American Cash Awardsoffer of 3.5 mil w/fee of $3500 & expensive car

J Review updated:

I have received an unsolicited phone call telling me I have won 3.5 mil dollars and
a 2014 Mercedes. Requested I submit $3500 - never got an answer as to where it
was to be sent. Due to my refusal to send money to anyone they (I spoke to 3 different
people trying to convince me this was legitimate) devised a different method which
was to purchase a green dot money pack scratch card at CVS store for $3500 which
I would retain until their team arrived to convey a $3.5 mil certified check. I still am very
skeptical and don't trust this offer at all. I'd like your opinion. [protected]@att.net

Joseph H. Kempf Mar 04, 2020

Similar experience, but was told I won 5.5 mil. (tax-free!) plus a Mercedes Benz to be paid to me @ $5K per week for the rest of my life, which could be passed on to a person of my choice after I died! All I needed was $500 up front (cheap, right?) Sounded FAR TOO GOOD to be true, so I checked w/ BBB and they had 6 reports of such scams from American Cash Awards, who had a rating of "F" for Fraud. So beware ANY company asking for money up-front!!!

Joseph H. Kempf