American Mall Model SearchREFUND

I regisyered my 7 month old daughter for this competition. I attended two sessions, the first was a "walk down the runway, . The second was a photo shoot which I was told to be at the mall at 11:00 the representative who scheduled the photo shoot didn't arrive until after 11:40. My daughter was supposed to compete in the finale which was scheduled for January 9 at McCain Mall in North Little Rock, AR. The representative told me to be there at 9:00. The companies representative didn;t show up until 11:15. I asked for a refund and was told to contact the company via email or phone. I have sent SEVEN messages and have not received a reply. I did not receive any photo copies and they have received $100.00. I am contacting my financial institution for fraud as well.

• Jl
    j_luuv Mar 19, 2012

i agree they did the same thing to me email me [email protected]

• Ge
    getcha Apr 29, 2011

I tell you this if I do not get my photos of my little boy I will go ape ### on them professionaly. Next I will get a refund on the teens working the joint. I don't think it is fair for the kids nor the parent(s) to get high hopes of their child making it big. I think every parent thinks their child is special in some aspect. Don't you agree? I think 20/20 investigates rings a bell, UNDERCOVER. People like this make me SICK. Parents need to blog really hard on this company and make it a point like brushing when brushing your teeth to set up a complaint BLOG to post our feelings not slander but mearly post, so others are informed on the un professional structure of the steeling and lies being delt.

• Di
    dijah123 Mar 22, 2011

I recently competed and still haven't recieved my photos or my dvd of the show my mom purchased. I call and call but no answer or reply. Now its funny that they have other auditions going on. I feel sorry for the other people being scamed!

nowens79 Jul 02, 2010

I am so please to say that my 4 yr old son actually won a contact with them. I have a rep from Legal Aide reviewing it now. I was a wonderful experience for us and my son loved it.

• Co
    courtneyydearest Jan 20, 2010

They told you from the beginning that after the $50 deposit there wasn't going to be any refunds. And this company is the most amazing company I have ever come across.