American Mall Model Searchnot professional!

I received a call to audition. However, when I arrived no one was at the stage that the company had set up. I called and left a text message like it said and still I got no response. I was unsure about it in the first place after reading reviews online, but figured I would at least see if they would tell me I had to pay. Long story short, no one showed up and I stayed at the mall 4 hours later, and there was still no one there. I can't seem to understand how a company can give you a specific time for an interview and never show up; a bit odd. Not only that, but I was told to come at 7:15 in the morning, I could have stayed sleep.