American Eagle Outfittersguest services

K Dec 28, 2019

I came in to the Christiansburg location today and was very upset by the customer service I Received. I walked in the store to receive two dirty looks but the employees standing there. Never asked how they could help or anything. Then tried to order jeans and all the said was we don't have them, couldn't tell me if they were getting a shipment, when I could come back, or anything. The man who was looking basically acted like I was a bother for even trying to buy something from him and was not even attempting to help me order. He was condescending and basically made me felt as if they did not want my business at all. I work in customer service and am not one to speak up when something like this occurs but I have never felt as if I was a bother to someone while trying to buy something from a company, and I did today. I shop a lot from here and now I'm not sure if I will be going back.

• Sh
    shadowg Dec 28, 2019

Where do you work. I hope someone finds out and makes a complaint about you. You yourself said that you work in customer service. I am sure that even you would not want to deal with a customer like yourself. You really are funny. You claim how you shop there a lot and let one experience stop you from going back. Trust me that is not loyal as a customer. Stop pretending you are loyal. I am sure they won't miss you.