Complaints & Reviews

Amazon.comunauthorized charge

without any transactiion from amazon i got sms from my bank account balance deducted. i need action and refund to my account as soon as possible.i didnt purchaseany item from my card but deduct from my accoubt 48 usd i need action
my contact number +[protected]
Country: America
From: ***0110
Amount: USD 47.29
Date: 06/07/2019 11:43

Amazon.comI do not have an account with you but have charges on my credit card

I have never ordered anything from your company. I don't have an account with you. My credit card account is showing charges that I don't know what they are. The amount is $14.22 on 6/26/29; $9.99 on 6/19/19 and $12.50 on 6/26/19. I need to know who has ordered using my name and their account should be billed.
    I need a refund to my account. thanks. My email is lisa.[protected]@gmail.com . My is Lisa Hubbard.

Amazon.com, Inc. — prime

I ended my Prime Membership after almost 10 years of being a loyal customer. Amazon's inability to create a...

Amazon.comtreadmill delivery

I have been a very loyal and very active customer of Amazon, however when things do go wrong there seems no other real recourse than to make a complaint here.

I ordered a treadmill and paid the extra to have delivered to a different room. When the XPO delivery team turned up I explained that it was going to a different room and they immediately started saying things like they wouldn't do it, the route is too difficult, and they clearly weren't interested. So much so that one of the guys sat down and started smoking a cigarette right in my face.

So we get the XPO supervisor on the phone and after many calls she tells me they will take the treadmill out of the box bit by bit and put it in the room. However when I tell them this the two millennials start complaining again and I have to hand my own phone over to them so they can discuss it with XPO again.

I finally get tired of all this and I tell them just to put it in the garage and I will get friends round to help me at a later date. But now of course I can't test that the treadmill even works until I get it to it's location. This was a terrible experience with two individuals that clearly had no intention of doing the base minimum that they could get away with.

I am now considering my purchasing policies as I clearly shouldn't order anything from Amazon that can't be delivered by UPS or Fedex.

I would like my delivery money back ... but I guess I shouldn't hold my breath.

Amazon.comnon-delivery of issues

Since November 2018, after the landlord installed the Parcel Pending locker system, Amazon Logistics stopped delivering packages to my apartment. Even though I opted out from using the Parcel Pending locker system, Amazon Logistics continued to leave the packages on the floor in near Parcel Pending lockers, deliver them to the resident services office, or simply leave unattended. I complained to Amazon and asked Amazon Logistics to deliver to my apartment because I am unable to lift and heavy packages, but Amazon Logistics continued not to deliver packages to my apartment. I called Amazon customer service and Amazon Logistics customer services many times but no one wanted to investigate.

I also spoke to Amazon Logistics driver who was dropping the packages to the Parcel Pending lockers and asked him why he was delivering to the lockers rather than to residents' apartments. He stated that he was following his managers' directions and if I had questions I need to call Amazon customer service.

Despite the fact that I called Amazon many times, Amazon customer service and Amazon Logistics customer service failed to investigate the situation and failed to offer a solution while Amazon Logistics failed to deliver to my apartment. On June 21, 2019, after I asked for a refund for a package that once again was lost. Amazon closed my account.

Chinatera Limited — diamond paintings not received.

ID #2HT33915WN000421G Paid $10.00 Invoice #PB201906020511429248 I ordered 3 fo $10.00 diamond painting kit...

Mcfly Music — damaged items

Dear Sir/Madam: My name is Tony Bobet. I live at 1710 Seward Avenue, Bronx, New York City 10473, Apt# 5-G...

Amazon.comcan not refund item that amazon received from me

This is probably the worst shopping experience ever.
          I ordered a big box of items from Amazon and one of the items was wrong. I ordered Marshall Mid ANC for $199 and got Marshall Major II that is much cheaper.
          Of course, I wanted to return it, I set up a UPS pickup, got a tracking code and went to work. While I was at work, I saw in the UPS tracking info that my package was shipped. When I got home, I realized that the package is still there and nobody came for it.
          The next day I called UPS and Amazon and explained what happened. Amazone support gave me another tracking number and in a couple of days, my package was actually shipped. I saw in UPS info that my package was delivered, closed the tracking page and started to wait for the refund.
          Approximately next week I got around $80 from amazon (not $199). I tried to contact the support 3 times and they just said that I returned a speaker which actually was in the order but which I never returned!
          The last time I was talking to the support, they just disconnected.
          I feel like I was robbed by the amazon and will never use it again.

Amazon.comamazon logistics driver - order # [protected]

On June 26th as I was speaking to landscapers in my yard, we heard someone yell out asking my house #. He started yelling that I needed to have my house number marked. I pointed out to him that house is marked with the street number. He replied that I needed to install a mailbox at the end of my driveway to make my home easier to find. I told him I would not be installing a mailbox for him or anyone. I told him that I have been an amazon prime customer for somewhere over 10 years and will not be installing a mailbox for him. I asked his name - he refused to give it to me. I took a photo of his license plate. AT that point he turned around and put his finger toward my face yelling"you get a mailbox at the end of your driveway or the next time I have packages for you they are going straight back to the warehouse". Hearing him yell, the landscapers came running and said we are calling the police. He left at that point. When I complained to Amazon they said they would provide a driver feedback form. Big Deal! I said I wanted at least a partial refund of my membership as I clearly cannot purchase from them any longer since this guy told me wont deliver. Amazon refused telling me I had made too many purchases under my current membership...what are they thinking???

Amazon.comamazon prime

Same situation with Amazon Prime ordered an item and had the option of having it sent faster through Amazon Prime. Come to find out they charged two of my cards on the account but yet say they didn't. Trying to dispute it and spoke to several amazon representatives which gets you nowhere with them at all. Contacted both of my banks got nowhere they ripped me of 126.14 and kept saying they refunded my money which is a bs lie big time. I need advice on how to get my money back anyone have any suggestions?

Ecomstars — refurbished laptop

Bought a refurbished laptop paying 25000 Rs from ecomstars via amazon India. Laptop stopped working after 5...

BeautyRosestockings

I order stockings and paid $ 43.00 it was supposed to be individual 10 stockings all I got was 1 pair which 2 stockings Beautyrose claims that Individual 10 is the name brand of the stockings but on top of the package it also has the brand name WOLFORD in other words I got rip off $43.00 for one pair of stockings. In the first place I would never pay that much for just one pairs stockings. Beautyrose is a big rip off.

• Updated by nina1953 · Jun 28, 2019

I order Stocking from AMAZON and the seller was Beautyrose On the package it was label WOLFORD and on the bottom of the package was label INDIVIDUAL 10 Stockings. When I received the order it came in as one pair stockings. for one pair I was charge a sum $43.00. the way I read it should have been 10 stockings not 2 stockings. I called the customer service at Amazon they read it The way I did Beautyrose is a scam and out cheat their customers

Amazon.comamazon prime

ref M649G4GX4 date 20/6/2019 amount£7.99 Which has been taken from our bank account
                  I believe this is for an amazon prime subscription.
                  However this was cancelled and should not have been taken
                  e mail addresses [protected]@icloud.com
                  [protected]@btinternet.com

I have used the facility but did not purchase anything after June17th which was the date given for using amazon prime before incurring a charge.

Amazon.comcomplaint

To whom it may concern:

I had the worst customer service i've ever experienced in my life. Last evening I called amazon to request a simple refund due to being double charged for a purchase I recently made. Instead of receiving a refund I had to argue with two representatives for a total of 17 minutes by the end of the phone call one of your representatives who had previously identified himself as a supervisor felt it was okay to call me a [censored] and a [censored]. I am completely appauled by this experience and in total shock! It is completely unacceptable that I was spoken to in such a horrible manner that is not even fitting for an animal.in all my years I have never been so offended or disrespected.

Amazon — car top

I ordered a top for my car and i used their visa, they declined it for saftey reasons so i fixed the order...

Amazon.comrefund issues for over billing of sellers account

I cancelled my sellers account in november 2018 but a few months later noticed my business account balance was lower than it should be. I found that even though my sellers account was cancelled over the phone it kept charging me for three months. I contacted amazon and was told it was a mistake and the three months would be refunded to me. Another month goes by. Charged again.

Call back. Finally someone tells me the reason is that my account itself is still open evn though I opted out of the sellers account program. So now I should close the account right after the next billing cycle and would receive my refund. I get an email saying a refund is being direct deposited and would be available in 5 days. I cancel the account as directed. I wait 10 days, no deposit. Call back, am told that because I cancelled the account they cant direct deposit because they no longer have access to my bank account number (i had to verify the account with the last 4 of the bank account; so thats bs). So now a check would be issued.

Call back after a month with no check. They tell me that i have to wait up to 90 days. I wait a week and call back to confirm the check was sent they say yes but to be patient.

I wait 90 days and call back they tell me the check was never mailed. I flip out politely and I tell them im not waiting another 5 months. Blah blah blah they assure me its coming this time an email will confirm it. 3 days later no email. Call back, same thing. Finally get an email saying its being looked into by merchant services. That was 5 days ago. Next step will he class action lawsuit. I guaruntee Im not the first person this has happened to.

Amazon.comtried to sign in, waited and waited for text to my phone

Amazon is a bit mindless, I have never talked to a human representative. Recently when I signed in, I never received a text to my phone to authenticate my sign in, requested again and again, never received anything. Now it tells me the max amount of attempts have been made, try tomorrow. What??? If my cards are hacked because they failed to contact me today! After I cancel my cards I will make sure my buddy at a local news channel does a piece on their horrible customer service, largest company in the world and no way to reach a rep, something is wrong here!

Amazon - provide a real person(s) support number to get immediate help!!!

Walmart hurry up expand your services, at least there humans will talk to you!

Amazon.comcustomer service incompetent and unhelpful!!! refund not issued - faulty

Order: Sunday, April 21, 2019 / [protected]
                          Items: LeanTravel Compression Packing Cubes Luggage Organizers for Travel W/Double Zipper (6) Set - Color Black
                          Issue:
                          An order I placed
                          - Problem with an order
                          - Defective item/item does not work

Please view all chat, email and phone correspondence via [protected]@rocketmail.com and [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

100% incompetent staff who repeatedly did not listen to what was being said. Had to repeat over and over same details.

SHORT situation details:

Ordered item from Amazon.com to deliver to the UK
                          While on vacation in USA, found item was faulty
                          Contacted Amazon over email, phone and chat t resolve while in USA
                          Asked for free shipping label to return while in USA
                          told yes
                          received UK label
                          This was all within return window

As spending much time and money in expensive calls waited until return to UK to respove finally
                          HOWEVER spent an hour on chat getting no where and repeating situation, and right back to beginning with no progress.

Told will be charged restocking as now out with return window.
                          Item is FAULTY
                          DELAY NOT MY FAULT - INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE not LISTENING!!!
                          Could have been returned while in the USA
                          Told I have to pay return shipping and pay restocking fee on an item that is FAULTY and that I tried to return within window but Amazon sent wrong label and gave incorrect information to me.

DEMAND full refund.
                          NO restocking fee
                          Either Amazon pays for return shipping or write the item off without return and I will dispose of. It is FAULTY!!!

Want confirmation of all of these details and FULL refund processed asap.

Amazon.comchlorine shipped

I was at my grandparents and he received an amazon package through ups. When he opened it, the chlorine containers were badly busted up, dented, and the chlorine tablets had come out into the box and some had been reduced to powder. The container that was supposed to be used to float on top of the pool had to be fixed in order to work after the careless handling of the package. They were very disappointed and so am I of the condition the package arrived in.

Amazon.comtheft

I have an account with Fetch Rewards where you earn points by submitting grocery store receipts. Over this past Memorial Day weekend, someone hacked my account and redeemed 10, 000 points for a $10 Amazon gift card. The gift card code used as BWLH-JQNA94-7LA5 and was used on May 26, 2019. Is there anything you can do to reverse that transaction for the stolen points/code/gift card?

Thanks, Linda Whitaker