Complaints & Reviews

certegy payment recovery

I had been a loyal Amazon.com customer for 5 years. I placed, on average, one order per month in various amounts. In my 5 years of dealing with Amazon I never had a problem with them.

On May 18th I ordered something from Amazon for my laptop computer. My order was processed and I received the item on May 22, 2007. A few days later I receive a letter, dated May 24th, from a collection agency named Certegy Payment Recovery. They also called my office with an automated dunning message.

Apparently my credit card had expired and I had not updated the information. No one from Amazon ever called me, sent me an e-mail or a letter or made any attempt to resolve this issue before handing me over to a collection agency. A simple e-mail or notification that there was a problem with my payment, and I would have taken care of it immediately. Instead my credit rating and my good name is placed in jeopardy by a bunch of thoughtless, di**less as**ole who can not give a slight courtesy to a long term customer.

I called Certegy and they told me that they had no information apart from a referral from Amazon of my case. I called Amazon and they told me to call Certegy. I wrote an e-mail to Amazon customer service 2 days ago and the scrotumless immigrants working in Amazon's customer service have not even given me the courtesy of a reply.

I canceled my Amazon account and I will never use their service again. They will get their payment when I am good and ready to send it. I will show them the same courtesy that they have shown to me.

[censored] You Amazon.com!

both amazon's shopping cart and company's attitude toward customer service are broken!

A few weeks ago, my Amazon shopping cart suddenly reverted to an old version, several months old in fact. As a result, a number of items I had saved disappeared, and a number of items I had either bought or deleted reappeared.

When I communicated with customer service, they told me that once an item disappeared from the shopping cart, it couldn’t be recovered. I pointed out to them that several items that had been removed, had in fact reappeared. Obviously, if an old shopping cart file from months ago still existed on their system, the old file from a couple of days ago does also, and thus could be restored, if they wanted to.

This set us off a round of promises to fix the problem, until, after much back and forth, they reverted to the old, already-discredited statement that once something had been removed it couldn’t be restored.

Both Amazon’s shopping cart process AND the company’s attitude toward customer service are broken.

• Ta
    taco12 Jun 02, 2010

This was more likely attributed to having multiple amazon.com accounts and not realizing it. Really, once an item is gone from your cart, it is gone. Therefore, there had to be multiple carts.

amazon placed my account with debt collection agency

My boyfriend used my account (with my permission) and ordered a pack of CDs from a buyer through Amazon.com. We got the CDs just fine, the seller got his payment, and everything was hunky-dory.

Then, a couple of weeks later, I started getting these calls from this debt-collection agency, but they wouldn't tell me what it was about because they were using my boyfriend's name, since he placed the order. I got my boyfriend to call them back and we found out that an amount of $27.24, the exact amount of my boyfriend's CD purchase, had been placed with a collection agency in Alabama.

They could not tell us anything more than the amount owed and how to pay it (a lot about how to pay it). We told them that we did not owe the money because all my records showed that the guy got his payment (and we got the CDs). The agency told us that they didn't know anything about it. They didn't even know it was Amazon. They just knew they were supposed to get money from us.

We hung up and called Amazon. Of course, we all know that Amazon does not post its number on its site, for whatever reason so we had to google up a number. Amazon told us that everything was fine in their systems, too, just like my records showed. We told them we thought so, but this agency won't leave us alone (they called me about 5 times a day for almost two weeks - from 7:30 am to 9 pm and would not tell me why!).

Bottom line is, this collection agency has my name (though they have stopped calling) and amazon will not tell them that I don't owe them anything. I don't know how to get the two companies to talk to each other. We gave the agency Amazon's number, but they said they will not call amazon to verify that my account is fine. I don't even know how the agency got the number, unless amazon gave it to them, which they said they didn't!

So, I'm totally confused and I don't really trust Amazon very much anymore. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

• Bi
    bill bradley Dec 13, 2007

Tell them to stop calling, and leagally they can't call anymore.

• Vo
    volynn Sep 04, 2010

I have thee exact same problem right now. I don't want to give this company $75 for some prodcut they supposedly sent me (and I don't have anything in my Amazon records that match that amount), but can't tell me what the item is. It doesn't make sense because funds should be cleared before items are sent out to customers. On the other hand, I don't want to owe any money to collections. Also, if I give the $75 to the collection agency, they might take out more funds at a later date from my account. It all sounds shady and doesn't make sense.

shoddiest service I have received in my life! no refund received!

On December 21, 2006, I ordered some jewelry from AlleFineJewelry.com via Amazon. They said it needed to be appraised so it would not arrive in time for Christmas. On December 29, 2006, it still had not come. I canceled the order with Alle Fine Jewelry on December 29, 2006 because they emailed me and told me it would not be shipped until Jan. 08, 2007 and did I want to cancel? I answered that I did want to cancel and I asked for a refund. On January 4, 2007, Alle Fine Jewelry emailed me and said they were over-nighting half of my order. I emailed back and asked them why they would send it since I had canceled the order on December 29, 2006. They sent me half of the order. When the package came, I returned to sender and I never opened the package. Then I asked them to please refund my money where they had charged my credit card on December 21, 2006 in the amount of $1938.00.

They received the merchandise back on January 10, 2007 according to FedEx and I have the receptionist's signature on file. I have been asking and asking for my refund daily from Alle Fine Jewelry via Amazon only to be met with, "we are still examining the jewelry you returned." Mind you, they only sent half of the order, but they said they are also examining the one they never sent. That is rather curious to examine one that they never sent.

The person I have been dealing with at Amazon.com is Peg Anderson and she has not been helpful at all, but in fact, now my Amazon.com account has been blocked, which is rather curious since I have purchased hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from them since 2000, yet, no refund from them still.

As of January 27, 2006 and they still are "examining" the jewelry I returned unopened which I had canceled before they sent it and they still have not given me my refund in the amount of $1938.00 nor a date when I can expect it.

Peg Anderson of Amazon.com was my inspiration for filing this complaint. If you have a complaint about Amazon.com, you can email their Executive Customer Relations Department at [protected]@amazon.com, but don't expect any satisfaction.

Since Amazon.com removes customer reviews and discussions that do not suit their purpose, please beware of their customer reviews on their site. They in fact, did remove my review of the above mentioned merchant, which shows they do not want customers forewarned about bad merchants and that you cannot trust their reviews.

I won't use them again and I am warning everyone I know and even strangers, about them. This is the shoddiest service I have received in my life. I will post this on every complaint forum I can find.

• Ca
    Carolyn Horst Dec 18, 2007

I recently ordered a BRIO Aqueduct Waterway Set from the Amazon site not knowing that it was really coming from Wizard of Math. Amazon site stated 1 left so I hurried and purchased it for a total of $77.89. It was delivered from Wizard of Math. This product was sold for $40 last year so I thought it was going to be discontinued, and trusting Amazon did not shop around. Too bad for me as I have since gone on the BRIO website and they have over 300 in stock for $39.99 plus $8 shipping. I feel like I have been robbed but have learned a valuable lesson. Shop around first and use Amazon as a last resort. No time to do the switch plus with the shipping costs it would not be worth returning and purchasing another.

• Ra
    Rachel Smith Feb 10, 2009

I don't know about Amazon's part in it, but I can tell you that Alle Jewelry is a terrible, terrible company. I, too, am currently waiting for a refund from them. It was supposed to be sent to me several weeks ago, and when I call, they will not tell me when I will actually get my refund, and say they aren't allowed to give out any information. I am filing a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau-- who, incidentally, only gives them a B-, with most of the complaints being about refunds.

• Sm
    smacky Jun 29, 2009

Wizard Of Math stinks. They are one of those online scam places that does not publish a return policy and then charges a 15% restocking fee. Customer service is bad and deliberatly conceals the return policy. Avoid them!

Resolved is amazon a reliable company?

What company would have the "courage" to send this type of message to a client?

"I have reviewed you account and your orders. I do apologize for the frustration and disappointment in this matter.

As it appears we are unable to ship items to the address that you have provided I have now requested refunds to your account [...]

These refunds will result in your not being charged for your order. If by chance you receive your items please keep them with our
compliments."

A comment: I payed in September and now, December 11, I find that Amazon has no control of its shipments. Bad news.

• Updated by avinas... · Sep 26, 2017

Hi. I was in contact with customer support yesterday 24/09/17 on instant chat regarding a couple of technical questions I had regarding my firestick. Customer support did not seem to understand what I was asking . They could not put me in contact with someone technical who understood the...

Amazon Customer care no... ~+91 9068271138

• Updated by LucyRoberts · Oct 22, 2018

Same complaint as above.

• Updated by LucyRoberts · Oct 22, 2018

How do I know my complaint was submitted. I received no confirmation.

• Updated by Simon Shalish · Jun 16, 2019

Books are still not downloaded

• Updated by Simon Shalish · Jun 16, 2019

Ordered and paid for books were not downloaded to my I Pad

• Updated by myriam g · Aug 28, 2019

not paid for returned item USPS : 9201 9901 5354 0105 4240 59

• Updated by myriam g · Aug 28, 2019

Not paid for returned item

• Updated by Robert Church · Nov 11, 2019

have no received my order from 10/13/19 no one will answer me WHY [email protected] 3176989633 needed by 11/16/19 help or i wont be able to use amazon ever again thank u

• Updated by Charged each month 12.99 · Nov 17, 2019

Just want the payments stopped. Thank You

• Updated by Charged each month 12.99 · Nov 19, 2019

I want the payment of 12.99 that is being charged to my credit card each month stopped. I don't know why I am being charged this each month and what for? I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself over and over. Please stop this charge to my credit card. Makes me wonder why?

• Updated by walt klein · Jan 08, 2020

I do not recall agreeing to PRIME. Pls. remove and refund.

• Updated by Lawrence Vodvarka · Jan 16, 2020

Unauthorized charge on credit card

• Updated by Randel Huff · Apr 12, 2020

Amzn.com/billWAUS I want my dame refund for all the dame dollar s yawl stole off my and quit running my mf card i don't even no how you got my info any way

• Updated by sandra iarossi · May 11, 2020

my spelling is right.

• Updated by sandra iarossi · May 11, 2020

i would like to get this problem straightened out please. i don't recognize this charge. please help. thanku for your time.

Maximalred Jul 23, 2015

under A-to-z Guarantee Protection was not sure what Category of Complaint to put amazon under, but anyway this has happen to my account from a message under amazon, not sure again if my account has been compromised or if this was done by an amazon worker, who doesn't like people buying off 3rd party sellers, or something like that. someone from amazon disabled this option below on my account, that I use only gift cards balance, since I am an college student, , I only been buying with free amazon gift cards from both Bing and coke rewards, and no credit cards on amazon, I also email security amazon and spoof amazon under this matter, since again I am not sure this person should been able to do what they did, a lot of the amazon people from message center, told me to use A to Z with 3rd party sellers, who I could not work stuff out with etc., , and then this person on amazon came along and just disabled the following option on my amazon account, this person who wrote, this did so without thinking of what I do next about it, I don't like that they don't even give you a real name amazon should require them too, what ever happen to amazon people always saying the consumers right over the sellers or something like all those message center people where posting in their scripts to my the buyer.
    note I did really have had a few problems with orders from 3rd party's and this person sent this message than disabled my access to this option of Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card, no where on amazon does it say they have the right to do with to my account, would it be best for me to close this account once, I get all my orders, or overwrite the account, from an new one, and disabled access to my old account that been compromised by this person who posted this in my messages on amazon. Or email amazon to close this account, then open a new free account with them to fix what this person has done to my account, I need some advise on this matter.

Your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee Claims - Please Read

[date and time is listed here] to better protect me from whoever is amazon Account Specialist, or if this was hacker who has disabled my account being able to get Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card option for orders on my gift card balance. below is the warning / disabling message, again this person has made what I think of as a unauthorized change to my account

Hello from Amazon.com.

After careful consideration of your account we found you have filed A-to-Z Guarantee Claims on a large number of Marketplace purchases. I'm very sorry you have encountered difficulty with so many orders.

I recently reviewed your Amazon.com Customer Account information and see you’ve required a reimbursement on your Amazon.com Marketplace orders. While in the normal course of business, the occasional problem order is inevitable, we have found a significant number of issues with your purchases. Due to the high percentage of claims filed, we will be unable to process future claims for orders placed with our third party sellers.

You can find additional details on qualifications for the A-to-z Guarantee by following this link:

We work hard to ensure that our sellers are honest, reliable, and responsive, and hope you will continue to shop with us.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.com.

Best Regards,

Account Specialist,
    Amazon.com

Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card

You may be eligible to receive an instant Amazon.com Gift Card as an immediate resolution for certain claims. If you decide to select instant Amazon.com Gift Card, the amount will automatically be applied to your Amazon.com account as a gift card balance.

To accept the instant Amazon.com Gift Card on an eligible A-to-z Guarantee claim any time before the claim is resolved: 1. Go to Your Orders.
    2. Locate your order in the list and click File/View Claim.
    3. Click show more next to You are eligible for an instant Amazon.com Gift Card.
    4. Click Yes, I want Amazon credit.

Note:
    • Please keep the item for two weeks after submitting your claim and receiving your Gift Card. You'll be notified via e-mail within this time if a return is required.
    • If you withdraw your claim after you receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, we will charge the payment method used on your original order.

Vilas Ingole Nov 24, 2016

Order Id: 406-6082443-9813938

Anita Carver Aug 15, 2018

5/14/18 I have unauthorized charges on my LLBean Visa card from Amazon Prime Membership & am unable to find a phone number for Amazon Prime to resolve this issue. I have already paid my Amazon Prime Membership for 2018.

• As
    Ashes56 Aug 15, 2018

I signed up for the one month trial and was charged the $1.99 fee. However, three days later I was charged another $12.99 for a month. When did 3 days equal a month! I canceled and was told the $12.99 would be refunded. I will never shop Amazon again. How many people are ripped off daily by this company. Never again!!

• Qu
    Quoc anh nguyen 206 Aug 20, 2018

I spent my time filling out your surveys, paid the shipping and handling for an item i havent seen yet and also no reply back from anyone of you guys in regard to this total mess up from you guys. Are you guys kidding me?!!!

• Hi
    Hija Aug 20, 2018

After I answered the questions they want to fill the (picture below) and I did to claim my $1000 but I did not receive anything from them until now. It is a 100% scam.

• Sj
    SJBaker2210 Aug 21, 2018

I have never received any of my ordered packages or items ive brought online by the estimated date or on time on any of the items/orders!

• Ta
    Target for intended Aug 27, 2018

I have discovered that there debts incurred to several companies using my credentials.
    I do not owe Amazon, I just recently used their website for the first time.
    I have ordered from them but had to cancel the orders.

• Ni
    Nicholas716 Aug 28, 2018

I'm a customer.i want answers please.I placed over 15 orders recently and I'm no longer able to view my account or track the items. I haven't changed my password and I haven't declined the bank of America notifications so I would like to proceed with tracking the items I purchased!!!¡!!! !!!

• Be
    Becky Miltenberger Aug 29, 2018

My credit card has been charged for a service I did not request and do not want. Others have had the same experience.

• Ji

Avinas kl Sep 11, 2018

Amazon Customer care no.._9068271138

• Po
    Polly Milem Sep 18, 2018

your packaging is so wasteful, I hate jumping thru hoops to change passwords. I am so stressed. who is tending the farm? do you like waste in packaging?

I am 69, I want my password to stay up there I am so stress with changing passwords. good lord!

every thing is easy use, pls put my password up and leave it.

Joan Ilardo Sep 19, 2018

I realize you will probably not withdraw from selling this product but feel I must make my opinion about its appropriateness known. Elder abuse is a serious problem and promoting a game the aim of which is to do something harmful to an older person truly not a good thing to teach young children.

• Zi
    ziggyzig Oct 03, 2018

computer dosnt even turn on, what kin d of crooks prey on senior citizens like this? paid qualified tech $35 to install, first monitor gave error (samsun) then computer woulnd boot up (dell)

• Th
    Theresa Vazquez Oct 14, 2018

for the amount of 7.03 I do not owe you anything please take off I will be contacting my bank which is Wood Forest bank ending in 6168

chowini Oct 15, 2018

order on the 17-June 2018 Order number:NF2018061718354382599 and received the item on the 26th June n a week ago around sept 20th it will not turn on no matter how many time or how long you press the power button it will not turn on. I need a replacement for there is no place here to fix it.

• Wp
    wpwatson Oct 15, 2018

I am Wilbur Watson and I was registered for Amazon Prime membership without my authorization or knowledge. My bank account was charged. If I do not receive a refund by tomorrow Sept. 20, 2018, I am going to take legal action for internet fraud and misrepresentation.. my email is [email protected]

• Ge
    Gerimo Perth Oct 15, 2018

I have bought school bag almost two weeks ago and it said i will be getting it within one week and now it is almost two weeks and i have not got it yet and even the website is not there any more. i hope i can get an answer from you as soon as possible
    best regards
    Ismail

Jane Equis Equis Oct 21, 2018

Cant review because I have not putchased a min. of $50 from them. And because I dont pay 10.99 a month for amazon prime.

• Fe
    Fedelia McKanna Oct 22, 2018

Placed order in August. Paypal charged on 8/17/18. Product still has not been received.
    Seller info
    5D Birds Round Diamond Painting Rhinestone Embroidery DIY Craft Needlework$4.90
    Item #220227

• Sh
    Shawan2 Oct 23, 2018

My account was debited $106.67 approx 1 month after I purchased a book for $9.00 Apparently I opt in 4 free shipping but unknowingly was selecting a membership. They debit my card at the most inconvenient time. My car note post to my bank account and bounced. This has caused a major inconvenience and could affect my credit and my banking history.

• Me
    Meagan Opie Oct 27, 2018

Order #111-0363061-0144201 and Order #111-7943058-5437045 placed these orders 10/14/2018 and they still did not ship
    would have been better ordering thru ebay they get stuff shipped same day or next.
    where is my stuff coming from CHINA????????????????

Chantijoy Oct 27, 2018

Delivery boy return my product

• Si
    Silvianess Oct 31, 2018

I have not authorize this charge.
    I did N O T sign up for Amazon Prime
    Please correct this error
    Please credit my account $ 130.31

• Lu
    LucyRoberts Nov 01, 2018

I was billed twice for one product. $26.99 tines 2.

I received MT3I77B40 or MT4I26B70.

I purchased one telephone. I received one telephone. Please refund additional charge from my card. I will tell credit card co not to pay this bill.

• Ka
    Kat.Burns98 Nov 04, 2018

I orded 5 things off of Amazon 2 weeks ago and they were scheduled to be here a week ago and they still have not come in. Also, it keeps telling me to revise my payment method and they will not ship.

AmazonisBurglar Nov 06, 2018

but without any explanation you stole $ 1600.
    You have not written any serious messages to me even though you have all my information,

• Ga
    Gary Bates Nov 11, 2018

On 10/29/2018 I paid $47 for this program. I received no receipt or any information about it. It's like I sent it to no one.

• Ti
    TinaandRoy Davis Nov 11, 2018

I ordered 5 kits on Sept.6th 2018 and I still have not gotten any of them ...I would like to get them or a refund plz plz contact me text or phone I really need to hear from somebody to.resolve this issue plz plz plz plz plz

CherylW. Nov 11, 2018

I ordered on october 4 two flat rubberized holders for my dashboard for my cell phone. My charge card was charged for the item and i still have not received.

A4029357733ca

if the product is not available, i would like to receive a refund to my master card.

• Te
    Terrance k Nov 11, 2018

I order my stuff on March 2 it said it will be here on March 8
    I been wait for to long this not the first time this happen to I Oder I taser never got it i worked hard for that 50$ and I got all that stuff and not even getting nun thing I paid for don't like that at all I need it before Friday

• Ly
    Lynda Peeples Nov 12, 2018

I have got several emails stating I won a 1000 dollar Wal-Mart card if I did survey, download 2 sponsored offers an got 100 points. I have completed all the above, I even signed up for Life Lock and Muzzy but I have never received a card. I have completed this several times and still have received nothing. Is this legal or a scam?

Laura Kirsch Nov 12, 2018

There is a $106.77 charge pending on my bank account from Amazon Prime.
    I have NEVER ordered anything from Amazon Prime.

I AM NOT EVEN A MEMBER!

This charge MUST be STOPPED immediately.

Please contact me as soon as possible.
    I can be reached at 928-208-2330

• Ki
    Kishwer Nov 12, 2018

A Month ago I ordered a headphone from Amazon.com but i dint like that so I return it
    Amazon issued me the refund also they sent me a reference number also and my Amazon account is showing me that refund is issued bt its not in my bank account til now plzz help on the same
    Thanks

• Xa
    xaii Nov 13, 2018

I have ordered something from Amazon. The seller is from China. I ordered it last December 2016 and still haven't got my order yet.

Tracking no is YE106642178CN. It only says that it is still in China and no further information.

Could you please check where it is ? And give me more information?

Thank you.

Vilas Ingole Nov 13, 2018

Hello Sir,

Amazon Order Id: 406-6082443-9813938

Very unhappy with this. delivery boy called me at morning and demanding to come at specific location for delivery. and false status updated as address is incomplete. address is sufficient for delivery.

Regards,
    Vilas Ingole

• Vo
    Vonte' ThaVirgo Gaither Nov 13, 2018

on november 27 amazon took $99.00 out my account without permission they told me it will be 3-5 bussniness days its been 7 bussiness days and still have not got my money back.

• Ha
    Hari Kutty Nov 13, 2018

Hi Sir I had Purchased a Mobile in Amazon Using My Debit Card On 5th Of October 2016 with an Offer of 10% cash back when purchased using website.But its already One Month has passed but i still not get my cash back money.Can I know the reason for it.

• Em
    Emily004 Nov 15, 2018

I am still waiting over a month for my item, the tracking has not changed in over a month, it's not even moving. I want the item or a full refund stat!!!

Tracking #: UG967518573CN

Emily W

• Su
    Susan McGarry Bangs Nov 19, 2018

Ordered an item from Chinatera Ltd months ago, never received. I never heard back from them after multiple inquiries.

Invoice # NF2018081208354933002.
    Halloween Skull 5D DIY Full Drill Round
    Item #229535
    $6.33

Two items were ordered, I received only one, which was $5.99. The total cost charged was $12.32

Patricia dDavenport Nov 19, 2018

I have two charges each of 84.79 charged to my visa card . dated 7/07/16 and 7/11/16 I would appreciate a refund. thank you for your help in this matter.

Laura Noe Dec 11, 2018

I ordered a doll for my grandbaby for Christmas and now I'm not going to get it!!! They lost or damaged it!!! I have been waiting for days. BAD SERVICE!!! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM AMAZON AGAIN!!! And now it's going to take days to get my money back!!!

Amazonbegone Dec 11, 2018

Have requested multiple times for account to be deleted. Has not/ WON'T delete account.

virknonstop live Jan 06, 2019

Vendors are posting peoduct images wuth joly temple of golden temple in very disrespectful way link is below

Robinhawley Jan 23, 2019

They took money off my card yesterday n i went to my account n it said I havent ordered anything in over 6 months so y r u taking my money? I want it back asap

Paul Bentkowski Mar 20, 2019

Both Casio and Square Trade (insurance I purchased) for this ONLY $10.99 Casio watch REFUSE to take responsibility or at least replace the defective watch lost when the pins snapped out of watch face head.

• Bb
    B Broughton Apr 30, 2019

On April 9, 2019, charge was nade on my Chase credit card of $12.99 from merchant "Amazon Prime Amzn.com/bill WA. I have no idea what this is for; therefore, I am requesting a refund.

• Dn
    DNH Police May 08, 2019

A Fraud made with Mr Himanshu Agrawal today itself at around 1:30 PM by Sharing OTP to the fraudsters.

Till time transaction is in Process.

Transaction ID is below:-
    Amazon Pay 8033420300 of Rs. 25090 /-

Pl. do immediate action against such culprits and stop my payment.

DNH Police Department
    Silvassa
    UT of DNH

• Si
    Simon Shalish Jun 24, 2019

I ordered and paid for following books, for delivery to my I Padd:
    One Across
    Sephardic Farewell
    Delivery was confirmed, but are not shown

Robert Harden Jul 02, 2019

An unmarked car drove up my driveway, I've had my car stolen & mail. Please have some type of Amazon sign on your delivery vehicles. It should be a very easy fix to add a door sign.

• Co
    Complainant91923 Jul 14, 2019

The last item I bought was blue lap top was not 14inch is bull crap the company does not check the products before shipping they dont seem to care they refuse refund u just dispute it and they will back off and loose

Manisha saxena Jul 21, 2019

I was order 2 set of leggings form amazon. But they have delivered only one set. With bill of two set. I already give my complaint but there was a always a same reply. We can't do any thing. We have delivered 2. They don't give number of retailer. Please help team

Marie Kite Jul 22, 2019

I continue receiving unknown charges even after speaking to a rep. This month it was $14.13. I haven't purchased anything in a very long time.

Maryanne Jorgensen Jul 24, 2019

The transaction says: Amazon Prime Amazon.com/billWA

I didn't ask to be a prime member and I do not want to be a prime member.
    Please credit my Mastercard. The reference number is MT191432876000010000055.
    Maryanne Jorgensen

• Ou
    Oumarou KOLOGO Aug 12, 2019

On August 5th, at 1pm, I received a message from my bank informing me that I was charged 12.99 USD for buying on amazon prime amzn.com/bil USA. I was surprised that I did not buy anything on this site.

• Tw
    Twiggysiren Aug 17, 2019

When tracking my package I was told my package was ouy for delivery in my city at 9 am but that it wouldn't arrive until 9pm. This is a very small city and 12 hours is an unacceptable amount of time. I demand an explanation and an apology. Also, I signed up for Amazon Prime to get 2-day delivery and it's ended up being 4-day delivery. What a scam.

Margaret Clay Aug 17, 2019

Order# 111-0215057-8371428

On August 7, 2019, I ordered two bottles of
    GRANDMA'S Secret 7001 2 Pack Spot Remover Laundry Spray.

They arrived yesterday, as expected.

However, one of the bottles leaked.

This is the first time I've had problems with an amazon order.

Could you please tell me how this will be handled?

Margaret Clay

• Wi
    Winning Ticket Aug 21, 2019

once again amazon fails on a delivery. This order should arrive before I leave on vacation but now that it has a new date I wont have it on time. I did my part to select appropriate time schedule...amazon charges but fails. thanks again for the dissatisfaction.. lee order number #112-5230271-1673052

Jaiyu Sep 02, 2019

Hi, I'm your valuable custom, I have been using your service from many years. This time I made a birthday gift for my friend and the order number is 112-7405778-4215404. I already made payment but whenever I track this order always show me late delivery. This is birthday gift & I need to send today only otherwise no importance of a birthday gift.

• My
    myriam g Sep 03, 2019

I ordered a he brain driverVe tdcs and when i checked it i realized it is not what i wanted so i turned back and with the USPS sticker sent : 9201 9901 5354 0105 4240 59
    and i am still waiting to be paid back for the item which was sent back more than a week ago . Could you pls look into the matter asap and clarify .

patricia holley Sep 04, 2019

I rodered one book from Amazon and paid $12.98 for shipping and they inform me that it will take a week for the one book to arrive Are they shipping by way of china? that is too much money for shipping if it takes a week. please someone tell way it is taking so long.

Joecr Sep 17, 2019

Horrible tv commercial playing ava maria song. In most cultures this song is played in a closing ceremony of a funeral.

Do your homework disgraceful and tacky! Why would you not do research as this is a very sad memory for most.

• Je
    jerry felt Sep 17, 2019

i live at 17715 h st, omaha, ne. twice in the last month a delivery error was made to my address that was addressed to my next door neighbor at 17711 h st. i am handicaped and would appreciate correction in the future so that i don't have to correct. thank you, jerry felt

Roy R. Ferguson Sep 17, 2019

I placed an order Tracking ID: 1Z427F82YN18297812. It was supposed to have arrived on 6 Sep 19 . It did not. How do I locate it?
    Roy R. Ferguson

Laura Showers Oct 07, 2019

I was charged $13.90 on my credit card. I did place an order and that charge is listed, but I did not order anything for $13.90. The charge on my credit card bill lists the address as Amzn.com/billWA. I would like a refund and I will cancel my Prime Account.

09/24/2019
    Amazon Prime / Amzn.com/billWA
    -$13.90

amanmishra Oct 19, 2019

Already complaint before regarding my order which is not delivered yet and not solved yet

• Ba
    BadAmazon Nov 06, 2019

Left my computer I ordered out in the rain...all day. No plastic bag.
    2 days before, did the same thing with a case of latex gloves. No bag. All my boxes of gloves were dripping wet.
    Amazon doesn't have a way to rate them and their service, only the merchants get rated...how about them apples?

• De
    Devey Ratliff Nov 09, 2019

I was charged $12.99 on my debit card on 10/14/19 by amazonprimeamzn.com/billwa? I did not authorize this debit and need to know if my debit card has been compromised.! How do you contact a person on the phone at amazon prin=me?

• De
    Debra Laux Nov 09, 2019

There is an unknown charge for $12.99 from my debit card for primeamzn.com/Bill pos I will be filing a dispute with my bank as I did not authorize this charge

Jose M Arevalo Nov 10, 2019

have been made an unauthorized charge by me to my 5476 credit card for video subscription for 12.99 on 11 3 2019

Sal???? Nov 18, 2019

I ordered some books and never ordered a kindle book received my books with no problem as I've used this service before but this time I've been charged £9.99 for a kindle e book even though I've received the same hard back book ???

Robert Church Nov 18, 2019

paid to chinatera limited 47.99 for range finder invoice#20191023072933393236 transaction#9CG65422539120846 was paid 10/23/19 have never received this is second time email you and twice to chinatera limited i ordered early needed buy 11/15/19 going on out of state hunting trip for 2 weeks please help me thank you

Charged each month 12.99 Nov 25, 2019

I am being charged 12.99 a month. Don't know what for? As being said I would like this stopped. I just want to understand what the charges are for? But I would like them stopped I am on social security. Thank you

• Ed
    Edward Fulton Nov 30, 2019

On November 21st my debit card was CHARGED By Amazon prime in the amount of 12.99. A CHARGE that I did not Authorized.

• Un
    Unbeatable1 Dec 03, 2019

I placed an order on 20 Nov on Amazon and money was deducted from my account on 21st but when I cancelled the order on 21 itself I was told that I was not been charged as the product was not shipped it was US based site so I can't even contact them and they are giving same excuse on mail.

• Ds
    dskheitkamper Dec 08, 2019

transaoction/id: 8yv12337k3911645f, order sgm4932 would like to know when it is coming to me
    pay for it onNov 21, 2019 with paypal

• Ji
    jim williams Dec 09, 2019

I purchased a part for my stove and it didn't work, I sent it back and now I am being charged $36.23 a month for it. Please return the money and stop those payments.
    it is a ELECTROLUX HOME PRODUCT. electric range. 31656012. Please let me know it that works for you.

Linda W.

not honest Dec 09, 2019

I talked with an amazon rep. yesterday and he did his best to cheat me. He said"in order to fix my order that he would have to get into my computer. He is a ransomwear theif folks. Beware.

Mcafee saved me.

I am counciling all my accounts with Amazon. Please beware of this.

lts

• Mo
    Mohamad alsheikh Dec 14, 2019

Waterproof LED Aquarium Light Bar Fish Tank Underwater Lamp Strip (ZY-35B)
    Item# 290381.03

45140 Uddevalla
    Sweden

• Na
    NancyMartinez Jan 11, 2020

I cancelled in Dec 2019 and amazon prime is withdrawing from my acct January 2020 membership

• As

Egypt

email: [email protected]

• Wa
    walt klein Jan 16, 2020

I do not recall agreeing to PRIME. Please remove and refund.

walter klein cc# 7003

• Sh
    shercares Jan 20, 2020

As of 1/13/2020 there was $119.00 taken from my banking account please tell me what this is for. # bn2872qr3. If I do not hear from you soon I will cancel my account.

ChecksNet.com Jan 20, 2020

In 2019 my business placed 118 amazon orders.
    *Over 40% had problems
    *Deliveries got slower and slower as year progressed
    *Returns were lost by amazon warehouse(s0 by up to 2 weeks
    *Refunds were wrong amounts and not received as promised
    *Customer Service could not answer questions, even though website said to ask Customer Service!

• Ul
    Ulysses Easter Jan 21, 2020

was charged for an account, I didn't set up, I was supposed to have a free trial

janice hilligas Jan 21, 2020

I have found a charge on my bank account of $128.52 that was from Amazon Prime M98N81, Amazon.com/bill WA. I did not buy anything for this large amount, I do not know what it is for. It is dated 1/11/20. Please resolve this issue.
    Janice Hilligas

• Bo
    Bohemoth1 VARTIALAK Jan 23, 2020

They used to ship directly to my house via United Parcel Service. Since I am a retired disabled Combat Veteran it was very convenient for me. We had a series of earthquakes and traveling by car is difficult.
    So now they are shipping to the Post Office quite some distance. It's almost a full month since I ordered the products.

Lawrence Vodvarka Jan 23, 2020

An Amazon account had been set up in July for Lawrence Vodvarka and then cancelled within the 30 days. There is a charge MG7UU7EF3 charged on 12/21/19 for $13.93 on credit card Lawrence & Carol Vodvarka Chase Visa #4147 2020 7352 3811. Please adjust this charge and contact Carol Vodvarka ([email protected])
    regarding this unauthorized charge.

• Da
    Darren 34 Jan 26, 2020

Keeps asking me to free up space
    500 mb. And there isn't even that much to remove.

• Al
    Alfred Loh Feb 03, 2020

I was shocked to find out that Amazon Prime has charge to my credit card with the description of Amazon Prime *339AP5SU23 Amzn.com/billWA#2469216R2XQ33YLOUS $13.85.
    I would like to know why Amazon Prime made and unauthorized charge and will like Amazon Prime to rebate the amount back to my credit card.
    Regards,
    Hoon Loh

Marilyn Quinn Feb 04, 2020

There is a charge of 12.99 on my VISA Credit card each month, what is this for?

Reference number 24692169335100938583697

MCC Code 5068 Transaction date 12/01

Joyce Walley Mar 11, 2020

I did not make these charges so I don't know what it is for

• Da
    davjgal Apr 18, 2020

Receipt no: 4586-0082-4548-7464

Description unit price qty amount

12pcs/set auto car washing cleaning sponge polish waxing cleaning scrubber
    Item #: 266319 $4.16 aud 2 $8.32 aud

New osculum type lcd vehicle-mounted digital thermometer celsius fahrenheit
    Item #: 87624 $3.46 aud 1 $3.46 aud

Subtotal : $18.03 aud

Total: $18.03 aud

Jake's Pro Painting LLC Apr 18, 2020

I ordered a 92185 upgraded Android 9.1 car stereo and I still haven't gotten it yet!! I have been waiting ! And my account has been charged $60.93

• Ra
    Randel Huff Apr 19, 2020

Amzn.com/billWAUS this is bullshit i never new what this is so who running my cards stupided mf

• St
    Stacie Dawson Apr 19, 2020

I ordered 3 items of diamond painting and I have not received shipment.
    I paid for these items through PayPal and I have a conformation number and the money has been taken out of my account.

Can you please tell me when I will be expecting these items.

Stacie Dawson

• Wy
    Wynette Cox Apr 22, 2020

I talked to Amazon last month and asked them to not put these charges on our account. I thought it was taken care of. We got another charge this month. We have asked our credit card company to not allow these charges to come on our credit card again.

• Na
    Nareda W H DeCleene May 03, 2020

I cannot Identify the purchase of these amounts on or near the dates noted on my Amazon account record
    items are labeled AMZN Mktp US*WX8HI21S3 Amzn.com/billWA, AMZN Mktp US*LI8227IP3, US*803E13HP3, US*9X3LH2SD3

I request identification of these purchases as mine or a refund. Thank you.
    Nareda DeCleene

Laura Jane Ward May 13, 2020

My husband has had two unauthorized charges on his credit card bill-
    03/04/2020-Amazon Prime*2E3UO1L33 Amzn.com/bill WA 12.99
    04/04/2020-Amazon Prime*IY44J74B3 Amzn.com/bill WA 12.99

My husband does not have an Amazon or an Amazon Prime account so these charges should not be on his bill!

He would like these charges taken off and not occur again!

• Je
    jeffrey valencia May 13, 2020

hi chinatera
    when i recieve my item i already paid $49.51 usd quickly and your not responding i want to repond my money or you send my item quickly

jack Holcombe May 17, 2020

MERCHANT NAME AMAZONPRIME*AK3QV1C03

I have no idea what this charge of 127.33 is for on 04/22/2020

What is this?

Please advise me

sandra iarossi May 17, 2020

What is this charge and why? for 12.99 amazon primeRHOOX2WJ3 order no: D01-3252983-5789037. If this has to do with a monthly membership please cancel. Or find me a cheaper membership please. if not please cancel this. thanku.I do not recognize this charge.Please help me out with this problem Thanku.

• Ka
    Karen A.Vaughn May 17, 2020

I keep getting charged $13.90 for Amazon prime tv that I did not authorize. The first time I was able to talk to someone and get he charge removed but now I got my second bill in a row and they are impossible to reach.

Christina Avera May 19, 2020

They have the wrong address. I've tried to contact, with NO reply. At this time I just want my money back. I paid through my PayPal account and I can't seem to get a response from them either.

• Ki
    kitty10898 Aug 02, 2020

07/23/2020
    Point Of Sale AMZN / Mktp US*MV0F69GZ2 Amzn.com/billWAUS
    $18.12 What is this i havent bought anything in 6 months off amazon...i would like to know what this is