American Eagle Outfitterstwo day delivery is a hoax

I ordered several items from American Eagle for Christmas on December 20, 2011. I paid an additional $5.00 for the two day delivery that was offered. I checked with my band and American Eagle charged my credit card for $280.00 on December 21, 2011. I should have received my items today which is December 23, 2011. After calling this evening and speaking to an American Eagle customer service representative named Nate, I was told that there would be no way that I would received my items by Christmas. However, this morning I called and spoke to Mary, she assured me that I would receive my items on time. Nate, was not able to give me a legitimate reason as to why American Eagle had not shipped out my merchandise. He did tell me that I would probably not receive these items until several days after Christmas. He told me that he would refund my $5.00 when American Eagle shipped my merchandise and that he would give me 40% off and FREE two day shipping on my next order. These were Christmas presents for five different family members.