Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping Amazon Run amazon is scamming you and working with scammers like sparkle wax

Amazon  -  Run amazon is scamming you and working with scammers like sparkle wax

E
Author of the complaint
4:25 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Amazon is scum they took down all 3 feedback I gave on SparkleWAC so thank god for this site. This is happening more on amazon and now we know why. SparkleWAC is a scammer and amazon is with him not you. I had 3 orders and got none and to sum it up I called amazon I was shocked to find they will do nothing doesn't matter if the feedback reviews show his scammer ways. Hell they didn't do nothing they took down my feedback and I learned they need his permission to refund doesn't matter if it shows delivered to wrong state. I was talking to amazon on the phone because I had done all I could I got Sorry, this order is not eligible for a refund under the A-to-z Guarantee. Amazon likes to change the price in cart or right away if you go to buy right away and 14.99 cookies go to 44.99 but just in your cart for you to pay but not on the webpage itself. Go see for yourself the Grandma's Cookies Variety Mix - 36 / Box dose this a lot .I remember the first time I ran into a scammer on amazon it was over 6 years ago and he was up for over a year even through I phoned amazon and did all I could and so did many other according to the feedbacks. So this is going on and now it's worse but what do you expect amazon is with them. Amazon like to put a line over the bad feed back saying amazon takes responsibility but just removing my feedback is what they did for I had 3 feedbacks on SparkleWAC from china and I can't even find one of my feedbacks. At this point I feel like amazon is unsafe and it's only gone a get worse. I say go to ebay or the stores like home depo for bug pest control it is cheaper then amazon. I go to stores much more now but PLEASE WATCH OUT read all feedbacks all the way through on amazon like even now my feedbacks may be gone but there's many others on SparkleWAC to be seen. At this point to me supporting amazon is supporting crime and that's no good.

Update by ebay bad
May 23, 2022 8:40 am

hi just wanted to show the latest feedbacks on SparkleWAC

1 out of 5 stars

Never received and not able to contact them. I received a message saying “they left their store”. So no refund either.

By Pamila on May 23, 2022.

Didn’t receive this

By Amazon Customer on May 23, 2022.

Never received order

By Jon on May 23, 2022.

1 out of 5 stars

Fraudulent seller account. Does not provide proper tracking information. Does not ship the products purchased. Communicates with a begging letter to keep the funds rather than requesting a refund as his small business can't take the loss. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

By D. Williams on May 23, 2022.

So please read the feedbacks and CAVEAT EMPTOR means "Let the buyer beware".

Update by ebay bad
Apr 30, 2022 3:11 pm

Hi here is the newest one on feedback from SparkleWAC. (You said you were refunding money (after falsely saying pakg missing) but instead going back to saying deliver by April 27. It is April 30th 2 DAYS AFTER this delivery date! I am reporting you. By angel on April 30, 2022.) I wish it would do any good! Well I had two that said delivered to my house and 1 in Texas. It said delivered Tuesday on one but on that day it then went back 5 days and said delivered. All I know for sure is SparkleWAC is a scammer. By the way I live in a house with cameras everywhere so I could prove it never came but it didn't come to that because I got my money back for those two first knowing I could likely win the dispute on the Texas one. (which is the story above). This kind of stuff has been going on for 6 years at least that I know of and the part that hurts the most is when you realize your goodwill is being abused and I would say we all lose in that scenario if you think about it. Please don't shop when your in a hurry kind of like me with hopeless misspelled above. Good luck everyone

More Amazon complaints & reviews

Amazon - an additional charge to my account
Amazon - blocked my sellers account for no reason
Amazon - amazon refund nightmare
3 comments
D
May 18, 2022 7:58 pm

How Amazon scams you. Anyone, (even minors) can open an Amazon account, (without verification) linked to yours,(bank account included) with simply an email address. All they have to know is that you have an account. They are now linked to your account, with no authorization by you required, yet what they purchase will not show up in your Amazon transactions. Their membership fees as well as their purchases will be deducted from your bank account. Through customer service, there is no way to know who is using your account unless you know the email address they used. And, if you don't know the transaction number of the purchases or the membership fee, (for them),(which you won't because it does not show up in your transactions)you have no way to dispute their membership linked to you account. Also, Amazon claims they can not cancel the account linked to yours, (bank account included) without the authorization of the person that illegally linked to your account. MIND BLOWING! This deserves an hour on 60 Minutes for Amazon to explain there pizz poor business practices.

T
May 16, 2022 9:42 pm

SPARKLE WAC IS most definitely a scammer, if you get anything that says their name RUN because you will never get your order, my friends and family ordered gain washing liquid and never got it! Never Order from this person again!

S
May 17, 2022 6:47 pm

I ordered the gain on April 29th.. said arrival date is May 2nd - May 5th. Today is May 17th, still haven't received it. Just went to see what's going on and it says my package is lost but still may arrive... WTF.. only got me for 20 bucks but still.. ughhh

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1453 complaints