Menu

N
Author of the complaint
9:29 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My daughter baught x2 rings for me and my husband as a gift and she paid cash for it. My husbands ring is a titanium which cant be sized. The guy at the store told her that if it doesnt fit we can just come to exchange it for the right size and they have enough stock. When we opened it my ring had two stones missing and my husband too small. On sunday 20 Febr'22 wewent to Riverside branch to exchange the rings. The lady there first gave me and my husband two other rings instead of the same that was bought. She also refused to call the branch in Ilanga Mall to confirm if they have the same so that we can go there to fit them. She refused and she also refused to order them for us. I then asked her to then give my daughters money back, she send us to Sterns and wanted to give us a voucher. Said she dont have money in the shop. When I told her that that is not customer service she got mad and shouted at us and said she have got rights? On the back of the slip are the terms and conditions, which stipulated that you get refunded back the same way you paid. She also asked for a credit card which I dont have? I complain to the area manager and she said that they will arrange with them to give us our money back. The branch manager called on Monday 21 Febr 22 said she will let me know as soon as she gets money in before 15h00. Till now nothing? When and where can we be refunded and return the rings?

View 0 more photos