Complaints & Reviews

cancelled order but still charges me

I placed an order for merchandise at amazon.com which totaled around $700.00
The next thing I know they send me an email saying they closed my account because my account was associated with another account or accounts! Wtf???
Yet!!! My bank account was still charged the amount of money that the merchandise came out to! I can't seem to get anywhere with anyone from the site. I've called the number listed and the people on the other end of the line tell me they will forward my name and number to the accounts department and that someone will get a hold of me within 24 hours! Bs! No one ever called me back and all I get in reply to my emails is an email asking my bank to contact them and virify that my banking info is correct. My bank said they do not do that and it's fraudulent. I don't know what else to do. It isnt every day that I can shop like that. I had bought early christmas gifts and I am left with nothing but the runaround from amazon.com.
Someone please tell me what I can do.???..???

unethical shipping bait and switch

Watch out!!!

Amazon changes your shipping costs in between when you view items and when you check out.

They add a dollar to the cost of each item without warning!

On a small order this amounts to a large percentage.

This is an unethical, sleazy business practice that should be illegal. I have sent a complaint to the federal trade commission. Hope they do something.

Punish amazon by not using their company.

• Bo
    boogie12 Feb 14, 2018

another bait and switch technique is advertising free 2 day shipping for prime members for an item but when you check out it is magically switched to regular ground shipping (5 days). this is blatant false advertising if not fraud of the commitments promised to prime members (breach of contract). i have experienced this several times. i am not so hard up that i cannot wait for a package but do not treat me like i have a lack of intelligence.

the shopkeeper did not replace the product

We Bought a xbox 360 on 11th July 2010 and the Shopkeeper gave 1 year Gaurantee on it.It Stopped Working on 16th of July 2010.We Contacted Microsoft on 16th of July 2010.They Said to take it back to the Shopkeeper.The ShopKeeper(Vikrant)Did not replace the Product instead kept Denying that anything can Happen to the XBOX so soon.We left it with Him on 17th of July.Since then it has been with Him.He Has Done Nothing to Replace the Product or Give our Money Back.Infact he keeps Delaying it.The Product has been with Him for 1 month and now he is saying that we will have to Pay the Cost once they can find out the Problem and repair it.Since it has not been our Fault Please Take Appropriate Action Against Him.

• Le
    Lea Abou Haidar Aug 13, 2018

I am trying to completely delete my 2 credit card information on my amazon account (Elizabeth Abou Diwan )as I won't be using my account currently, and am unable to do so. Also, I tried amazon prime 30-day free trial this July and want to deactivate it for this August before it automatically renews. Thank you!

scam

I would like to say this: My Kindle is less than one month old (shipped 7/7/2010), and you have come out with a brand new and improved Kindle. Same price, better Kindle.

I am a 76 (on 8/6) year old retiree whose retirement account has been victimized by the banking industry. Now, I have the immense displeasure of having the owner of Amazon victimize me also. It took 2 gift cards and my savings to finally buy the Kindle, and what do I get? An old, out of date, no doubt discontinued version of the Kindle.

Words can not express my anger and disgust with you and your organization.

Would it have hurt your bottom line to advise me that if I waited a couple of weeks, I could get the new and improved Kindle? I doubt it. I am so fed up, that I am considering canceling my account with Amazon and never using this again. This is unconscionable. It almost borders on a scam.

So my feedback is this. Shame on you and whoever else is in charge there.

• Am
    Amazon is a Scam Jul 22, 2010

Amazon is a Scam to buyers and to Sellers.

If you are a seller and are doing well -- they encourage your to ship your products to them. Then they will ban you with no warning and charge you to get your product back. Search the internet. Amazon is doing this to millions -- hurting the small business person that helps their site.

If you are a buyer from Amazon -- They will make it hard when you want to return something. Then they will tell you it will be weeks and you will receive a credit back on your account... but the credit does not happen. You then enter an argument to get your money. If you are extremely persistant then you might get a refund. They do this because a majority of people do not have time to argue.

SCAM -- Beware they took over !2, 000 worth of my product in less than 6 months. They said it was misplaced in the warehouse. Yep -- 2 years later it still has not shown up. But amazon themself are selling it. Hmmm I wonder how they supply their inventory

I will never to buy from amazon.com ever again

First thing I cant believe that a company like Amazon.com would hire people who cant speak English for telephone support for customer service. They also cant give information about packages they order. You are better to go to the direct merchants sight than to deal with Amazon.com . They are very Rude and can never give a direct answerer they are terrible If I was a consumer wanting to purchase anything I would not recommend Amazon.com you are much better off going to the direct store . I give Amazon a Failing grade for customer service F- I will Never to buy from Amazon.com ever again. I Write everyone possible to tell them why they should never use Amazon.com.

nothappy Oct 07, 2010

I had a Amazon acount for 9 years and was a seller we grossed around £10, 000.00 a month on there. They kept freezing large sums of money claiming "suspicious activity??". they kept on doing it time and time again and when we complained about the service on the last e-mail, days later they sent us a rude e-mail stating they were shutting our account down and will never deal with us again, and to not contact them again as they will not re-open acount.

We had perfect feedback, Perfect credit rating(not that it matters) and excelent feedback.

Trading standards and the OFT are a complete waste of time showing absolute no interest to investigate

Amazon will continue time and time again to rip inocent people off in attempt to hold your money which is used to make large sums of interest and no one will ever stop this.

andybotw Dec 29, 2010

I know Amazon has some English speaking customer service as my sister-in-law just started doing phone support for them and she lives in upstate New York! Fail complaint is a fail.

bad customer service

I entered my information into amazon's checkout boxes and hit submit. I received the confirmation emails, and went back to check on my order to see when it'd be coming in the mail. To my surprise, my account wasn't on record (bear in mind I had just made a purchase over 1, 000$ and was slightly worried) I assumed they were holding my account to verify the purchases with my bank. 3 days past and I called customer service, I was told there were 2 reasons for putting my account on hold:

1.)incorrect or incomplete billing information

2.)waiting further authorization

I verified any information I could over the phone with the customer service, they contacted an account specialist with my problem and promised a response in 24 hours.

Well nearly 10 hours later I received an e-mail from the account specialist telling me to "at your earliest convenience, have your bank contact us directly to verify some information" which is exactly what I did, I contacted my bank, who was very confused because amazon never tried to run my info through the system, and never submitted an inquiry to my account. None the less, my bank contacted them through the provided fax number, only to get no response.

One day later, I tried calling customer service again, telling them I've given solutions to both possible problems and haven't seen a resolution, I also gave them a heads up about the account specialist being unreachable. they forwarded my problem to the account specialist again, lo and behold 3 hours later I got the exact same email...

The next business day I had my bank call customer service directly, my bank's inquiry was also forwarded to the account specialist and this time, even 6 days later, has received no response.

Well I was worried, I called customer service again and was forwarded to an account specialist. To this day have not been contacted about it.

I called customer service again 10 minutes later and asked for an alternative way to contact the account specialist, they forwarded my problem to the account specialist and told me they only way they knew to reach them was by fax.

I sent a fax, but they didn't answer, I redialed 5 times, and still got no answer from the receiving party... that's when I figured something was up.

I created a new account, and called customer service to cancel my first order. (believe it or not, this was done in less than an hour)

My second account had a different email address and everything. I put all the same items into my shopping cart (due to price changes over a couple days this added 100$ to the total) and I submitted my purchase. I went back. and my account was locked... again.

I called customer service a bit more livid this time. I demanded to speak with a supervisor, I was told their was no supervisors available, and then was hung up on. Yes, they hung up on me after telling me there were no supervisors...

This time, my bank was furious, I had no problems with my card #, address, email, phone, etc. and they wanted to know why everything I did was put on lock down. My bank called amazon customer service demanding action and to speak to a supervisor, they were told there was nobody higher than them and they couldn't access anything.Well in 5 hours I received an email, my account was closed, because it was related to another account that was closed... but they couldn't tell me what part of MY OWN INFO that was related, wouldn't you be furious if you moved somewhere, and your new address was on a blacklist you didn't know about and nobody could tell you anything about it, well that's what happened to me.

I called numerous times, my banker was so kind as to sympathize with me and let me use their address (the purchase was for school books and school supplies and were necessary and needed ASAP) I made a new account, my card, my bankers address, a brand spanking new email not associated with any other email address before. STILL GOT LOCKED, yes this account also got locked, I called customer service 11 times that day, I was laughed at, hung up on twice, got told their was nothing they could do, got forwarded to the "account specialist department" 11 times, RECEIVED NO RESPONSE from them AT ALL. my banker was furious, they were apalled that their address was blacklisted for no reason, and they were given no reason as to why their address was locked.

One call stands out above them all, I called and immediately asked to speak to a supervisor, they forwarded me to a supervisor, a lady (a nice term for the creature on the other side) she said her name in an inaudible manner and told me my account was locked and there was nothing I, she, nor anyone could do. I threatened legal action (they were compromising my credit card # and a federal employees home address) and she blew me off regardless. I told her I was going to stay on the line until the issue was resolved. She said "I'd advise you to buy your books elsewhere" I was taken back by this statement as asked "do you seriously work for the company or is this some prank number to call for customer service?" I was told to "watch what I say"... she said she would forward my problem to the account specialist department I stopped her there, I told her I didn't want any of my info reaching those idiots because I haven't gotten any service in return. she told me again to watch what I say. she put me on hold for 5 minutes, in the middle of my sentence, then returned and said "sir, are you seriously willing to stay on the line because I'm not going to do anything about it"

needless to say, I hung up.

My banker also called, talked to "jim" gave some info regarding the problem, he was pretty helpful, until 48 hours later we DID NOT receive any response, so she called and asked to speak to "jim, the team leader" and was told nobody by that name worked there. so there you go folks, your credit card info is in the hands of someone who won't even tell you their real name, but they have your card # and address and everything. and if there's ever a dispute, you'll never get anything solved because they will waffle around until you leave them alone. I did my business elsewhere, I had to spend an extra 100$ but the service was sweeter then honey. and definitely worth it.

• Sb
    s.bm Feb 08, 2010

I purchased couple of items for my baby from Amazon.com. I've been a customer for several years and I buy things from them on and off. The day after I bought the items I noticed that the price for both items had been reduced. I emailed Amazon and I was told that it is unfortunate but their prices keep changing and they cannot adjust their prices. Now this is something that every brick-and-mortar retailer does and also scores of other online retailers. I called Amazon and talked to a customer service rep who told me that they do not offer a lower price adjustment but because I have been a long time customer she would give me a $10 Amazon.com gift card. I even asked her if the GC expires and if I can buy items from other sellers from Amazon.com, etc. After 2 days when the GC did not show up in my account I again emailed Amazon and they again said the same thing "it is unfortunate etc. etc. and they cannot do anything". I called them up and after talking to several CSRs and their supervisors was essentially told they used to adjust prices if the price went down but stopped doing this since October 2008. This was never communicated to customers and is extremely difficult to even search and find on their site. One supervisor told me that their customer service departments is spread over several countries and it is almost impossible for them to track down or obtain records of phone discussions (though I'm sure they would do it if it was in their interest).
    It was clear that even if the initial CSR had made a promise they were not a bit interested in fulfilling it and kept telling me that they will train/discipline the CSR (the only person who made an attempt to be helpful and make a customer happy). Almost everyone I spoke to had a somewhat different reason/story as to why my request should not be fulfilled. I eventually asked them to close my account and remove all my information from their mailing lists, etc.
    I'm not angry at the CSR or their supervisor but rather dissapointed with their inadequate training in handling unsatisfied customers and their narrow vision. By not making a fairly minor adjustment and then going back on their promise, they not only lost a longtime customer but also gained a strong critic.

late delivery

I ordered a book online from Amazon.co.uk and it's been 15 days! Can you believe it? I didn't go to Amazon.com just fro to get it faster and went to Amazon.co.uk but I regret it now!

If you order something from Mars, it would arrive by the 5th day at the latest. They can't even provide a tracking number and I don't even know where my order is.I'm totally dissatisfied with their service. Such a long wait time.

I will never ever order anything from Amazon.

• Li
    littlekris02 Jul 07, 2011

I know what you mean! I ordered something from them, due to the fact it was on a deal. It stated if I bought it in the next 19 minutes it would get here by Tuesday of this week. It's Thursday! I ordered it on Saturday!!! They will definitely not be giving them any more of my business.

trying to get my address change

Amazon gave out my address to people that I try to order dvd 's and they return them.I realy did want those dvd. My Name is Also wrong I Try to contact them Ihad no luck. my name is Katherine Harm my address is 729 16th Street Port Huron Michigan 48060 Phone n0 is [protected] .I would like it very much if amazon would check into This.If They Can, not fix this wii cancle my account threw Amazon . I hope you can help me with this. Thank You. kATHERINE hARM

bad service

unethical bussiness practices

I've been a seller on amazon.com for 7+ years, selling books and CD's. However the last few years it's not really been worth continuing this line of sales. They charge $35.00/month for a pro-bussiness account. We called over 3 months ago, to close our account.
1st call: well you just can't delete it without notice, please put your account into vacation mode, so any sales that might be in process, etc don't get messed up, wait 2-3 weeks then cancel. Of course, another $35 to amazon.
2nd call "2nd month". are you sure you checked the right box to delete your sellers account? Please do it again. Of course, another $35 to amazon.
3rd call "3rd month", somehow no longer in vacation mode, wants us to wait again... UGH! no thanks; well ok here's what you need to do. go to your listing page, max 25 items, indivually select delete for every item on that page. hit go... now wait 15 minutes for inventory system to recognize the update. now go to 2nd page, and continue.. for 3000+ items...
my resonse: this is totally silly, why can't you just delete my account..
answer: we will sir, AFTER you delete all 3000+ items.
my resonse: that will take me all night
answer: well it took you a long time to enter them, it should take you a long time to delete them all.
I also told, until you spend whatever time is necessary, be it all day, or all day & all night and follow all our rules, indivually delete you 3000+ items, we will continue to charge your credit card $35.00 a month, and there is nothing you can do about it.

sent them several not so friendly emails about how unfriendly they were to anyone not wanting to continue doing bussiness with them, and I was somewhere around deleting item #125 of 3000+ and magically all my items were deleted. Of course this was after insisting to talk to a manager several times, and being told, none were available to talk to "he did say that its not that one wasn't available right now, it's that none are available for you to speak to, implying, no manager would ever call me back".

after this experience, not only will I never sell on amazon, I will also never place an order of any kind with them.

• Yl
    YLB Jan 16, 2011

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm only a small-time garage-sale type seller with an average of 25 listings so I can't even imagine the problems of the professional merchants.

Amazon has gotten incredibly greedier through the years like Ebay. I think with Facebook, these 3 entities are hellbent on world domination.

The bottomline with Amazon is the almighty dollar. I expect them to keep huge cuts from the sellers' profits but I didn't expect them to STEAL money this way. Now, I'm even more convinced that they will STEAL money and SCREW the honest sellers and unsuspecting buyers six ways to Sunday.

I just put up a complaint on Amazon allowing sales of bootleg VHS videos of out-of-print movies. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/amazon-allows-bootleg-vhs-video-sales-c410421.html

email and password theft

Someone stole my Amazon user and password, and was able to change today both my password and email address on this site.

After this change done by a thief, Amazon sent to me an email saying that both information were changed ... and if that was not from my request, to reply to their email.

Replying to this email went into a mailbox that does not accept incoming mails !

Once contacted by phone, the company was only able to tell me that they were transferring my complaint to another department which would call me back within 24 hours !

I am still waiting for this call.

I had to call the credit cards companies that I thought could have been registered under this Amazon account, to cancel these cards.

The hacker had already used one of my credit cards on Amazon, and I am now receiving emails from Amazon saying that my "Transaction has failed" ... this is strange since my email address on Amazon was supposed to be changed by the thief.

My computer does not seem to have been hacked, no spyware nor virus found here ... thus I have the impression that Amazon was attacked and my account information was stolen there. Some real feedback from Amazon would clarify.

I will probably never use this website anymore.

poor service

So here is what Amazon taught me as a seller.

1. Buy an expensive item from a seller on Amazon and set shipping as standard-- avoid tracking or any of that.

2. Receive your item and enjoy! Free gift!

3. When the date that the item was "due" to arrive, log on to Amazon.com.

4. Write a complaint because, "you did not 'receive' the item."

5. Enjoy your refund!

It does not matter if the seller has a receipt from the post office proving the shipment. Heck, the seller could have videos of him or her sending the item(s). The seller has to prove that you, the purchaser, actually received the item!

Enjoy your free gift and extra money! Give it to them sellers!

By the way, I am an honest person and I would not do this. However, this is the TRUTH about Amazon and their "policies."

buyers at amazon beware!

Buyers at amazon beware! There are lots of other opportunities on the web to get the same product. It might be a little more, or not, but you will get what you order, and in a timely manner. Amazon is a one track business. Get you order/money, and forget about satisfying the customer. I order a text book over 3 weeks ago. Headed into 4th week of classes w/o the book. Amazon claims I have to wait another 2 weeks to file a complaint, and refuses to contact seller to verify whether shipped or not. I have tried to email the seller numerous times, w/ no response. Since the seller refuses to respond, it can be assumed she failed to ship. I can't cancel the order, or credit my acct. Until amazon contacts the seller in 2 weeks, and waits for a reply. Why won't amazon contact seller now. Save us all a lot of time. Meanwhile I have been charged for the book, now must write amazon's charge account why I won't pay (Why should I pay for something I did not get.) amazon claims the seller is their customer, too.in short, they won't take responsibility for bad service. I have to do all the work; contact credit card acct., contact amazon repeatedly to try to end this bad service. Do yourself a favor avoid buying on amazon!

• Ta
    taco12 Jun 02, 2010

Your complaint is with a seller on Amazon.com, not with Amazon.com itself. Shipping times through third parties are clearly posted in several locations (help pages, seller profile, etc) as is information on the Guarantee Claim. If the seller is claiming they sent it, and you are claiming you did not receive it, the only way to resolve it is for Amazon to investigate and obtain additional information. Bottom line is, all of the information is clearly posted before you order, so If you are running the risk of missing classes, order your books earlier or pay extra to go with a seller with expedited shipping.

severe cyber-bullying

I had made a purchase at Amazon in August 09. When I received the package, I found it was broken. On 10 Sep 09, I sent an email to its customer service and the link to packaging service provided on the website. The latter has never replied my email. But customer service staff immediately promised to send me a replacement. I believed that this was quickly solved and went on making another purchase at Amazon subsequently.

The replacement had never arrived. On 25 Nov 09, I sent another email to customer service staff and they promised to send the replacement again and asked me to wait till 31 Dec 09. Again, the replacement had never arrived.

Having seen people from other fourm suggesting to write the complaint in the Amazon forum, I followed the advice as this worked for them and might work for me too.

After posting my complaints, I did immediately get contracted by Amazon staff. So as countless and abusive cyber-bullying by multi-role playing accounts.

To my surprise, these multi-role playing even disclosed some private conversation I had with Amazon staff which I have NEVER disclose in this forum. These accounts would post more than 60 abusive messages to me on a given day.

These accounts were not only doing this to me, but also other customers who made a complaint about Amazon in the forum. These multi-role playing accounts would belittle customers in different ways:
- asking customers to 'buy a brain from Amazon'
- accusing customers of making a fraudulent payment with their credit card
- calling customers names - e.g. dummy, complaint professional, crazy, smoking pot...

Here is a post I found from consumeraffairs.com which is related to the above cyber-bullying incident.

Phillip of Houston, TX September 19, 2009
This may be frivolous, I won't know until I inquire. It concerns the discussion forum at Amazon, not the business end of things. One mysterious person has been creating many accounts in order to anonymously stalk, harass, insult and slander participants. He also steals identities (including real names) in order to impersonate them. Initially Amazon did little to nothing, and recently has been deleting post in which one complains about the harassment (with proof of the multiple accounts and identity theft). It is possible but not certain that the harassing poster is an amazon employee. In either case, can anything be done, legally and otherwise?

If you are a customer going to make a complaint about Amazon purchase in the Amazon forum, you will have to be prepared yourself for non-stop cyber-bullying.

nothappy Oct 07, 2010

parts for truck did not fit as listed.

My opinion and review... I own a 2005 lincoln navigator, which this item is suppose to fit based on the check...

multiple vendors for one order

Since Amazon is a selling agent for many third party vendors, it seems they like to “spread the wealth” at the cost of the customer. They obviously do not have the standard online policy of only charging your credit card when the item is shipped.

I placed an order with Amazon for a canon printer and 2 sets of additional Canon ink cartridges. The price for the printer was quite low. Amazon charged my credit card for all three items then placed the orders with three different vendors. The printer was placed with Adorama, who was out of stock. They told me they did not expect inventory for 4-5 weeks. This means Amazon, or Adorama, would have been using my money for this period. Meanwhile, one of the ink vendors had shipped. I cancelled the printer order and ultimately received a credit. I tried to cancel the second ink order but could not and it had not been shipped. Now I have plenty of Canon ink but no printer. Amazon customer service responded right away but the fact remains they chose to split the order and never checked inventory. Over a week later this is not fully resolved, but I am the one who has to do all the work even though the error was theirs. The first thing I did was file a complaint with the credit card company.

About 2 months ago I placed an order with Amazon for 2 different size kitchen knives from the same manufacturer. These are expensive knives. It was well stated this was not shipped by Amazon and there was no free shipping. With their “Spread The Wealth” policy, they gave the order to two different vendors which means I paid double shipping. Checking after the fact, each of the vendors had both sizes in stock.

In all the years I have bought from Amazon I have never run into this type of behavior.

order cancellation

I ordered a Fisher Price Power Wheels Jeep from Amazon.com, supposedly IN STOCK according to their site, in late November, advertised for $205. I used a gift certificate for $50, so the total price of my purchase was $155. Amazon.com sends me an email within a week stating that the order will be cancelled due to problems with the supplier unless I reply to the message to confirm I still want the item. I still wanted the item and I did not mind to receive it after Christmas for that price, so I replied as instructed. Within a week I received another message stating that my order has been cancelled as the item is out of stock and it is unknown whether it can be obtained any longer. When I checked on my order history, the order was nowhere to be found. I emailed regarding this situation and the reply that I received was that I failed to reply to their first email (for which I have a confirmation).

I am not sure what the deal is with the "supplier", but I bought the Jeep directly from Fisher Price for twice the price (including $60 shipping) without any trouble. I believe the price of the Jeep at Amazon.com was some kind of "teaser."

one - click: no free shipping!

Beware that enabling one - click ordering effectively disables "free shipping. " when you turn on "one - click ordering, " your only shipping choices are first - class and express. Even if you select "group items into as few shipments as possible, " you will still be charged for first - class shipping, even if the items you purchase say that they are eligible for free super - saver shipping. You cannot select super - saver shipping as a setting for one - click, so customers are effectively charged for the convenience of one - click ordering by paying for shipping that is usually given for free. Because this would seem to be a relatively easy problem to "fix" internally, it operates as a kind of hidden fee for one - click ordering - - one that has cost me personally a good deal of money over the past few years.

Turn off one - click ordering if you want the free shipping!!!

• Ta
    taco12 Jun 02, 2010

It's simple. Not all orders qualify for Free Shipping, therefore you cannot select that as your default option. It is expected that you pay for shipping that is not free. Likewise, they cannot be expected to automatically apply free shipping to orders. The customers who need their packages in one or two days still have that option, regardless of whether the item qualifies for the much slower Free Shipping.

• Ro
    Rohit_aa Nov 26, 2015

Thats a good Tip. I tried hard to enable Free shipping for one click checkout, but its nowhere available.
    The only way to get free shipping is to disable one click checkout.

Thanks,
    Rishi

bait & switch gold box deal

As I patiently sat with a timer in front of me for their gold box deal of the hour, I clicked on it when it flipped, had it in my shopping cart (you can tell by the "8" in the end of the price). I then proceeded to go through check out (in less than 30 seconds I might add because I was in Amazon's data based with a stored credit card). They sent the confirmation to my email. I didn't even take the time to print the order when it popped up before I hit pay because I felt time was of the essence. Little did I know how much that was true! Much to my surprise I found in my email the price $199.99 and no $100 gift card which was part of the "deal." I then called customer service and they were unsympathetic and useless. I had to argue for them to cancel my order.

I am NOT an idiot. I know what was in my cart and for it to take me ALL THE WAY THROUGH payment, take my money and then sub the item without the "deal" is the worst form of bait and switch. A less savvy buyer might not have known until the item arrived at their door with no gift card.

They did canceled the order, after I spoke with a supervisor, but the entire process left a bad taste in my mouth. This truly is Amazon.com's loss since my personal wish for Christmas this year was a Kindle. This would have linked me to Amazon where I would have spent hundreds on books through Amazon this year.

I am off to research which other brand of electronic reader is similar enough. I refuse to continue to do business with an unethical company and channel dollars into their pocket. In this marketplace, I do not understand this type of business behavior.

suspended, reactivated, and now closed pro-merchant account

Greetings everyone, As a company operating out to the state of Florida we have had the opportunity to deal...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices