from $800.00 a month to $1500.00 a month and thousands of dollars in interest and late fees that a lot of times were not even true. I am currently working on sending valuable links to complaints boards and class action suits to the United Sates Senate. This is a valuable lesson to teach my children that greed is the root of all evil. I hope that someone finally takes the initiative and succeeds in ridding the USA of this plight known as ASC Americas Servicing Company.

• Uv
    Uve Been Had Dec 06, 2008

I agree with the employees here. Most people want special treatment and or to take their anger out on someone. Start with yourself, the originator, RE agent and loan whore that sold you too much, too easily.
    ASC has been fair to me, but I have a fixed rate. The bigger picture is you are playing by rules that don’t apply anymore.Your stupid FICO scam score will be worthless in 2 years as hyper-inflation, 20% unemployment, gold at $10, 000 makes your score what it is now, worthless. You’re dream home will be worth 30% less in 2 years.
    You’ve played by the rules and looked what happened? You’ve been had. Suck off the Hussain Obama teat. Him and Pelosi had inherited a mess and will make it worse by printing 30 trillion fiat dollars.
    STOP buying on credit. My 16 yo car runs great.Too much house? Jingle mail. RENT.
    Its all crashing folks .Salvage what you have and hunker down.
    Google Peter Schiff, David Walker

• Ke
    Kelly L. Hansen Dec 24, 2008

Print - close window
    Date: sat, 20 dec 2008 07:12:07 -0800 (pst)
    From: "kelly l. hansen"
    Subject: you deserve each and every blessing you receive, jeff. because you give your heart to others.
    To: "."
    Ok - wow, how do you share your heart so well? you have blessed me with your success story. can you imagine how many others will be encouraged, uplifted, and energized when they read your words?

I wish you would have been able to do the fox interview! it sounds like god is using you by giving you so many opportunities to share your story!! very few people go to the forbearance table with a specific plan, a win-win for both the lender and the homeowner. that is key and something I never considered.

Both investors and lenders would most certainly warm to homeowners who calmly expect a successful resolution.

May I ask where you posted your story? I want to go the site and read it!

Now, I ask for your prayers. I lost possession of my home two weeks ago. your letter, your warmth, delighted my being!! once again, perfect timing!

You've energized me to get your story out and get back to what I love doing. thank you, thank you, thank you. I really love being thought of as a guardian angel. I so very much want god to be able to work through me. and i've prayed for specifically that just within the last few weeks. so wow, thanks so much for your affirmation. hugs and kisses to you, to your family, and may your holidays be filled with joy, and peace. aaahhhhh. sweet, sweet peace. god bless you, all of you.

"." wrote:
    Hi kelly,

Where do I start? I read your letter to my family tonight (taking a deep breath with every new sentence) thank you!
    And yes, you can post any, and all of my stories. we're in this together.

The blog you posted saved our future! the key to asc success was dealing with one individual, and after sending emails to wells fargo's president, v p, and cfo, I had a response in four days from asc! my wife was the one who took the call that morning while I was out dropping off the kids at school, and when she called me on the road with the news which was:"we are calling you from the executive department of asc, and are very sorry you have had to go through this, we are assigning you to an individual who is going to get things straight, and it doesn't get higher than this", I could not believe what I was hearing, something that we worked months on with nothing but confusion, misunderstandings, three months delinquent, then all of the sudden... this? it was like seeing 911 all over again, I don't believe what i'm seeing, and hearing!

I wept behind the wheel to the point of almost having to pull over, but continued driving because I needed to get home to my wife and hear it again in detail. as I walked through the door, I saw this look of disbelief in her eyes mixed with a joy I have not seen for a long, long time. when I sent those emails out, I never thought a reply was coming, but something happened.in the subject line of those emails read "why do you want my home?" I proceeded to explain the 100's of horror stories written by asc victims, and how they all sounded alike, as did mine. the one question they had to ask when contacting my wife that morning was "how did he get that email information?", and my wife's reply was "you can get almost anything off the internet these days", which is how I found you kelly.

All I did was google "asc complaints", and omg, there you were, along with more than I could handle. fox television even contacted me based on a blog I submitted, and had been getting so many calls, yet mine stood out, and wanted to do a live interview with me at my home, but I had to decline, for that was the day we were to get the news on the special forbearance option that was about to be put into motion. we got the forbearance, yet within a week, asc called back, and based on a plan I suggested they use, was submitted to the investor, and they approved it three months ahead of schedule.

All of the delinquent payments were then rolled back into the loan, interest reduced, payments reduced, and the rest goes into the history books. i've got you to thank for this kelly, and I have passed this info to others whom have contacted me, and told me that they are starting to move forward in a positive way. asc has also told me that the plan I suggested they implement for us, will now be used in other situations. a plan that has never been used before. i'm a realtor, suffering like everyone else, yet wamu agreed to a loan mod on another property that I own, and worked so well, I had to tell asc where they were falling short, and how this plan could make it a win, win situation for the both of us. 3% year one, 4.5%, year two, 5.7%, year three, and every year thereafter.

So there you go. it's snowballing, and god used you, as he has used me to help those who are at a total loss as to who to trust, and which direction to go. I still look back on that morning when I got that call from my wife, and immediately thought of you. I saved your blog in microsoft word, and was able to retrieve it. I needed to say thank you over and over again. i'm a firm believer that when you do good for others, good comes back to you. you're a god send kelly, and I owe so very much to you for what you have taught me. if not for that information I just happened to stumble across that day while on a last chance mission, our home would now be gone. a million hugs and kisses to you my dear, you to are a totally awesome person!
    A wonderful christmas to you and yours!

I believe in miracles kelly, and whether you know it or not, god appointed you as my guardian angel!

Warmest regards,

Jeff taylor
    — original message —
    From: kelly l. hansen
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: kelly l. hansen
    Sent: friday, december 19, 2008 9:14 am
    Subject: i'm so happy for you!! thank you for your kind words - they mean more to me than you could know.

Wow — I can't tell you how much your kind words were needed today. 30 minutes ago, I said out loud (only my dog hears me) "god I have to have some good news today!" your e-mail may have been written a few days ago, and i'm sorry I didn't get your voice mail, but god used you tonight, jeff. just knowing you took the time to write is awesome. you will just never know, honestly, what a blessing you are.

So many people are hurting, and your encouragement took a 200 lb load off my heart and gave me double the strength and motivation to keep reaching out.

People are so scared to trust anyone - and they should be. may I share your e-mail with others fighting to keep their homes — and prayerfully some equity? I do understand if you aren't comfortable, and I promise I won't send it any further. I have to ask because I know what it would do for so many facing the same mind boggling struggles. so let me know if you are comfortable with passing along some smiles.

God bless your heart. I thank god above that you were blessed with a positive outcome.

If you have already written your story anywhere, i'd love to read it! I want to know (I promise i'll keep everything confidential) who finally cared enough to help a hurting homeowner!

Yes, i'm still in my home but now after wells fargo bank dba americas servicing saga was all worked out, loan reinstated, $12, 000+ credited to my mortgage account — 20 days later my home was sold at a sheriff sale. I walked with eyes wide open smack dab into the middle of a foreclosure rescuer scam artist llc. "equity-strippers." to just say just the very least, and leave you alone, they forged a quit claim from me to them, mortgaged my property to the max hat at one time had significant equity (for me) and now i'm fighting with

Apple assets lc
    Beid: 3016292
    Darrin t. volk and larry hedenkamp
    9379 west 75th street
    Overland park, ks 66204

Under investigation for mortgage fraud, forgery, and sexual battery — six identical cases in court at the same time all quit claim fraud, all forgery, but i'm still fighting just so exhausted. dear lord, what's up? I don't know where my story ended with you, but let me know if you want to hear anymore about the pain these lenders lovingly spread around — if I were you and finally had a happy ending, I sure would understand if you prefer to move on.

If I had a happy ending, well, i'd still stay very very deep in this. too many people have too much to lose. and they are losing it.

Tonight i'm going to take my legal books away from this laptop, and pray a huge thank you for your happy ending. so, so nice.

Thanks for sharing.

"." wrote:
    From: "."
    To:
    Subject: thank you kelly!
    Date: fri, 21 nov 2008 22:19:47 -0800

Dearest kelly,

I left you a voice mail this evening. thank you!
    I've passed along to other asc victims, my success story, and your info. thank you!
    Your blog comments helped me save my home. thank you!
    You are a god send kelly, thank you so very much!
    Your efforts were not in vein.

Kindest regards,

Jeff taylor / san clemente, ca / 949-395-7376 :)

Jamie Jan 07, 2009

I would love to participate as well! Please contact me!