American Home Shield — warranty - repair reimbursement
American Home Shield approved the use of an outside repair company to repair my washer. In doing so, since they don't have a direct payment set up with said repair company, they said that I would need to pay for the repairs ($399) and in turn, I could submit the recipe and they would reimburse me.
After mailing in the receipt and making 2 follow up call in which I was promised a call from a supervisor, I have yet to hear from American Home Shield or received a payment. To complicate the issue, American Home Shield has a "gate Keeper" system that prevents their consumers to speak with a manger that has the autonomy to make a decision. They also claim not to have the ability to email in or out.
In the end, it feels like their system is set up to prevent their consumers from having any format to resolve issues...especially since they won't return my calls.
This is the absolute worst customer service I have ever encountered. Their process in the end feels fraudulent as they take my monthly payment, ask me to pay for the repair, and avoid my every attempt to resolve the issue.
More American Home Shield Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them
- American Home Shield - rip off
- American Home Shield - beware
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield - broken air conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.