Menu

W
Author of the complaint
2:29 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Problem: Insensitive and Incompetent Workers

Day one:
Ms Meg in the Philippines submitted the replacement card to be sent by mail which I would get in about a wee. When I asked her to send it by Fed Ex, she stated "I have already put the order in." I was still on the phone at the time. After speaking to Mr. Damon (supervisor), I was told that i would receive the card the next day by 5 pm.

Day two:
I got no card. Around 3 pm, I spoke to Ms. Paula (supervisor) who stated she understood and she would get the card out after getting in touch with Mr. Damon and then she would call me back. I got no call from her. So I called and got Mr. Raven, #53014. He said there was no order placed but he would put the request in and Fed EX would delivery it in the AM.

Day three; I got no card from Fed EX. I spoke with Ms. Karen, #59446, who checked and said I would receive the card 3/112/2020.

After numerous time lost and money, I feel that I have wronged by your company. Nothing that I am told is trustworthy. Ms. Paula states she will compensate me $25.00 for my lost and MS. Karen today stated that she will compensate $20.00 for my lost. Having been a customer since 1975, I feel that I am worth much more than $45.00. And, will I get the card tomorrow who knows.

Dissatisfied Customer