American Medical Response Logo

American Medical Response

Having problems with American Medical Response?

American Medical Response Customer Service Contacts

6200 South Syracuse Way # 200
Greenwood Village, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Medical Response Customer Service. Initial American Medical Response complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Medical Response above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Medical Response. Discuss the issues you have had with American Medical Response and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Medical Response Complaints & Reviews

Nov 15, 2020

American Medical Response — Ambulance sirens

AMR runs the sirens on their ambulances constantly at all hours of the day, regardless of traffic, through...

Sep 15, 2020

American Medical Response — Unethical Charges & Unethical Practices

On 7/28/2000 my daughter and I were hiking on a steep/cliffy mountain summit when my vertigo & weakne...

American Medical ResponsePast due bill

I just received a notice from a collection agency from 3 years ago. I was never notified of this as your company had the incorrect mailing address. And AMR turned this into a debt collector. My insurance company was never notified either. Thank your attention in this matter please let me know how to proceed. I will do so

Maria Robinson
[protected]

May 23, 2020

American Medical Response — Medic 2 paramedic joshua on 5/23/2020 out of lewis county

The Paramedics name was Joshua he said. He was on Medic 2 and was dispatched by Centralia but in our town...

American Medical ResponseIncorrect billing/claims wrongfully filed

AMR has incorrectly billed us and will not work with us or our insurance to correct their bill and receive payment even though we and our insurance have contacted them numerous times to resolve the situation. They have now sent the bill to collections in our daughter's name who isn't even the primary on the insurance but a teenager who has spent the last year fighting for her life as she battled cancer. No they have marred her credit score before it even begins and for a totally avoidable situation which was a result of their incredibly bad customer service and unwillingness to take the time to resolve the issue in their billing system. AMR needs to rescind the claims bill immediately and contact our insurance to receive payment.

Apr 01, 2020

American Medical Response — Ambulance services in january 2020

Reference trips number 490-[protected]-00 and 490-[protected]-00. I did not authorize either of these trips nor did...

Sep 10, 2019

American Medical Response — 2 employees that came in the ambulance

On Sunday September 8, 2019 at 4:32pm I called 911 AMR showed up my dad was having a stroke I asked AMR to...

American Medical Responseambulance service

On September 3 last year, I was having dizzy spells while at a restaurant and called an ambulance to take me to the hospital. At the time, I was covered by a Blue Cross/Blue Shield silver plan and expected that the ride, which was less than a mile, to be covered. I paid a $300 co-pay at the time. I was surprised to receive a bill for an additional amount of $2, 219.82 and immediately began receiving collection threats on the bill.

After calling my insurance company, they told me the amount they offered to AMR for their portion of the expense was rejected by AMR because they wanted more money and my insurance company wasn't prepared to offer more. So they came after me directly. The ride, as I mentioned, was less than a mile and all the EMT's did was basic triage. The bill I received cited exorbitant costs for basic items such as latex gloves. My current income is below living wage and my husband is out of work. We contacted AMR and they told us we could apply for relief. I literally make $500 a month and they rejected my relief application, which leads me to believe this isn't a real program and is there simply for good press.

At any rate, as I was awaiting an outcome to the matter, they continued to send me threat/collection letters, even though I was talking to them weekly throughout the process. So I am currently being told I owe over $2, 000 for a ride less than a mile distance just to get me to the hospital because AMR didn't like the reimbursement from my insurance company. AMR's practices are, at best, extremely unethical and, at worst, criminal.

American Medical Responsebilling

I have called the medicaid department several times over the past year about a claim. I still need help to resolve this matter. Amr keeps telling me that they are being denied because taylor's insurance doesn't cover emergency services. Amr says that the denial says behavioral health services only. Amr keeps billing the wrong claims department. I have told them to bill legacy medicaid or molina. Two medicaid representatives have also called amr on a three-way call to assist me and have explained to amr the error that they are making.
        I am now receiving a collection notice from amr. This is amr's mistake and I shouldn't be responsible for the bill. I have tried to help them but they don't seem to understand.

Other healthcare providers have had this billing issue but have corrected their error and received payment for their claims so I don't understand why amr is having such a hard time.

Date of service: 09-10-2017
        Trip number: 246-[protected]-00

American Medical Response — unethical behavior

On Wednesday 7/25/18 driver of a vehicle from your company, AMR, (Vehicle #2204) made contact with my parked...

American Medical Response — billing/customer service

In February I was in an accident and was transported by AMR. A few weeks later I received a bill that was not...

American Medical Response — amr billing

Date of incident: Sept. 8, 2014. Trip # 865-[protected]-01 My bill was paid off in Feb. 2017. I was on automated...

American Medical Response — patient care

An ambulance was called for my father who had a sudden onset of confusion and is a diabetic. The ambulance...

American Medical Response — after 2 1/2 years of my mother's death we get a collection bill for the ambulance that took my mother from a facility to the hospital.

My mother was transported from a rehab facility on 2/28/07 by American Medical Response to a hospital where...