American Cash Awards Logo

American Cash Awards

Having problems with American Cash Awards?

American Cash Awards Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 1030
Kittredge, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Cash Awards Customer Service. Initial American Cash Awards complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Cash Awards above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Cash Awards. Discuss the issues you have had with American Cash Awards and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

L

Customerservicesignamericancashawards.com — scam

There was a young man who came to my house to sale subscriptions to different magazines of your choice, I...

B

American Cash Awards / Midwest Circulation — no magazines, no refund

A young man approached my 16 year old daughter concerning buying magazine subscriptions. She was with her 18...

Kill Devil Hills

American Cash Awardswrong subscription, no refund, no correcftion, no contact

Have made repeated attempts to contact anyone, email, website comments, telephone. no luck. these people screwed up my order and are apparently not available to fix the problem. total rip off artists.

• piper88 Oct 21, 2009

If the above comment doesn't work, call your credit card company and they will reimburse your money. Tell them they sent you the wrong product, and they won't respond to you, and you want your money back and you are or already have sent back what they sent you. All credit cards have the protection service, and it doesn't take long a all to get your money back. .. I hope that helps.

• Sc
      scottt Sep 24, 2009

called [protected], got things sorted out. they fixed the order, had to get different mag since they didn't carry the one i originally ordered, plus they gave me an extra mag free. i wish they would put that phone number on the site, because thats the only way to get anything done. emails etc no one responds to.

American Cash Awards - Sb Magazinesscam - magazine sales

A bubbly girl was selling magazines door to door (to supposedly help her get out of inner city life through a program that helps people to make a better life) and I foolishly bought a subscription for $75. I knew I should have stop paid the check right away. I should have reviewed online right away but didn't. Now I have no magazine and the run around. I called the number on the back of the receipt and the girl was very unprofessional, kept excusing herself from the phone (to sneeze) and I was put on hold a lot. Then she tells me American Cash Award is no longer working with SB Magazines, who apparently is the real person who cashed my check. They provided a phone number and address for this person so I called. The man who answered took my information and said they will send a refund by the end of this week. I don't expect to receive anything as I'm sure this is all just a scam.

• 1g
        1Girl Nov 29, 2010

I bought a 3 yeasr subscription for SB too. The rep's name was Marvin Sparks. This was in July 2010 an I never received anything. the number on the slip goes to a voicemail with a lady that uses poor grammar and the voicemail is always full. I did some research and found home information for Lucius Pierce. It is 2707 Taylorcrest, Missouri City, TX 77459. His home # is listed as [protected]. I plan to call him tomorrow to make his Thanksgiving real nice and I WILL be getting my money back. I talked to Sonia Byrd who is showing is witht the company and she told me that she left that company 3 years ago and gave me a number to contact Lucius at [protected]. I called it and no id on voicemail but is a good number. Hope this helps anyone else that got ripped off. I have a lot more info on him. Let me know what you need!

O

American Cash Awards — similar issues-got results!

I share the same experience with those entires listed around me, except so far I have recieved communication...

Grain Valley

S

American Cash Awards — is it a scam?

I had a girl come to my door very bubbly and believable after much hesitation I let her in and ended up...

American Cashe Awards — scam

Two guys came to our door and told us they were selling magazines for a scholarship. They said they would...

L

American Cash Awards — fraud and scam

OMG! These people are unbelievable. There were 2 girls *Sunny Beams* and her sister *Helen Beams* who showed...

American Cash Awards/magazinecan't reach real person to cancel

I am trying to cancel a magazine subscription but cannot reach a person to actually cancel and the website does not exist. I am cancelling this order within the timeframe stated.

1-22-09

Marcy Styles

• Oc
          Occupaddo Sep 15, 2009

Try this number [protected]

If its Family Subscriptions call this one [protected]

American Cash Awardswill not return my check

I ordered magazines from two kids and tried to cancel before the date, due to how rude they were being to me and the cost was very high. I did all the rite canceling procedures, and that was in aug of 2017 i still have not recevied my money back, i kept calling them and they say that they'll put me on a list to get it to me faster and now its jan 2017 and i still have not got my money. Now i try calling them and they never answer the phone and i cant not leave a message for them to call me back. I'm so tired of dealing with this, i'm sersiously thinking about calling a lawyer. Thank you Marie Renfro

• Ad
            Adie0510 Jul 20, 2009

I just got scammed this afternoon. And normally I am very good at spotting and avoiding a scam! This girl was good. She was very chatty and friendly and before I knew it I was handing over $51 cash for a gift subscription to "cancer research".

I mailed away my cancellation as soon as she left and from what I've read above, I shouldn't expect a refund. And no doubt the charity subscription was totally bogus.

I learned a hard lesson today and I think from now on I will NEVER answer my door unless I am sure I know the person! I suggest anyone who reads this does the same.

krispix318 Jun 19, 2009

I got swindled by a similar company. Only once have I received what could laughingly be considered a response. I've somehow gotten a second magazine subscription out of it (neither of which is what I asked for), so I find solace in that. I'll also never again sign up with these companies, which makes me sad because I know some legitimate groups use this tactic.

• Li
            LindsayM79 Jun 19, 2009

I ordered a magazine from a kid going door to door. I decided I did not want it after all and followed the refund steps they provided me. That was 9 months ago. I have called and emailed numerous times to finally be told that this company is going under and basically ignoring people that have not received a refund they requested and/or the product. So why are these people still going door to door??!! Why can't they be stopped by the BBB?? People are basically getting money stolen from them and it is still happening. How can this be stopped? You would think they would be out of financial trouble now considering they are taking people's money and not producing a product!

Kris Apr 19, 2009

Contact Rebecca Wild at the State of Colorado Attorney Generals office, [protected]. This company is being investigated and I'm sure the more complaints they get the better.

• He
            Heather Mar 14, 2009

The same thing is happening to me as well. I am going to contact the BBB, FTC, and Good Morning America. Sounds cheesy, that last one, but sometimes they can really get things done. This company is a scam. Period. They need to be put out of business. I have actually placed a stop payment on all checks and any ACH amounts that they might try to draft, then I am closing my accounts. They won't get any money from me...but it's just that I had to pay money to put stop payments on these checks that irks me the most.

• Vi
            Vicki Mar 02, 2009

Same thing is happening to me. I reported them to the BBB and they have not responded to them either. It is time we put a stop to this scam and I am doing all that I can. Report them so that they can be stopped.

American Cash Awardsproduct/money back not received

In November I got a visit from a representative of American Cash Awards offering me a subscription for a magazine.. Thanks to my dumbness I got it and paid with a check, but I asked for the cancellation right next day! I sent a copy of the receipt provided and after dozen emails exchanged asking for my money back (detail: an operator confirmed my cancellation request) they said that I would have the refund in 6 weeks. Well, 12 weeks has passed and I still had not got anything; either the magazine or the refund. Now they instructed me to call someone that does not have anything to do with them to process my complaint... totally scam!!!

American Cash Awardsscam

There are jobs availiable for kids between the ages of 18 and 25 to work for traveling jobs. I attended the training for a few days and saw it first hand. I had to get out of there. This job cosists of door to door magazine sales, traveling from coast to coast. They give you a percentage of the sales you make. If you do not satisfy the managers they yell at you and put you down. They advertise all over the internet, craigslist is a big one. DO NOT do these jobs if you see an ad and hear any of the following; American Cash Awards (ACA), Face to Face Technologies (FTFT), phattravelingjobs.com. The people do not care about you they just want their money. They drive 80 everywhere and pack the cars with 4 to 6 people more than it can hold. The kids lie to people. Do not believe a kid that says they are trying to get points to win trips and scholarships. There is no boy vs girls contest. The contest is for one kid, the one who makes the managers the most money. And the 1000 dollar scholarship is not a scholarship is is just free money for the kids to do whatever they want. The kids work all day long. Usually six days a week. This is slave driving. Do not let your kids do this. The managers brain wash the kids into thinking that the money they make is all theirs. Some of the scams are that the kids get a certain percent everyday and thirty to fifty percent goes on the books and at Christmas they get the bonus. The bonus is only 3 to 5 thousand dollars. I guarantee you that is only about an 1/8th of what they made. This sounds great when you see it, but it is scams baised on lies. I feel bad for the poor people answering thier doors. These kids are taught to lie to get what they want. At night, it is a free for all. Minors drinking. Drugs are welcome. It is horrible. Stay away from these people. They need to be stoped. I saw it first hand!

• Le
                Leenie13565 Aug 09, 2012

08/09/2012 Well I was scamed at work, NSD TOLD i HAD JUST WON 2 MILLION DOLLARS! "YEAH right!!!they had my name and said they had drew my name from Wal-Mart, NOT TRUE!!! but I called Wal-Mart and cxl my card...first call was just a little after 8 am and 3 more calls followed after that. tHEY WOULD NOT STOP, THEY HAD MY ADDRESS TO WHERE i AM EMPLOYED. from my caller ID, (I am a receptionist) I was able to write down the number they were calling from, [protected]. I advise the owner of the Company, and alerted the IT manager, so that he could call verizon, I have just read that this scam also charges thousands of dollars to your phone...my last 2 calls I did recieve I told these freaks I was calling my local police department. ...NO HARM INTENTED TO ANYONE'...these people, 1 lady and 3 men cal differnt voices, they had a accent, like they from India

• On
                onlyincambodia Feb 11, 2010

The scam continues in California! I was just visited this morning (approximately 10:45 am on 11 Feb 2010) in the 5-Cities area on the Central Coast of California by a young girl named "Sierra" claiming she was meeting "fun & friendly" people and asking about their careers in order to get over the fear of public speaking. She said she was in a contest to meet as many people as possible and the winner with the most points gets a trip of their choice to anywhere in the world. And, she was in 2nd place! She said that my neighbor recommended that she should talk to me because I was nice and friendly.

It wasn't until AFTER talking jovially for 10 - 15 minutes about careers and world travel that she pulled out the "points" card with magazine listings. But first, she asked if I liked karaoke! I had to ask her for the price list. I had to ask her for a card from the company (which was folded in half in a plastic envelope and could have been printed at a local copy shop). There was no information to leave me from the company. There was no picture ID of the seller. When I started questioning her, she became hostile and walked out of my house slamming my door. She yelled at me for wasting 30 minutes of her time. It was slightly scary and very unpleasant.

I immediately went next door to my neighbor to verify the girl's story, which was a LIE. Then I went back home to "do some research." And then I called my local police department to report her.

• Sy
                sylvia0331 Feb 10, 2009

Oh my gosh, I just got ripped off by one these scammers! They have come to my door in the past and the first time, I didn't answer. The second time, I told her no. This time, the third time, I answered the door by mistake (thought it was my brother) and I ended up feeling bad for the kid so I placed an order!!! I am kicking myself in the ### as I type this! About 10 minutes after he left, I got the receipt and read it. EVERYTHING HE HAD TOLD ME WAS A LIE!!! A bold faced lie!!! I was so pissed, more at myself than anything. I should have known better. I immediately put a stop pay on the check and now I'm worried about identity theft. I'm in the process of closing my checking account and opening a new one! I can't believe this! Does anyone know what will happen with the stop pay?

Love Technologies, Inc / Ftft / American Cash Awardsfraud

sales girl came to door. WE bought 2 magazine subsciptions for a total of 113.00. Never received magazines.

• Su
                  susycue3 Oct 08, 2009

t4he same for me. canceled same day, and 3 months later the check came out of my acct. needless to say overdrafts etc. funny thing is that there was NOTHING on back of check. no endorsement at all. traced part way and went through BANK OF AMERICA. as far as im concerned bank of america is just as responsible for letting a nonendorsed check go through. i now have to open a new acct as i certainly dont trust that they wont use my routing no and whatever else. im on disability and this is really screwing me up. susan

• Me
                  Megan Jun 21, 2009

The only thing you are going to "gain" in continuing to try to get your money back is more lost time. I suggest that everyone file a complaint through the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). The website for consumer complaints is: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ . Click on the image to the right that says "Complaint Assistant". I just filed one a few weeks ago. I suggest that EVERYONE that has dealt with this company to file one, as well. Hopefully the more people that do so, the more attention this fraud will get. It only takes about 5 minutes to do it, so, please help take a stand!

Joe Shmoe Jun 19, 2009

This is a well known scam, especially around Colorado and other Midwest states. They usually approach you in a parking lot once you come out after shopping. Nice girl perky and so on selling magazines. Those of you posting here think it is gonna get anywhere need to listen up. Call your credit card or bank and dispute the claim. If you paid cash, you could waste your time with a police report. The fact that you are posting your phone number thinking you are going to get a refund is silly. If anything you just gave you phone number for more scammers to call you and try to rip you off.
                  [protected]
                  Name: Pope
                  Type: Land Line
                  Provider: Cox Telcom, Inc
                  Location: Chandler, AZ

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Socrates

• Bu
                  Buck pope Jun 19, 2009

I purchased two magazines at a cost of $71.00 on April 11, o9. I haven't recieved any magazine yet. Nice young teenage girl was the salesperson. Anyone that knows how to solve this ripoff, please call me at [protected].

• Me
                  Megan Jun 08, 2009

Purchased one magazine through FTFT. Never received the magazine I requested-- they substituted for a magazine THEY thought was equivalent (which has nothing to do with the one I originally ordered). I called number on the receipt (which I thankfully still had). I talked to a very nice woman who gave me the information for getting a refund. She said I would need to send proof of payment along with the receipt and that it would take 6-8 weeks to get the refund. I mailed the letter and information that day. Four months later... no refund. I sent another letter... two months later... guess what? No Refund! I am filing a complaint with the FTC... I suggest that everyone do the same.

• Ni
                  nicole love Mar 03, 2009

A sales guy came and i bought four magazines. Afterward, I told him i didn't want the magazines and he said he would cancel them for me that night and call me the next day so i could be sure he did it, and he never called me. I do NOT want these magi zines! You took the money out of my bank account, witch I don't have the money for, and put me in a bad situation. I thought he was an honest guy. The acct. # was 35843 for $247.00. My name is Nicole Love. the magazines were F.F., R. R., Yoga, and O. D. Please give me my money back! You can call me at [protected]. I'd appreciate it if you would call me as soon as possible. Thank you.

D

Customerservicesignamericancashawards/Electronic Gaming Monthly — failed to deliver product ordered

paid the full amount of $59, cash which included processing & handling for the magazine Electronic Gaming...

M

Love Technologies, Inc / Ftft / American Cash Awards — fraud / refund issue

Primary Complaints: - Salesperson lied about their identity to achieve the sale - No one responds until the 3...

E

American Cash Awards — canceled order as per requirements, no refund received

Initial correspondence was with Face to Face technologies, inc, POB 18352, golden, Colorado. receipt #...

American Cash Awards — giant magazine scam no deliver

Collect the money $75.0 since April 7 2008. Until now, there is no delivery. When I phoned, they kept on...

AmericanCashAwards.com — never received magazines

I paid $40.00 for x box magazine back in April or May and it is now September and have still not received product.