American Freightthe 18 piece set

C

I ordered a set of 18 pieces. I waited the 3 weeks that i was told by the salesman. Then after the 3 weeks I called back everyone was acting like they had no clue what i was talking about . The man kept trying to get me to buy more expensive pieces. I told him i was interested in it. The workers had no clue of when i would recieve my furniture and there was nothing they could do for me and basically offered my money back. Horrible horrible horrible expirence.