AltaMed Health Services Logo

AltaMed Health Services

Having problems with AltaMed Health Services?

+1 888 499 9303 (Patient Contact Center)
+1 866 880 7805 (Member Services)
+1 877 462 2582 (Health Coverage Information)
+1 888 885 0598 (Medicare Health Plans)
+1 855 252 7223 (Senior Care Services and PACE)
+1 323 889 7344 (Billing and Financial Services)
2040 Camfield Avenue
Los Angeles, California
United States - CA90040

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AltaMed Health Services.

Complaints & Reviews

AltaMed Health Services CorporationCensus 2020

I completed my census online but, I am getting text messages from Altamed volunteers asking to 'help me complete the census' when it's already been done online. Altamed does not properly identify themselves as working on behalf of the Census 2020. They are picking up phone numbers from voter registration. So, how would I know that they are not spam?

AltaMed Health Services CorporationCall center. Staff

Hello altamed corporate complaint department. My grandparents had been a patient for altamed for 10 year or longer maybe 18 years. I personally have been observing and analyst the system. Please observe and evaluate your staff. I personally noticed plenty of mistakes a. Looks like you can open a case with altamed. Lack of communication. Lack of experience. Lack of knowledge.

Dec 20, 2019

AltaMed Health Services Corporation — telephone service representatives notes

I am a caregiver for my father who is deaf and unable to communicate via phone. I have submitted paperwork...

AltaMed Health Services Corporationwait time

I arrived early for my appointment and was told that I would be seen soon. Waited 2 hours to be seen this is freaking ridiculous! I'm so upset and all they could say is your next! I'm very disappointed and will be switching from this location. Wait time is not good why the heck do you say arrive before and you don't freaking see us. Please advise me and give me a valid reason why dis I have to wait 2 hours going on 2 hrs and 15 minutes and no doctor in sight????

Oct 22, 2019

AltaMed Health Services Corporation — wait times & lack of available appointments

The wait time to be seen at this clinic even with an appointment is ridiculous!!! You always have to wait at...

Oct 21, 2019

AltaMed Health Services — service

I had lab work schedule to be done- where at Altmed nurse help me make the appointment at quest in 6 week...

Dec 18, 2018

AltaMed Health Services — staff/appearance/dirty

staff here are un professional and rude even the management is rude to you I complained about my visit and...

AltaMed Health Services Corporation — Health care

for two years I have suffered--from a disastrous slip & fall that reined my life. hey went on a binge of...

AltaMed Member Services — They are rude and incompetent

I used AltaMed Member Services for some time. It didn’t help me so asked for compensation. They told me...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices