American Cash Awards — fraud and scam
OMG! These people are unbelievable. There were 2 girls *Sunny Beams* and her sister *Helen Beams* who showed up on my door step at noon on January 26, 2008. They explained how they were in highschool & working for a trip to Mexico by selling magazines. I explained how I wasn't quite ready to fit this into my budget, but if they'd come back in a couple of weeks... They offered to hold the check for 2 weeks, so I agreed. I post-dated the check for February 9th. I was tender hearted & agreed to buy a 4 year subscription to HOME magazine. On February 4th, my check cleared the bank! Also, I checked online & AmericanCashAwards.com website was down.
When I called them, they 'did not have my order entered' and were very rude. I asked why I was lied to & they said it wasn't them, but Face to Face Inc. I asked for a phone number to Face to Face, but they said they were under contract to NOT give out that info. They gave a PO Box I could write & MAYBE they might give a refund. According to them, they took the points away from *Sunny Beams* and also took another 4000 points away. I asked for someone to contact me from Fact to Face, to no satisfaction. When I asked for their business license # they refused to give it & said I could contact the Colorado Secretary of State for that information. I asked if they were licensed to do business in my state & they claimed to be protected by the Federal Trade Commission.
AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS!!
More American Cash Awards Complaints & Reviews
- American Cash Awards - is it a scam?
- American Cash Awards - canceled order as per requirements, no refund received
- American Cash Awards / Midwest Circulation - no magazines, no refund
- Winners International/American Cash Awards - phone phishing
- American Cash Awards - similar issues-got results!
- AmericanCashAwards.com - never received magazines
- American Cash Awards - lottery winnings.asking for tax money to be paid off $910.00.
- American Cashe Awards - scam
- American Cash Awards - offer of 3.5 mil w/fee of $3500 & expensive car
- Customerservicesignamericancashawards/Electronic Gaming Monthly - failed to deliver product ordered